Using Bahnschrift font on an indie game develping

Discus and support Using Bahnschrift font on an indie game develping in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, i would like to know wether i can use Bahnschrift font on a mobile game that me and my friend are developing together. thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ofirba, Nov 5, 2021.

1. ofirba
    ofirba Guest

Hi, i would like to know wether i can use Bahnschrift font on a mobile game that me and my friend are developing together.
    thanks

:)

ofirba, Nov 5, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there ofirba welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. I would suggest contacting someone in Microsoft with legal knowledge on the copyright usage of their fonts!
  3. bowski477 Win User

Add this game to Xbox backward compatibility

There isn't.

Try reaching out to DigitalDNA as they develped and published this game.
  4. x24hrs2livex Win User

FORZA HORIZON 2 OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED FOR FALL ON XBOX ONE & 360

^^It is seperate develpers
  5. Bandido1508 Win User

C++ Development on Xbox 1

This is the site specifically for developers

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/developers

The rest of this is above my head as I am a gamer not develper
  6. Andrew Kacki Win User

Why does my power brick stop working?

Exactly, because the problem is in the font, an option for testing is to use an ontra font on your xbox.
    I don’t know what you mean by font.
Thema:

1. Using Bahnschrift font on an indie game develping - Similar Threads - Using Bahnschrift font

2. How do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot: That's all, just how do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot. It's only showing IPV4. 451a2b19-5dd1-4bb6-bafe-4b68bd49833c
  3. So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...: So I tried gifting my friend darktide on the xbox using cash app card and the payment is still pending and the gifting errored but it took the money outta the account so I do I just wait or did it...
  4. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  5. Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...: Here is a photo of it. The marks are most likely water/vinegar mix. I hate when There are marks like this. [img] 411af9ba-49b4-47e4-a3fa-6c40e793f6fd
  6. If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...: If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the arrow buttons direction will it work ea86895f-ddb2-47e6-8c75-b19b25a1e034
  7. I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work: So my Mobile Hotspot will connect to my Xbox.And when I say test internet connection, it says can't connect to the internet.I says you need to work on your internet service provider to fix your...
  8. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  9. So can I not even use my reward points or something??

in XBoX on Windows
    So can I not even use my reward points or something??: I’ve spent two days straight trying to redeem my reward points for 200 overwatch coins. But when I try to use my phone number, it tells me to use another form of verification. I’ve tried making a...
  10. Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??: Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself?? I have a GM600 (Ant E-sports) Is there any way to do it..? b9b26253-936c-4233-8232-cbb9b3758fd3