User lock-in for fraud Forza Horizon 3

Discus and support User lock-in for fraud Forza Horizon 3 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I ask to block the user FLOBO83 in the game Forza Horizon 3, tk. this player directly uses the game bug, and standing at the start (without moving)... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by КондратовАнтон, Jul 25, 2018.

  1. User lock-in for fraud Forza Horizon 3


    I ask to block the user FLOBO83 in the game Forza Horizon 3, tk. this player directly uses the game bug, and standing at the start (without moving) comes to the finish line first, I can provide screenshots.

    I ask to solve the problem as.

    :)
     
    КондратовАнтон, Jul 25, 2018
    #1
  2. kurtzKR
    kurtzKR Guest
    Forza Horizon 3 Error. I want a spiritual reward for error.

    Hello. I'm Forza Horizon 3 USER. The game was forced to end 49 times out of 50 circuit race by Forza Horizon 3. So my precious two hours went away. I want to be mentally compensated for this error.
     
    kurtzKR, Jul 25, 2018
    #2
  3. Paul Bab
    Paul Bab Guest
    Paul Bab, Jul 25, 2018
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    If you haven't done so already, you would need to file a complaint on him via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.
     
    Smwutches, Jul 25, 2018
    #6
  5. here the complaint is not served, does not work

    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US
     
    КондратовАнтон, Jul 25, 2018
    #7
  6. SLB4EVERPT
    SLB4EVERPT Guest

    User lock-in for fraud Forza Horizon 3

    SLB4EVERPT, Nov 2, 2018
    #8
  7. КондратовА Win User
  8. SLB4EVERPT Win User

    User lock-in for fraud Forza Horizon 3

  9. Smwutches Win User

    User lock-in for fraud Forza Horizon 3

    If you haven't done so already, you would need to file a complaint on him via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.
  10. КондратовА Win User
  11. КондратовА Win User

    User lock-in for fraud Forza Horizon 3

    If you haven't done so already, you would need to file a complaint on him via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.
    here the complaint is not served, does not work

    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US
Thema:

User lock-in for fraud Forza Horizon 3

Loading...
  1. User lock-in for fraud Forza Horizon 3 - Similar Threads - User lock fraud

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  4. Are xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Are xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?: Just wondering, im on a xbox one s submitted by /u/Core_b7183 [link] [comments]
  5. I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.: But have the Clubs been removed? I can only find the official game ones. submitted by /u/Whyenott_ [link] [comments]
  6. Update video quality for iPad cloud users

    in XboX Insiders
    Update video quality for iPad cloud users: Video seems to show up laggy even with fast starlink internet submitted by /u/DragonfruitChance193 [link] [comments]
  7. Available for Xbox Insiders: More Groups on Home, Custom User Colors, Quick Resume...

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for Xbox Insiders: More Groups on Home, Custom User Colors, Quick Resume...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox Store should become a bit more user-friendly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Store should become a bit more user-friendly: A couple of ideas: Sorting by game price should be an option. Option to filter out base games. The add-ons create a whole lot of confusion, and it basically kills my motivation to go-through...
  9. Suggestions for Xbox to improve user experience, transparency, and innovation

    in XboX Insiders
    Suggestions for Xbox to improve user experience, transparency, and innovation: Microsoft is a global leader in technology, and millions of users rely on its products daily — from Xbox to Windows, Office, and cloud services. To stay ahead and keep users happy, here are some...
  10. Locked out of my Xbox email account and unable to verify that I am the original user

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of my Xbox email account and unable to verify that I am the original user: Locked out of my Xbox email account and unable to verify that I am the original user as the mobile number linked to the account is unable to be accessed anymore and the details I provided to...