Using 3.5mm jack, don't know why sound stopped working. How do I turn back on?

Discus and support Using 3.5mm jack, don't know why sound stopped working. How do I turn back on? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; In controller settings the cursor skips past volume 8ae89468-465d-4a99-8685-0cad60f6f2a1 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Fogdirt, Oct 20, 2019.

  1. Fogdirt
    Fogdirt Guest

    Using 3.5mm jack, don't know why sound stopped working. How do I turn back on?


    In controller settings the cursor skips past volume

    :)
     
    Fogdirt, Oct 20, 2019
    #1
  2. MorkyMork1991 Win User

    Using 3.5mm jack, don't know why sound stopped working. How do I turn back on?

  3. Slimsniffy007 Win User

    xbox one-headphones stopped working

    If it's a wired headset and out of the 90 day warranty period I would try replacing the 3.5mm headphone jack. We've had 3 controllers stop working with a wired headset. (all other buttons, etc. still worked) I replaced the 3.5mm jack and now have sound
    and mic thru the wired headset! You can find the part on Amazon for around $5.00 USD. Easy fix.

    YouTube on how to replace - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ7Q-KREs0w
  4. Auswulf Win User

    New Controller - 3.5mm Jack Question

    All game sounds and chat functionality work fantastic with the new controller with the 3.5mm jack. I am currently using a pair of stereo Gioteck HC2's plugged into the 3.5mm jack and they work great. Any gaming headset that is wired should also work fine
    through it.
  5. juan van Win User

    Hdmi pc screen sound options

    You can use the Optical Out to an optical In device - but I do not think the Sound Blaster device is an Input device. Do you have a model number on the sound blaster item, I could not find anything on creative box.

    You can use a 3.5mm jack to the sound blaster it should have a Green slot for audio in, the output for the 3.5mm jack should be on the back of the monitor.

    Or you could get a set of headphones with optical input Turtle beach etc..

    Also Here is how to use optical input on the sound blaster device.

    support.creative.com/.../ShowArticle.aspx
  6. Mans1 Win User

    Mircrophone for Xbox One

    I dont have a remote with 3.5mm jack. Why do I have to leave one USB open if I want to use the 3.5mm jack?

    Is there any usb-microphone that is compatible with Xbox One?
Thema:

Using 3.5mm jack, don't know why sound stopped working. How do I turn back on?

Loading...
  1. Using 3.5mm jack, don't know why sound stopped working. How do I turn back on? - Similar Threads - Using 5mm jack

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  4. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...
  5. Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?: I’m thinking about joining the Xbox Insider Program mainly to try out the new disc-to-digital feature once it becomes available. My question is, after I use the feature, can I leave the Insider...
  6. Are xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Are xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?: Just wondering, im on a xbox one s submitted by /u/Core_b7183 [link] [comments]
  7. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  8. Please stop the use of QR codes for surveys. Do surveys internally.

    in XboX Insiders
    Please stop the use of QR codes for surveys. Do surveys internally.: The console itself is capable of showing questions in the insider app, and you promoting the use of mobile phones instead, plus many phones cant scan QR codes. submitted by /u/needchr [link]...
  9. Insider update keeps failing. Can’t use console.

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider update keeps failing. Can’t use console.: Error message 0x8B050033 I searched and it said it’s a problem on Microsoft’s side. I tried restarting and resetting my console nothing worked. I can’t un-enroll to fix as I don’t have a windows...
  10. So I got a used Xbox Series S yesterday

    in XboX Insiders
    So I got a used Xbox Series S yesterday: So I got this Xbox off of marketplace specifically to play Forza Horizon 6 and I got it set up is set to my specifications but when it gets to the final setup screen it acts like it’s trying to...