"User Privilege Error! Sorry, your account settings restrict you from certain features of...

Discus and support "User Privilege Error! Sorry, your account settings restrict you from certain features of... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Trying to get my child to play AOE 2 on PC, Games launches but I get the below error which wont allow multiplayer: "User Privilege Error! Sorry, your... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kinburn Alford, Apr 2, 2023.

1. "User Privilege Error! Sorry, your account settings restrict you from certain features of...

Trying to get my child to play AOE 2 on PC, Games launches but I get the below error which wont allow multiplayer:

"User Privilege Error! Sorry, your account settings restrict you from certain features of the game. Please check your account settings on xbox.com for more information."

I have tried all the below solutions to no avail.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-aoeiide/3a755b87-e9e5-40f0-9174-94b165fecd1e

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ge-error/134005a1-70ec-4045-8ffb-39cd99b9db0e

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...rking-in/f5d017eb-33cb-4bca-9f66-ccc300c676a4

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...tiplayer/898f9a3c-a586-43f5-8bca-4a58a8b24441

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...n-greyed/e6b0829a-795a-49fc-a6de-c27beb3a0e18

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...line-age/a9585370-9359-4661-bcc9-fcee6c322a7a

Please Help

***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Family***

:)

Kinburn Alford, Apr 2, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

"User Privilege Error! Sorry, your account settings restrict you from certain features of the game. Please check your account settings on xbox.com for more information."

Hi Kinburn Alford,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We’d like to know more about it in details so that we can provide a more accurate resolution for you.

• Was this working before or the child account has never played the game?

So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

Login with your account here: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/

Approve content execption: Set an age limit for content on Xbox | Xbox Support

Download : Xbox Identity Provider - Microsoft Store Apps

Download: Xbox Console Companion - Microsoft Store Apps

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  3. VicoLau Win User

Unable to access multiplayer mode in Age of Empire 2

Thank you very much for your reply,

It says:

"An error in user's authority

Sorry, due to the restriction of the user's setting, you are unable to use certain functions in the game, please go to Xbox.com to check your user's setting to obtain more information."

Thanks!
  4. ryankeeler2000 Win User

Xbox account issue

When i try and access various online features and privilege’s on my xbox live account a message comes up on screen saying “Locked privilege. This feature is blocked per your XBOX LIVE parent control settings” but on the adult account there has been no restrictions
    put in place. can someone please help as i would like help ASAP?
  5. Draconic Bear Win User

WARFRAME

I downloaded it but when I try to play it says "Xbox One features are disabled due to a parental control restriction on your Microsoft account." but I'm 17 so I have everything set to adult privileges. What do I do?
  6. DomusCasa Win User

ARK Survival Evolved

Hi MelsASpud,

Let's see if I can help you out with this. The error message that you describes ('Your content sharing privileges prevent you from viewing this text) makes me think that this problem is related to your privacy settings,
    instead of your privileges. Can you check those on your XBOX? To do that you go to the settings of the XBOX, then to: Account > Privacy and Online safety. If I remember correctly there are some settings there that allow or block the display of certain content.

I hope you can solve it in this way! If not, let me know!

Kind regards,

Thema:

"User Privilege Error! Sorry, your account settings restrict you from certain features of...

1. "User Privilege Error! Sorry, your account settings restrict you from certain features of... - Similar Threads - User Privilege Error

2. Can you guys vacate an inactive user for me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you guys vacate an inactive user for me?: Hi, I have a few questions regarding about your inactive policy rule for Xbox usernames. I was wondering if you could vacate the user name y66 since it hasn’t been active for 5 years. Get back to...
  3. How Can I become an alpha ring user

in XboX Insiders
    How Can I become an alpha ring user: Hey, I've been using the insider program for more than 1 year. I'm a beta user and I would like to become an alpha one. I'm level 8. Will I become alpha one day ? submitted by /u/Lukas_Smash...
  4. Microsoft support broken for all users major problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft support broken for all users major problem: Hi everyone am I going mad or is all support options gone completely been a customer for over 10+ years never seen this kind of service can't get my money back for broken content options there for...
  5. Xbox app broken on Windows 11, folder permission issue with no way for user to resolve,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app broken on Windows 11, folder permission issue with no way for user to resolve,...: I had an old installation of windows on this computer. I recently reinstalled windows. The folders on the old drive have some permissions issue. I have my new windows setup and working find on...
  6. Minecraft max numbers of same user inside of game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft max numbers of same user inside of game.: I purchased the Bedrock version of Minecraft but am not able to join the local server with the other 2 ios purchased software. It worked with 2 of the same user but not 3. Well technically it...
  7. Ai controlled user input

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ai controlled user input: Since 2015 ive got no issues playing any games except sport games. I tried everthing but their is no body came up with the conclusion. The ai controlling my user input players are all over the...
  8. Looking for pdf user manual for Kinect V2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for pdf user manual for Kinect V2: Hi, I would need to download the pdf version of the user manual of Kinect V2, but it looks like it's missing from the Microsoft website. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks /D...
  9. Urgent help needed. I sold my Xbox one and the new user can't get on

in XboX Insiders
    Urgent help needed. I sold my Xbox one and the new user can't get on: I sold my Xbox one today because I have an Xbox one x. I factory reset it but before I did I had to sign in to Microsoft and make it my "home" Xbox. I thought the factory reset would take that...
  10. extremely high ram usage from dvr and broadcast user service

in XBoX on Windows
    extremely high ram usage from dvr and broadcast user service: the only thing i have on my pc that is currently open is google, yet gamedvr and broadcast user service has around 3 gb of memory being used up for no reason. ive disabled "remember this is a...