Using a external micrphone

Discus and support Using a external micrphone in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Whats up guys, i just purchases the Blue Yeti microphone and had a few questions. Is there a way to use the yeti as my main microphone through my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by wickedwebster, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Using a external micrphone

Whats up guys, i just purchases the Blue Yeti microphone and had a few questions. Is there a way to use the yeti as my main microphone through my computer? i.e if i wanted to use it plus a voice changer.

:)

wickedwebster, Jan 4, 2014
  2. NYCIDDY
    NYCIDDY Guest
    NEW PARTY SYSTEM

alot needs to be streamlined.. party chat, audio, the many layers of the interface, how party chat works when grouped or by your self.. using kinect as a micrphone when your buy yourself in mulit....

NYCIDDY, Jan 4, 2014
  3. TheeClaaw
    TheeClaaw Guest
    Valut Survival

-Add me! and play my valut survival!

-What is valut survival? Good Question!

-Its just that! survival In a Vault! Using a external micrphone ;)

-Becasue EVERYTHING is better in a vault!

- Micrphones Only!

TheeClaaw, Jan 4, 2014
  4. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest

It is possible if you get a 3.5 headphone adapter jack. This will convert the 2.5 headphone connection to a 3.5 connection. Your local electronics shop, amazon or eBay should have what you seek.

Auswulf, Jan 7, 2014
  5. Auswulf Win User

It is possible if you get a 3.5 headphone adapter jack. This will convert the 2.5 headphone connection to a 3.5 connection. Your local electronics shop, amazon or eBay should have what you seek.
  6. NYCIDDY Win User

NEW PARTY SYSTEM

alot needs to be streamlined.. party chat, audio, the many layers of the interface, how party chat works when grouped or by your self.. using kinect as a micrphone when your buy yourself in mulit....
  7. Drabz Win User

Using an external

only way to save music to the USB is if you rip from a CD on your Xbox to the USB. there is no way to transfer from pc to USB
  8. brandiesel1 Win User

Using an external

Here is a link to the USB flash drive support section on this site. I think you will find your answer in this link.
  9. IceStorm III Win User

Using an External HDD

[quote user="HyPeR O9"]I'm trying to prepare for my new xbox 360 arriving on the 20th and I'm thinking of ways to transfer around 20gig of data on my existing xbox 360 to my new xbox 360.

I know there exists the official data cable but I don't really want to fork out any money.[/quote]What? You're spending $400 USD on a GOW3 console and don't want to spend another $15-$20 to use an authorized method of moving HDD DLC?

20GB and you don't want to re-download it from XBL? You do realize the License Transfer system will push the download queue to your new console for you, correct?

You realize the cable isn't single-use, correct?

You realize discussing how to move data using unapproved methods is against the forum Code of Conduct, correct?
Thema:

1. Using a external micrphone - Similar Threads - Using external micrphone

2. Can't format the External Xbox One Hard Drive Storage to use for Windows?! PLEASE READ!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't format the External Xbox One Hard Drive Storage to use for Windows?! PLEASE READ!!: If you have an external storage hard drive previously used for Xbox One games data and instead wanna use it on Windows, please note that it's no use to just format the drive to erase all the data....
  3. Can i use the xbox one seagate external on the series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i use the xbox one seagate external on the series x?: As the title says, i have a 2tb external drive (seagate) that i used for my one s and can i use it for my series x? The reason i ask is because i saw that their is actual memory cards so would i...
  4. Xbox keeps saying we see your external hard but the USB cable is too weak or use a new port

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox keeps saying we see your external hard but the USB cable is too weak or use a new port: Few mouths I bought a 2tb external hard drive for my xbox. Did fine for a few months and the power cord decided to get bent and had to buy a new one and now getting a error message that my xbox...
  5. I can not install games on an external drive using the Xbox app / Xbox Windows Gaming...

in XboX Insiders
    I can not install games on an external drive using the Xbox app / Xbox Windows Gaming...: Windows 11 - 22000.348 Xbox app - 2112.1001.9.0 - PC Insider Program - External Preview - Windows Gaming Flight. I tried using the default Xbox app, uninstalled the app, reinstalled the app,...
  6. Can I use CHKDISK and Disk Error Checking on my xbox one external hardrive or do I need a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use CHKDISK and Disk Error Checking on my xbox one external hardrive or do I need a...: I have a external HDD for my xbox and when I turn my xbox off at the switch it causes a strange glitch to happen to my drive, the games stored on my drive don't show up even though the drive says...
  7. Using External Hard Drive for Capture Location

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using External Hard Drive for Capture Location: I have been trying to hook up an external hard drive to use as a capture location for clips. I plugged my hard drive into a computer and formatted it to NTFS like it say to do, but when I plug it...
  8. Using an external harddrive for my capture location on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using an external harddrive for my capture location on Xbox Series X: My Xbox Series X wont accept my external hard drives as my capture location. Both are USB 3.0 and NTFS formatted. I have a Flash disk 3.0 SCSI disk drive and a Seagate Game Drive both 2TB....
  9. Series S can't use external HD to record

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S can't use external HD to record: It says that I have to format it on a PC which it works fine on my XBone I can record up to 10 minutes but it's not letting me use my external to record on? 28abc7f8-bffa-4cd8-8530-d562cef1899c
  10. Using external drive in gamepass

in XBoX on Windows
    Using external drive in gamepass: Hello I would like to use my external hard drive to download games from gamepass but even if I selected an external hard drive as a source it is still loading to the MSIXVC folder...