Using a 360 console, I can't access the game I just purchased on Microsoft mobile account, help

Discus and support Using a 360 console, I can't access the game I just purchased on Microsoft mobile account, help in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Having a problem finding the game on the console, purchased via Microsoft.com account 6151ac34-598e-419f-8bbc-7aac5060e817 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Butter Shay, May 27, 2023.

1. Butter Shay
    Butter Shay Guest

Using a 360 console, I can't access the game I just purchased on Microsoft mobile account, help

Having a problem finding the game on the console, purchased via Microsoft.com account

:)

Butter Shay, May 27, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Make sure that the game is purchased under the same Microsoft account that is signed in on your Xbox 360 console, also make sure that it's the correct version that is for Xbox 360.

Please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders then check if you can seethe game order stated as "completed". Once confirmed, restart your Xbox 360 and search the game on 360 marketplace for you to download.
  3. Nkosana23 Win User

Why do I no longer have access to some of my digital games?

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

You can try access your Microsoft account from another device.
    - Download and install the Xbox app on your Mobile device.
    - Sign in using the same Microsoft account used to purchase the games.
    - Link the Mobile Device with your console.
    - Access and search for games in the app.
    - Install game on console.

For more details on the above kindly visit: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardw...p&text=Open the app.,select Set up a console.

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

cannot buy anything from the microsoft store even though i have money.

Hey there,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'd be happy to help.

Yes, you can use your Microsoft Account money to purchase the game on an Xbox 360 console. It just doesn't allow you to use that money online on the Xbox 360 Marketplace.

I want to use my Microsoft account balance to pay for something, but I don't see it listed as a payment option.

You can't use the money in your Microsoft account to purchase content from the Xbox 360 Marketplace.

To resolve this issue, purchase the item on your Xbox 360 console, where you can use your Microsoft account balance to make purchases.

Give it a try if you can and let us know if it worked!
  5. Emily V. Win User

Telling me to purchase other ways, but can't

Hi Emily!

By any chance are you trying to use the credit on your Microsoft account? If so, I would like to let you know that you can't use the money in your Microsoft account to purchase content from the Xbox 360 Marketplace.

To resolve this issue, purchase the item on your Xbox 360 console, where you can use your Microsoft account balance to make purchases.
    I don't own an Xbox 360. Does this mean I can't purchase the game at all?
  6. Besterikz Win User

Payment issue

You can't use the money in your Microsoft account to purchase content from the Xbox 360 Marketplace.

i have no 360 tho.. :/
Thema:

1. Using a 360 console, I can't access the game I just purchased on Microsoft mobile account, help - Similar Threads - Using 360 console

2. how to use mono on xbox 360 E

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to use mono on xbox 360 E: hello so i use BROKEN speakers(best option for now) with one audio channel missing so how do i get mono on the xbox 360 e(audio jack) i have tried the Obvious way aka going into audio settings...
  3. What are the keys for USB keyboards to Xbox 360 controls. (I'm using a USB keyboard on my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What are the keys for USB keyboards to Xbox 360 controls. (I'm using a USB keyboard on my...: So, I have an Xbox 360 and since I don't have a controller, I'm using an external USB keyboard. I'm not trying to use it for games, I'm trying to use it to enter my passcode and stuff. So do any...
  4. How to create an Xbox 360 account using an Xbox series X

in XBoX on Windows
    How to create an Xbox 360 account using an Xbox series X: Hello. I recently purchased Fallout: New Vegas on my Xbox series X. However, when I try to play, It prompts me to download a profile. I don’t have an Xbox 360 account, nor an Xbox 360. What can I...
  5. Which controllers can I use on my Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Which controllers can I use on my Xbox 360?: I would like to know if it's possible to use newer Xbox controllers on an Xbox 360 (cabled or not), and I'm talking about: Xbox One Wireless controller Xbox One (Bluetooth) controller (rev 1,2)...
  6. I want to know why it is not possible to be able to use an Xbox 360 controller to play Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to know why it is not possible to be able to use an Xbox 360 controller to play Xbox...: I mean seriously tho. It is mainly because my Xbox One controller is in bad condition and has bad drift on both analog sticks. i love playing the fallout series along with alot of other games i...
  7. Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?: Hi there I’ve been trying to play bo2 worked for a bit and then suddenly got signed out and whenever i tried signing in it says connection lost or there has been an error connecting. I’ve tried...
  8. How do I install an Xbox 360 game using a disc on an Xbox One S console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I install an Xbox 360 game using a disc on an Xbox One S console?: I've recently bought a game called "Red Dead Redemption" Xbox 360 disc and I wanted to install it, however when I put the disc inside of the console nothing pops up. I've checked my full library...
  9. Can I used normal USB PC game pad for Xbox 360 console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I used normal USB PC game pad for Xbox 360 console: Can I used normal USB PC game pad for Xbox 360 console 71a4ddbc-1776-4f6a-8b1a-fcdaf7c0c489
  10. Can my 360 console use a live gold card if so why does mine not do it it shows my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my 360 console use a live gold card if so why does mine not do it it shows my...: Can my 360 console use my gold card membership mine wont give me nothing free or even a game to play free i spent 25 bucks for nothing tell me why plz 5186f875-9de4-4eda-ad36-6e225559eab3