using 360 wired arcade sticks and nonstandard controles also 8bitdo controlers on series s

Discus and support using 360 wired arcade sticks and nonstandard controles also 8bitdo controlers on series s in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I wanna use a razer Kaiju I (way better that the overpriced 200 elite pro controller and cost me 10.om a yard sale) from 360 also arcade sticks and a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/M3t4ll1k0, Dec 24, 2022.

1. /u/M3t4ll1k0
    /u/M3t4ll1k0 Guest

using 360 wired arcade sticks and nonstandard controles also 8bitdo controlers on series s

I wanna use a razer Kaiju I (way better that the overpriced 200 elite pro controller and cost me 10.om a yard sale) from 360 also arcade sticks and a 8bitdo wireless (swich mode?) controller on the series s. Can mayflash magic x make them.work? What isues (imput lag, misconfigured buttons) may i encounter?

submitted by /u/M3t4ll1k0
    [link] [comments]

/u/M3t4ll1k0, Dec 24, 2022
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Why are the Xbox controllers getting SMALLER?

3. Obsessive Power Win User

Carpal Tunnel in my wrist

It's not something I suffer with, but being smaller type of guy, I guess I've only got little hands. If the PlayStation type of controller is more comfortable for you, perhaps you should try the 8BitDo controller for Xbox?

Unfortunately, for the moment at least, it's only available wired.

[​IMG]
  4. xXx JB00GIE xXx Win User

What is the most advanced controller on the market as of now, June 2020??????

• Best overall: Xbox Elite Controller Series 2.
    • Best Bluetooth: Microsoft Xbox One controller.
    • Best for retro fans: Hyperkin Duke.
    • Best wired: Razer Wolverine Ultimate.
    • Best budget: Amazon Basics.
    • Best arcade stick: Hori Real Arcade Pro.V Kai Fighting Stick.
    • Best racing wheel: Thrustmaster TS-XW.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can you use a XB1/XBS controller on a Xb360 with a cable?

No, it's not possible to use an Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S controller on an Xbox 360 even connected with a wire.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Is there an XBox series X/S controller that is solely wireless?

Hi,

8bitdo make a wired controller. There are several models, but this is the latest one.

These are well made third party controllers. Highly recommended. And of course, being wired they are cheaper than wireless controllers.
Thema:

1. using 360 wired arcade sticks and nonstandard controles also 8bitdo controlers on series s - Similar Threads - using 360 wired

2. Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...: Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it on my computer so i put in my pc the xbox 360 wifi adapter, and it show up under my device manager, but The...
  3. Using xbox 360 vertically causes damage to hard disk and game disk?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using xbox 360 vertically causes damage to hard disk and game disk?: Is it true that using xbox 360 vertically causes damage to your game disk and hard disk? I heard it around, so maybe this console was not "ready" to work good vertically. I just bought the support...
  4. how to use mono on xbox 360 E

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to use mono on xbox 360 E: hello so i use BROKEN speakers(best option for now) with one audio channel missing so how do i get mono on the xbox 360 e(audio jack) i have tried the Obvious way aka going into audio settings...
  5. What are the keys for USB keyboards to Xbox 360 controls. (I'm using a USB keyboard on my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What are the keys for USB keyboards to Xbox 360 controls. (I'm using a USB keyboard on my...: So, I have an Xbox 360 and since I don't have a controller, I'm using an external USB keyboard. I'm not trying to use it for games, I'm trying to use it to enter my passcode and stuff. So do any...
  6. How to create an Xbox 360 account using an Xbox series X

in XBoX on Windows
    How to create an Xbox 360 account using an Xbox series X: Hello. I recently purchased Fallout: New Vegas on my Xbox series X. However, when I try to play, It prompts me to download a profile. I don’t have an Xbox 360 account, nor an Xbox 360. What can I...
  7. Which controllers can I use on my Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Which controllers can I use on my Xbox 360?: I would like to know if it's possible to use newer Xbox controllers on an Xbox 360 (cabled or not), and I'm talking about: Xbox One Wireless controller Xbox One (Bluetooth) controller (rev 1,2)...
  8. I want to know why it is not possible to be able to use an Xbox 360 controller to play Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to know why it is not possible to be able to use an Xbox 360 controller to play Xbox...: I mean seriously tho. It is mainly because my Xbox One controller is in bad condition and has bad drift on both analog sticks. i love playing the fallout series along with alot of other games i...
  9. Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?: Hi there I’ve been trying to play bo2 worked for a bit and then suddenly got signed out and whenever i tried signing in it says connection lost or there has been an error connecting. I’ve tried...
  10. 360 red. LIGHT. ON POWER BUTTON SO GOT USED 360 & can't connect to live,&6

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 red. LIGHT. ON POWER BUTTON SO GOT USED 360 & can't connect to live,&6: 360 can't connect live I called. Xb. & My Internet provider ATT. NO HELP. ROUTER CANT CONNECT TO XBOX I TRIED WIRELESS SAME MESSAGE. XBOX TEST FAILURE. WHEN I TEST IT SAYS CONNECTED. THEN. IT...