Using a harmless glitch.

Discus and support Using a harmless glitch. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If I use this glitch I found here: [MEDIA] Will I get banned from Xbox? 5937e575-6bf5-4cf3-80e0-f0427c388ffc Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by D_R_V, Jul 16, 2017.

  1. D_R_V
    D_R_V Guest

    Using a harmless glitch.


    If I use this glitch I found here:

    Will I get banned from Xbox?

    :)
     
    D_R_V, Jul 16, 2017
    #1
  2. Button Icons

    [quote user="Integra979"]

    how is it cheating or exploiting or hacking? theres a way to do it it doesn't harm anything or give anyone an edge just looks cool .

    [/quote]

    Harmless, by itself yes. Just wait until they start actually cheating and you are affected. The possibility of cheating only increases with each "harmless" fad. People will always look for the next "big" thing. Do you honestly think people using the
    button glitch can resist doing more? We have to draw a line here and now.
     
    KT Red Suns FD, Jul 16, 2017
    #2
  3. Dublication Glitch

    It is a glitch, but it's a harmless glitch that hurts no one and produces some stunning results, so if someone wants to use this glitch there is no harm being done, and it gives those that are holier then thou something to whine and complain about, so it's
    a win-win.
     
    PsychoticRaptor, Jul 16, 2017
    #3
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

    Using a harmless glitch.

    Tampering with the system or exploiting game's glitches counts as cheating so I suggest you to avoid using it.
     
    M3tal Daz3, Jul 16, 2017
    #4
  5. D_R_V
    D_R_V Guest
    Thanks!
     
    D_R_V, Nov 2, 2018
    #5
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    Using a harmless glitch.

    Tampering with the system or exploiting game's glitches counts as cheating so I suggest you to avoid using it.
  7. D_R_V Win User

    Using a harmless glitch.

    Tampering with the system or exploiting game's glitches counts as cheating so I suggest you to avoid using it.
    Thanks!
  8. PsychoticRaptor Win User

    Dublication Glitch

    It is a glitch, but it's a harmless glitch that hurts no one and produces some stunning results, so if someone wants to use this glitch there is no harm being done, and it gives those that are holier then thou something to whine and complain about, so it's
    a win-win.
  9. IRONMAIDEN666xx Win User

    [HELP] Los Santos Custom

    glitching is as harmless as cheat codes you troll and blowing up any one of your h*mo pink cars IS how you play the game badstench2020
  10. A Livid Penguin Win User

    Quick Questions.

    Yup, seen the moon-walking glitch. He also will sit and just move his arms back and forth (I call it "jammin'") and then he's totally harmless.
Thema:

Using a harmless glitch.

Loading...
  1. Using a harmless glitch. - Similar Threads - Using harmless glitch

  2. "Turn off after" using sleep, not shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    "Turn off after" using sleep, not shutdown.: I originally addressed this in an Alpha Skip-Ahead comment, but it didn't receive any attention. "Report a Problem" tickets have been filed, so hopefully u/neonepiphany might have some information...
  3. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  4. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  5. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  6. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...
  7. Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?: I’m thinking about joining the Xbox Insider Program mainly to try out the new disc-to-digital feature once it becomes available. My question is, after I use the feature, can I leave the Insider...
  8. Are xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Are xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?: Just wondering, im on a xbox one s submitted by /u/Core_b7183 [link] [comments]
  9. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  10. Please stop the use of QR codes for surveys. Do surveys internally.

    in XboX Insiders
    Please stop the use of QR codes for surveys. Do surveys internally.: The console itself is capable of showing questions in the insider app, and you promoting the use of mobile phones instead, plus many phones cant scan QR codes. submitted by /u/needchr [link]...