Using a dual shock 4
Discus and support Using a dual shock 4 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi all, I got into the beta at the weekend and tries to use my DS4 last night. Tried it on Forza and while the video ran great there was about 1 second... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/deselby83, Nov 27, 2019.
Thema:
Using a dual shock 4
Loading...
-
Using a dual shock 4 - Similar Threads - Using dual shock
-
Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to
in XboX InsidersBought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,... -
How do I use the new free with adds
in XboX InsidersHow do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments] -
I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersI can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:... -
Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?
in XboX InsidersCan I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?: I’m thinking about joining the Xbox Insider Program mainly to try out the new disc-to-digital feature once it becomes available. My question is, after I use the feature, can I leave the Insider... -
Are xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?
in XboX InsidersAre xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?: Just wondering, im on a xbox one s submitted by /u/Core_b7183 [link] [comments] -
Am I able to use dual monitors as 1 continuous screen on my Xbox series x
in XBoX on ConsolesAm I able to use dual monitors as 1 continuous screen on my Xbox series x: I want to be able to hook my Xbox series up to the 2 monitors and watch as I kick a ball on screen 1 and it'll appear on screen 2.. I don't want to duplicate/mirror the same image.... -
What can I use dual monitors for on xbox?
in XboX InsidersWhat can I use dual monitors for on xbox?: Im looking to get a second monitor for my xbox, what are some things you could could use a second monitor for? Can you have a second app up on the second monitor?? submitted by /u/TheIKKoNiKK1... -
Can I use dual shock with app? New user here
in XboX InsidersCan I use dual shock with app? New user here: Just got the app and curious if a ps4 controller would work? I was gonna buy a console but then got a email saying I got approved lol submitted by /u/JetSpiderMan [link] [comments] -
Is it possible to use dual monitors with an xbox one x
in XBoX on ConsolesIs it possible to use dual monitors with an xbox one x: I have a question and can't seem to find the answer anywhere specifically online. I want to set up my xbox one x with dual monitors and can this be done. The purpose is so i can game on one...