Using a XBOX One from one country in another
Discus and support Using a XBOX One from one country in another in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an XBOX One in South Africa and am moving back to the United States. Can I use the South African console in the US?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kaspr vn snowie, May 10, 2019.
Thema:
Using a XBOX One from one country in another
Loading...
-
Using a XBOX One from one country in another - Similar Threads - Using country another
-
"Turn off after" using sleep, not shutdown.
in XboX Insiders"Turn off after" using sleep, not shutdown.: I originally addressed this in an Alpha Skip-Ahead comment, but it didn't receive any attention. "Report a Problem" tickets have been filed, so hopefully u/neonepiphany might have some information... -
I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue
in XboX InsidersI've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,... -
Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to
in XboX InsidersBought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,... -
How do I use the new free with adds
in XboX InsidersHow do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments] -
How to use xcloud on Samsung tv in unsupported country?
in XBoX Games and AppsHow to use xcloud on Samsung tv in unsupported country?: I bought Samsung du8000 tv and I don't have any money now I live in Egypt it is unsupported country on xcloud how can I play I am very sad I can't play any thing i... -
Can I use another countries currency (gift card) if I live there but have a US based address?
in XBoX on ConsolesCan I use another countries currency (gift card) if I live there but have a US based address?: I am currently living abroad and bought an xbox gift card, I redeemed it but need a billing address and I don't have one in the country im currently in. I tried to use it with the US as my region... -
MS account with pc gamepass renewed in the US, but can I use in other country?
in XBoX AccessibilityMS account with pc gamepass renewed in the US, but can I use in other country?: Hello, I am posting to inquire about my MS account with gamepass. I am staying in the US and region of my MS account is also the US. And I know that gamepass is geo-restricted for redeeming. My... -
Xbox should be using the English Alphabet, but it's using Alphabets from other countries.
in XBoX on WindowsXbox should be using the English Alphabet, but it's using Alphabets from other countries.: So it's set to English, the standard English alphabet is usually what my xbox uses. But now it's using letters from other countries, strung together to form English words. The letters are similar... -
Am I allowed to use a VPN to access cloud gaming in unsupported countries?
in XBoX Games and AppsAm I allowed to use a VPN to access cloud gaming in unsupported countries?: I wanted to use cloud gaming but I was traveling to an unsupported country, I was planning to circumvent this by using a VPN or proxy but was unsure if this was allowed....