Using an Xbox One Digital Code Card to get the full game of Minecraft...but on my PC

Discus and support Using an Xbox One Digital Code Card to get the full game of Minecraft...but on my PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is it actually possible to do this? I brought this Xbox One Full Game Minecraft Starter Pack with 700 Minecoins card that is a redeemable digital code... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DaveLucky, Jan 10, 2022.

1. DaveLucky
    DaveLucky Guest

Using an Xbox One Digital Code Card to get the full game of Minecraft...but on my PC

Is it actually possible to do this? I brought this Xbox One Full Game Minecraft Starter Pack with 700 Minecoins card that is a redeemable digital code and I thought I could do this, just redeem it on my Microsoft account and link it with the launcher on my PC to unlock Minecraft on windows. But now I have been wondering where did the game go? I think I messed up big time....I don't have an Xbox one but it says on the card Microsoft....Yeah I messed up...sorry Xbox One people who make the activation codes for Minecraft I just wasted one....

:)

DaveLucky, Jan 10, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

If it specifically says it's for the Xbox, then it's only for the console. There's no way to make it work on PC.
  3. Fathia Abukar Win User

Are Xbox Gift Cards from Amazon redeemable on the Microsoft store? i wish to buy Minecraft on PC.

Hello Adnan,

If you want to buy Minecraft for PC from the Microsoft Store, you might be wondering if you can use an Xbox gift card from Amazon to pay for it. The answer is yes, you can. Xbox gift cards are not only for Xbox consoles and games, but also for any digital products and services from Microsoft, including the Microsoft Store. You can redeem your Xbox gift card on your PC by following these steps:

- Go to https://redeem.microsoft.com/ and sign in with your Microsoft account.

- Enter the 25-digit code from your Xbox gift card and click Next.

- Confirm the amount and the product you want to buy and click Confirm.

- Enjoy your Minecraft for PC!

You can also redeem your Xbox gift card on your Xbox console by going to the Store tab and selecting Use a code. Alternatively, you can use the Xbox app on your phone or tablet to scan the QR code from your gift card and redeem it. I hope this helps you get Minecraft for PC.

Have fun playing!

Fathia A
  4. Gmjones97 Win User

Xbox 360 Minecraft to Xbox One

So on my xbox 360 i have Minecraft digitally downloaded. I just bought the minecraft bundle xbox one s and i entered the code for the full game and it says i already have it. I downloaded it but the file size was 313 MG. For minecraft i feel that
    isn’t the full size. Did i somehow get it from my xbox 360 or is this a demo?? I’m very confused. To be honest this is why i prefer disc form of games vs digital.
    I meant MB not MG sorry
  5. Para Dox7 Win User

I don't have access to my Minecraft anymore?

- "Have you checked your order history if the Minecraft Xbox One edition was purchased on there before?"
    - As I stated in the original post, I purchased the Xbox One S 'Minecraft Edition.' I own the game through a digital code.

- "The PC version was provided as a code I believe so you can redeem that to any account."
    - The code in my purchase history simply says "Minecraft for Windows." If it was a PC-only code, then why was I able to still access Minecraft Windows edition on my Xbox previously, but cannot do so now? The way I see it: I got a game with my Xbox to play on my Xbox, Microsoft buys up Mojang, gives me a code to play Minecraft on my PC, then takes away all forms of me playing Minecraft on my Xbox. Does this make sense?
  6. Belle B Win User

How to buy robux using xbox/microsoft gift card?

Hi Sen

Their purpose is the same, although if you play on PC it's much better to get a Microsoft gift card in your case.

With a Microsoft Gift Card, give the freedom to pick the gift they want. It can be used to buy devices, games, software, apps, movies, and more. There are no fees or expiration dates to worry about. This digital gift code is good for purchases at Microsoft Store online, on Windows, and on Xbox. It cannot be used for purchases at physical Microsoft Stores. You may refer here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/microsoft-gif...

With an Xbox Gift Card, give the freedom to pick the gift they want. It can be used to buy the hottest new Xbox full game downloads, apps, movies, TV shows, devices, and more. There are no fees or expiration dates to worry about. This digital gift code is good for purchases at Microsoft Store online, on Windows, and on Xbox. You may refer here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xbox-gift-car...
Thema:

1. Using an Xbox One Digital Code Card to get the full game of Minecraft...but on my PC - Similar Threads - Using Digital Code

2. How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app: I’m streaming with a group of friends I use the Xbox app for communicating most nights but stream can’t here due to me not being able to include my audio using the app...
  3. How can I use my PS$ controller to play xbox pc games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I use my PS$ controller to play xbox pc games?: I got told I can use it to play on xbox pc, i can use it through the app but when i open the game it wont allow me to use it anymore... what can i do to fix this?...
  4. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  5. Son used Nba2k24 digital code under my account and not his? Anyway to transfer the perks?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Son used Nba2k24 digital code under my account and not his? Anyway to transfer the perks?: I bought my son the mamba edition of nba2k24 for Christmas. When entering the code he put it under my name and not his. The mamba edition comes with a lot of vc, myteam points, and other perks...
  6. If I download the digital version of a game can I play the digital version using the disc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I download the digital version of a game can I play the digital version using the disc?: I ordered ufc 5 disc and while waiting for it to arrive I downloaded the game to my Xbox and was wanting to know if I can then use the disc version of the game to verify and be able to play the...
  7. I tried to buy Xbox game pass using microsoft live digital card. card is consumed buy game...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried to buy Xbox game pass using microsoft live digital card. card is consumed buy game...: I tried to buy Xbox game pass using microsoft live digital card. card is consumed buy game pass is not activated on my subscription 9fbd7a25-7273-47ad-a43e-58f357085386
  8. i bought a digital xbox one s today without realizing it had no disc slot. could i use a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i bought a digital xbox one s today without realizing it had no disc slot. could i use a...: could i use a dvd or a cd player as a disc slot? d81bdc92-b196-43b9-bbbb-680ddf72fab1
  9. Why can’t we use Microsoft account balance to purchase digital xbox gift card?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t we use Microsoft account balance to purchase digital xbox gift card?: My son was unable to purchase Vbucks on his Xbox console (previously he has had no issues). He was prompted to “ask a parent” for help. That sent an email to his father, who then used PayPal to...
  10. If you have a game on your account that you got digitally using a Redeem Code, when you...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If you have a game on your account that you got digitally using a Redeem Code, when you...: I'm wondering in case I have to deleted a few games to make up some space, never really had a lot of games activated digitally. 276e8e46-4e2e-41d2-86dc-1df5882d9645