Using a external micrphone

Discus and support Using a external micrphone in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Whats up guys, i just purchases the Blue Yeti microphone and had a few questions. Is there a way to use the yeti as my main microphone through my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by wickedwebster, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Using a external micrphone

Whats up guys, i just purchases the Blue Yeti microphone and had a few questions. Is there a way to use the yeti as my main microphone through my computer? i.e if i wanted to use it plus a voice changer.

:)

wickedwebster, Jan 4, 2014
  2. NYCIDDY
    NYCIDDY Guest
    NEW PARTY SYSTEM

alot needs to be streamlined.. party chat, audio, the many layers of the interface, how party chat works when grouped or by your self.. using kinect as a micrphone when your buy yourself in mulit....

NYCIDDY, Jan 4, 2014
  3. TheeClaaw
    TheeClaaw Guest
    Valut Survival

-Add me! and play my valut survival!

-What is valut survival? Good Question!

-Its just that! survival In a Vault! Using a external micrphone ;)

-Becasue EVERYTHING is better in a vault!

- Micrphones Only!

TheeClaaw, Jan 4, 2014
  4. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest

It is possible if you get a 3.5 headphone adapter jack. This will convert the 2.5 headphone connection to a 3.5 connection. Your local electronics shop, amazon or eBay should have what you seek.

Auswulf, Jan 7, 2014
  5. Auswulf Win User

It is possible if you get a 3.5 headphone adapter jack. This will convert the 2.5 headphone connection to a 3.5 connection. Your local electronics shop, amazon or eBay should have what you seek.
  6. NYCIDDY Win User

NEW PARTY SYSTEM

alot needs to be streamlined.. party chat, audio, the many layers of the interface, how party chat works when grouped or by your self.. using kinect as a micrphone when your buy yourself in mulit....
  7. Drabz Win User

Using an external

only way to save music to the USB is if you rip from a CD on your Xbox to the USB. there is no way to transfer from pc to USB
  8. brandiesel1 Win User

Using an external

Here is a link to the USB flash drive support section on this site. I think you will find your answer in this link.
  9. IceStorm III Win User

Using an External HDD

[quote user="HyPeR O9"]I'm trying to prepare for my new xbox 360 arriving on the 20th and I'm thinking of ways to transfer around 20gig of data on my existing xbox 360 to my new xbox 360.

I know there exists the official data cable but I don't really want to fork out any money.[/quote]What? You're spending $400 USD on a GOW3 console and don't want to spend another $15-$20 to use an authorized method of moving HDD DLC?

20GB and you don't want to re-download it from XBL? You do realize the License Transfer system will push the download queue to your new console for you, correct?

You realize the cable isn't single-use, correct?

You realize discussing how to move data using unapproved methods is against the forum Code of Conduct, correct?
Thema:

1. Using a external micrphone - Similar Threads - Using external micrphone

2. Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?: I have a pair of speakers plugged into my Xbox One S using the optical port and sound only comes out one side. I’ve already verified that both speakers do work. I’ve tried changing a few settings...
  3. Can I use XAC with external joystick and separate steering wheel at the same time?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I use XAC with external joystick and separate steering wheel at the same time?: Is it possible to use a Logitech g920steering wheel and a separate joystick (Logitech 3d extreme pro ) that is Xbox compatible with the Xbox adaptive controller together. Eg allowing me to use the...
  4. Whenever I try to use my external hardrive it says that I have to pick a folder

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I try to use my external hardrive it says that I have to pick a folder: Regardless of whatever folder I pick it says "You can't set your default folder location to that one. Try another one" or "You can't change your default install location to that folder while it is...
  5. Im using a different Xbox and signed into the correct account and my external storage won’t...

in XBoX on Windows
    Im using a different Xbox and signed into the correct account and my external storage won’t...: Okay so I had an Xbox and it stopped working recently so I tried bringing the external storage to a different Xbox and when I plug it in it recognizes the storage but it says owner needs to sign...
  6. Can´t use my external disc because of it is not NTFS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can´t use my external disc because of it is not NTFS: I am unable to use my external disc because of this issue, reformatting it would casue all 500gb of files to be removed so that is not an optiion, I have found a work around using the microsoft...
  7. Why does my Xbox delete games off it, I am not short on storage nor am I using a external...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox delete games off it, I am not short on storage nor am I using a external...: I am sick of going to play my games and some of them have been deleted, I don't have unlimited internet like most people do so every time one of my games get deleted I have to wait to be able to...
  8. Can I retrieve documents from my external drive that was on it after the drive was used on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I retrieve documents from my external drive that was on it after the drive was used on...: Can I retrieve documents from my external drive that was on it after the drive was used on a xbox series s. 33a0a48a-409f-4192-94da-ba3631a8f4d5
  9. Are you not able to use external ssd with series games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are you not able to use external ssd with series games: I just bought a Seagate external SSD 1tb and my Xbox still says I need a faster storage space but says on Seagates website that it should work for those games specifically....
  10. Best external hard drive to use and do they cause any issue to xbox one

in XBoX on Windows
    Best external hard drive to use and do they cause any issue to xbox one: I'm on xbox one S and not sure why I keep getting xbox one green logo screen when I start yhe xbox one. ccbdf64e-1a5d-4bb3-8553-d9f3afa854a3