User profiles deleted after internet connection down
Discus and support User profiles deleted after internet connection down in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, my XBox Series X lost all profiles and configuration after losing internet connection and automatically forced restart. At the login, no user... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Melgam0th, Jul 28, 2021.
Thema:
User profiles deleted after internet connection down
Loading...
-
User profiles deleted after internet connection down - Similar Threads - User profiles deleted
-
Are there mythics for omega users yet?
in XboX InsidersAre there mythics for omega users yet?: Thought I saw that and updated my console but not seeing any on my profile submitted by /u/Old_Mall_4229 [link] [comments] -
Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)
in XboX InsidersDisc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments] -
Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.
in XboX InsidersOmega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support.... -
Are xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?
in XboX InsidersAre xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?: Just wondering, im on a xbox one s submitted by /u/Core_b7183 [link] [comments] -
I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.
in XboX InsidersI can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.: But have the Clubs been removed? I can only find the official game ones. submitted by /u/Whyenott_ [link] [comments] -
Xbox Profile Picture Not Updating Instantly on Minecraft Hive for Mobile Users
in XBoX AccessibilityXbox Profile Picture Not Updating Instantly on Minecraft Hive for Mobile Users: When I change my Xbox profile picture, it updates successfully on my account. However, when I play on the Minecraft Hive server, it does not immediately show my new picture. Instead, it still... -
Change User Profile for Minecraft to Child's Account
in XBoX AccessibilityChange User Profile for Minecraft to Child's Account: I bought Minecraft for my child to play. The account is linked to my email account. I want it linked to my child's account so that the appropriate age filters can be applied. How do I change the... -
Can’t load purchased game or user profile
in XBoX Games and AppsCan’t load purchased game or user profile: When I try to load Starfield on Xbox S, I get error “user who bought game needs to sign in”. I am signed in but my profile won’t load. Xbox status says some services are down. Worried that my... -
How do I transfer my earned credits, over to a new users profile?
in XBoX AccessibilityHow do I transfer my earned credits, over to a new users profile?: I bought a new XBOX X, weeks ago. I created my account, and let my grandson use my account profile. Didn't realize the mistake this would become. He uses my account password, and has been using a...