Using a Tetrastick Uno with XBOX adaptive controller

Discus and support Using a Tetrastick Uno with XBOX adaptive controller in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Will the Tetrastick Uno mouth controller work with the adaptive Xbox controller? 2d2e55ce-7ed0-4426-8d71-04c71ad594b4 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MyraLong, Mar 9, 2022.

1. MyraLong
    MyraLong Guest

Will the Tetrastick Uno mouth controller work with the adaptive Xbox controller?

:)

MyraLong, Mar 9, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

It hasn't been tested unfortunately, so I can't give you a definitive answer

You should contact Tetra and ask them to work with Microsoft to ensure compatibility, hopefully someone else has your setup and can do it if the company can't.

Best of luck to you.
  3. MyraLong Win User

Sorry, you'll have to click on the file on the bottom right tetrastick uno.
  4. MyraLong Win User

5. SwordofWhedon Win User

I tried to find it on Google, but failed. what kind of connector does it have on the end? USB? 3.5 mm?

Can you please provide me a link to the products website?
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Adaptive Controller

Thema:

1. Using a Tetrastick Uno with XBOX adaptive controller - Similar Threads - Using Tetrastick Uno

2. Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??: Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself?? I have a GM600 (Ant E-sports) Is there any way to do it..? b9b26253-936c-4233-8232-cbb9b3758fd3
  3. How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC?: Hello! As the title says. How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC? There is a guide claiming that it can be done from the Xbox Accessories app. However,...
  4. Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...: Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it on my computer so i put in my pc the xbox 360 wifi adapter, and it show up under my device manager, but The...
  5. Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?: I have a pair of speakers plugged into my Xbox One S using the optical port and sound only comes out one side. I’ve already verified that both speakers do work. I’ve tried changing a few settings...
  6. Can I use XAC with external joystick and separate steering wheel at the same time?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I use XAC with external joystick and separate steering wheel at the same time?: Is it possible to use a Logitech g920steering wheel and a separate joystick (Logitech 3d extreme pro ) that is Xbox compatible with the Xbox adaptive controller together. Eg allowing me to use the...
  7. Using xbox 360 vertically causes damage to hard disk and game disk?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using xbox 360 vertically causes damage to hard disk and game disk?: Is it true that using xbox 360 vertically causes damage to your game disk and hard disk? I heard it around, so maybe this console was not "ready" to work good vertically. I just bought the support...
  8. Is there a way to use the xbox button to return to hone without having to go through the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to use the xbox button to return to hone without having to go through the...: Is there a way to use the xbox button to return to hone without having to go through the quick menu thing? Push button - go home. Why should I have to push button then also select home just to get...
  9. How do I use a second wireless controller on my xbox one for my 6 yr old twins to be able...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I use a second wireless controller on my xbox one for my 6 yr old twins to be able...: My boys are trying to play 2 player on Paw Patrol World on Game Pass. I got a new controller so that they could do this but cant figure out how to get the second co troller off of player one...
  10. Am I able to use dual monitors as 1 continuous screen on my Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Am I able to use dual monitors as 1 continuous screen on my Xbox series x: I want to be able to hook my Xbox series up to the 2 monitors and watch as I kick a ball on screen 1 and it'll appear on screen 2.. I don't want to duplicate/mirror the same image....