User logo

Discus and support User logo in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I have asked a few times and paid 999 to restore my username of Rubtlady1. My username should not be Fuller jar. And my points can go to please. And... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Rubylady1, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Rubylady1
    Rubylady1 Guest

User logo

I have asked a few times and paid 999 to restore my username of Rubtlady1. My username should not be Fuller jar. And my points can go to please. And thank you at the top of my screen I should see not Fullerjar.

:)

Rubylady1, Jul 14, 2018
  2. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest
    Please change the Xboxones's logo to a PS4 one and ill buy it.

[quote user="ToppingClover96"]

I'm pretty sure there isn't even an Xbox One logo on the Xbox One it's just and Xbox logo

[/quote]

That's why i said Xboxone's logo not Xboxone logo

RippenHarra, Jul 15, 2018
  3. Invites to Infected lobbies?!?!?!

The infected in MW2 was if a player had the infected logo and they knifed someone it unlocked the infected logo for that user. It was anything bad though.

Frank Castle 73, Jul 15, 2018
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

User logo

{Parity}, Jul 15, 2018
  5. {Parity} Win User

User logo

You should contact support directly for assistance with that issue. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  6. RippenHarra Win User

Please change the Xboxones's logo to a PS4 one and ill buy it.

[quote user="ToppingClover96"]

I'm pretty sure there isn't even an Xbox One logo on the Xbox One it's just and Xbox logo

[/quote]

That's why i said Xboxone's logo not Xboxone logo
  7. Frank Castle 73 Win User

Invites to Infected lobbies?!?!?!

The infected in MW2 was if a player had the infected logo and they knifed someone it unlocked the infected logo for that user. It was anything bad though.
  8. CAPTAIN BUMFISH Win User

xbl ambassador

[quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]

[quote user="DADDY BENNY"]So why doesnt everyone have a logo if its so easy?[/quote]

Because most people do not want to,they don`t feel the need to have a logo to be helpful.

All the logo seems to do is give people a high and mighty,i`m better than you, attitude.

[quote user="DADDY BENNY"]Please apply. You wont have a logo in 2 days sir...[/quote]

i applied,got the logo,ignored the friend request and am very happy as i am.

i did it to prove to myself the programme is pointless.

every time they do any work on the forums the logo reappears and i get the same emails and friend requests all over again.

[/quote]

Okay Mr Killer. Enjoy your evening.
  9. OG Pooh Win User

Does xbox have a hyphen (-) in it?

[quote user="brandiesel1"]

[quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]

i really don`t know why any of you can`t look at the top left of this screen and see the official XBOX logo as clear as day.

[/quote]

It's also on the op's gamer pic.

[/quote]

And your point is? I don't know why this completely moot point regarding the logo continues to be brought up. The Xbox logo is at the very top of the page and so is an Xbox forums logo in a bar just below that. The Xbox logo uses all caps & the Xbox forums
    logo does not. Now, if I'm not mistaken, this site is set up & run by Microsoft. Why isn't the Xbox in the forums logo all caps if the official name is XBOX rather than Xbox? Again, it's because a logo, any logo is simply an artist's representation meant to
    symbolize a company, product or whatever. A logo doesn't have to have the proper name or even words at all, for that matter. The Xbox logo at the very top... Go ahead, scroll up, I'll wait... That logo also has a stylized
    B that looks as though it may be connected to a hyphen. Does that mean it's X-BOX? No it doesn't. Why? Again, it is because a logo does not necessarily represent the official, legal name or title of something. The logo is just a logo. It's
    a piece of art & nothing else.
Thema:

User logo

1. User logo - Similar Threads - User logo

2. Can you guys vacate an inactive user for me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you guys vacate an inactive user for me?: Hi, I have a few questions regarding about your inactive policy rule for Xbox usernames. I was wondering if you could vacate the user name y66 since it hasn’t been active for 5 years. Get back to...
  3. How Can I become an alpha ring user

in XboX Insiders
    How Can I become an alpha ring user: Hey, I've been using the insider program for more than 1 year. I'm a beta user and I would like to become an alpha one. I'm level 8. Will I become alpha one day ? submitted by /u/Lukas_Smash...
  4. Microsoft support broken for all users major problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft support broken for all users major problem: Hi everyone am I going mad or is all support options gone completely been a customer for over 10+ years never seen this kind of service can't get my money back for broken content options there for...
  5. Xbox app broken on Windows 11, folder permission issue with no way for user to resolve,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app broken on Windows 11, folder permission issue with no way for user to resolve,...: I had an old installation of windows on this computer. I recently reinstalled windows. The folders on the old drive have some permissions issue. I have my new windows setup and working find on...
  6. Minecraft max numbers of same user inside of game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft max numbers of same user inside of game.: I purchased the Bedrock version of Minecraft but am not able to join the local server with the other 2 ios purchased software. It worked with 2 of the same user but not 3. Well technically it...
  7. Ai controlled user input

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ai controlled user input: Since 2015 ive got no issues playing any games except sport games. I tried everthing but their is no body came up with the conclusion. The ai controlling my user input players are all over the...
  8. Looking for pdf user manual for Kinect V2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for pdf user manual for Kinect V2: Hi, I would need to download the pdf version of the user manual of Kinect V2, but it looks like it's missing from the Microsoft website. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks /D...
  9. Urgent help needed. I sold my Xbox one and the new user can't get on

in XboX Insiders
    Urgent help needed. I sold my Xbox one and the new user can't get on: I sold my Xbox one today because I have an Xbox one x. I factory reset it but before I did I had to sign in to Microsoft and make it my "home" Xbox. I thought the factory reset would take that...
  10. extremely high ram usage from dvr and broadcast user service

in XBoX on Windows
    extremely high ram usage from dvr and broadcast user service: the only thing i have on my pc that is currently open is google, yet gamedvr and broadcast user service has around 3 gb of memory being used up for no reason. ive disabled "remember this is a...