Using a prepaid visa debit card for payment option?

Discus and support Using a prepaid visa debit card for payment option? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; is there any way I can use my prepaid debit visa gift card in the Xbox store? I've tried to add it as a payment option but it won't let me. Is there... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by prisoned alien, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Using a prepaid visa debit card for payment option?

is there any way I can use my prepaid debit visa gift card in the Xbox store? I've tried to add it as a payment option but it won't let me. Is there any other way I can use the money?

:)

prisoned alien, Jan 2, 2018
  2. Fuhgeddit
    Fuhgeddit Guest
    Gold subscription does not except prepaid cards.edit

Not sure how in 2016, you don't use debit or credit cards but that's just me.

Anyway, could someone else confirm if using prepaid VISAs work or not? You could always go to gamestop or bestbuy, use your prepaid VISA card on a subscription xbox live card. That should work. Perhaps order a digital code on amazon with your prepaid VISA. I'm pretty sure they accept it.

Fuhgeddit, Jan 2, 2018
  3. bloosuga
    bloosuga Guest
    Gold subscription does not except prepaid cards.edit

Yeah it's legit. Though more and more companies are starting to accept them. Should be able to buy a pre-paid subscription card from a store and use it though, that won't require a credit/debit card on file.

bloosuga, Jan 2, 2018
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

You must have a lot of money to throw away

I wish I had your amounts of cash

You do.realize how prepaid visas work right?

For every transactions you get charged a small.fee 3 dollars of your balance

It's also only a 20% chance of working

They aren't actually meant for.online transactions or gaming services

You can register the information on your card vendors website with billing info and turn on online transactions and reoccurring purchases

Then try and add your card and play Russian roulette with your money and hope.it works worst case contact support and see if they can add it manually

If not you will have to get a different card

As mentioned it's literally is the lottery with those cards regardless of service

ngocphi, Jan 2, 2018
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    You'd need to go to the card's website to see if it will work for online transactions and most likely will need to add an address to the card as well.

Smwutches, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

You'd need to go to the card's website to see if it will work for online transactions and most likely will need to add an address to the card as well.
  7. ngocphi Win User

You must have a lot of money to throw away

I wish I had your amounts of cash

You do.realize how prepaid visas work right?

For every transactions you get charged a small.fee 3 dollars of your balance

It's also only a 20% chance of working

They aren't actually meant for.online transactions or gaming services

You can register the information on your card vendors website with billing info and turn on online transactions and reoccurring purchases

Then try and add your card and play Russian roulette with your money and hope.it works worst case contact support and see if they can add it manually

If not you will have to get a different card

As mentioned it's literally is the lottery with those cards regardless of service
  8. ngocphi Win User

I have a 2tg game drive that i purchased. Inside was a free xbox ultimate code. I cannot redeem the code due to recurring payments being set to auto. I need help with redeeming my code

It's the only way to redeem it since subscriptions nerd a payment options

You can always play the lottery and spend hundreds of dollars to get a prepaid visa and cross your fingers and hope it works (not made for gaming really you have a 50 50 chance but you could try upgrade cards.)

Also should be noted bank debits cards are mostly visa debit cards too check with your bank to confirm or you could apply to convert your bank card to visa debit

Most major.banks have it unless you are in a small credit union which case a upgrade card would be better or similar you will have to check wirh your region for possible internet based prepaid visas

You can't really game without a creditcard or a visa debit nowadays
  9. Chihuahua-58B43308-E Win User

Purchusing Something (Read for more info)

As long as the card he buys is a prepaid debit card and not a visa gift card he should have no issue. As prepaid debit card's require him to validate his identity, whereas a visa gift card requires no identity verification.
  10. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Adicionar cartão de crédito (ADD Credit Card)

Payment options include:

• Credit cards
    • Prepaid credit cards
    • Debit cards (not available in all regions)
    • PayPal accounts (not available in all regions)
    • Direct debit (Germany only)
Thema:

1. Using a prepaid visa debit card for payment option? - Similar Threads - Using prepaid visa

2. Would i be able to use a prepaid visa to purchase an xbox series s instead of a debit or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would i be able to use a prepaid visa to purchase an xbox series s instead of a debit or...: Was curious to know if i can use a prepaid visa as a payment method for a xbox series s console. 9ee0f82a-97e4-493c-8975-558352a3f350
  3. Dont use prepaid codes in the middle of a membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dont use prepaid codes in the middle of a membership: Today I discovered even more how not consumer friendly Xbox is. They just care about money. So today (February 16th 2021) I decided to add some more prepaid codes to my account. My membership...
  4. where can i use my visa prepaid

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    where can i use my visa prepaid: So i spent all my 1000 gems on a visa prepaid card on my vault, but it doesn't let me use it. it doesn't matter where i try it always gives me errors, i even tried on xbox but its the same, yet it...
  5. another person use my account to get a fraudulent prepaid code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    another person use my account to get a fraudulent prepaid code: My brother use my account to play fortnite and he used my account to get a fraudulently prepaid code, I want to return this code because, He dont know the conduct code and I dont want lose my...
  6. Can I use Prepaid to get 360 titles on my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I use Prepaid to get 360 titles on my Xbox One: I was really looking forward to getting AC3 on my XB1 for games with gold. However, you need a credit card. As an alternative, can I use a prepaid credit card? 7e82b1e0-1ceb-433c-85f9-6e71250d0724
  7. How do I use visa prepaid cards to buy dlc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I use visa prepaid cards to buy dlc?: So I bought a prepaid card and I dont know how to use it, even though I really want to 48de5a62-f25d-4bd4-8597-8a9ccfdd3c44
  8. Can not use XBox Live Prepaid card to remew my membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can not use XBox Live Prepaid card to remew my membership: Can not use XBox Live Gold Prepaid card to renew my membership. Keep getting an error code to report but they don't recognize their own code. d1eac7e4-9935-47e7-be27-4888a0166c6f
  9. Can i remove cc info if i use prepaid XBL?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i remove cc info if i use prepaid XBL?: So i always buy the prepaid XBL cards from Walmart or wherever to use rather than putting my credit card info in to the system on my account. Well i'm wondering if i can add my credit card to buy...
  10. Can't Use Prepaid Xbox Live Code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Use Prepaid Xbox Live Code: I bought a 12 month Xbox Live subscription and I've tried entering the code on both my Xbox One and on my PC on the redeem code page on my Microsoft account and it keeps saying "Try that again....