User question I couldn't answer. Dolby Atmos Headphones
Discus and support User question I couldn't answer. Dolby Atmos Headphones in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Someone recently asked me about the Microsoft wireless Dolby Atmos headphones and... I was stumped. I told them I would keep digging so I figured I'd... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by d0x360, Nov 13, 2021.
Thema:
User question I couldn't answer. Dolby Atmos Headphones
Loading...
-
User question I couldn't answer. Dolby Atmos Headphones - Similar Threads - User question couldn't
-
Are there mythics for omega users yet?
in XboX InsidersAre there mythics for omega users yet?: Thought I saw that and updated my console but not seeing any on my profile submitted by /u/Old_Mall_4229 [link] [comments] -
Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)
in XboX InsidersDisc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments] -
Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.
in XboX InsidersOmega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support.... -
New User question Flight Simulator 2024
in XBoX Games and AppsNew User question Flight Simulator 2024: Hi While I wait for my controls to arrive, I installed Flight simulator 2024 and I was playing around and I had a video question for all of the experts out there First, I have an I9 with 3 - 27"... -
Strange Steam, 360, PC Xbox user question RE achievements on Xbox web app.
in XBoX Games and AppsStrange Steam, 360, PC Xbox user question RE achievements on Xbox web app.: So here's my issue. TLDR version... My achievements on the Xbox website (don't own a console), show at least 1 of my games with no achievements. I believe it's a bug that MS / Xbox would want... -
Minecraft End-User License Agreement clause question
in XBoX on WindowsMinecraft End-User License Agreement clause question: Hello I have a question Ask if the following are in violation of End-User License Agreement 1. Sell personal Minecraft maps 2. Sell personal Minecraft plugins I would like to ask if this... -
Minecraft End-User License Agreement clause question
in XBoX on WindowsMinecraft End-User License Agreement clause question: Hello I have a question Ask if the following are in violation of End-User License Agreement 1. Sell personal Minecraft maps 2. Sell personal Minecraft plugins I would like to ask if this... -
New User Question
in XBoX AccessibilityNew User Question: New user, I bought a extra controller, Have two now. If I have a friend over, how do both of us play the same game? How do I set up the second controller? I also bought the Xbox gold service.... -
Make citing evidence to the user in question a requirement in future suspensions/bans
in XBoX on ConsolesMake citing evidence to the user in question a requirement in future suspensions/bans: Far too many users have been suspended or even banned with no evidence whatsoever being given. Although I am not one there are players who never go into party chat or message people other than...