User hacked me

Discus and support User hacked me in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Someone told me my name and location, How do I go about properly reporting them? cfc54411-95fc-4304-988a-86d132fc8912 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ShackalSterben, Aug 13, 2022.

  1. User hacked me


    Someone told me my name and location, How do I go about properly reporting them?

    :)
     
    ShackalSterben, Aug 13, 2022
    #1
  2. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

    User hacked me

    Hey there, ShackalSterben

    You're welcome about the info 🙂

    Rest assured; the Enforcement team will look into the report you have submitted. You can also block players too.

    Nathan
  3. ShackalSterben Win User

    User hacked me

    Thank you for the advice, I've already attempted to report the messages and I'm hoping it will be handled appropriately,

    Although I feel like their should be a better more active way to report especially since I have direct evidence of it so I was curious if that,

    And I've made sure my location and name are not visible to others on my account and my location is disabled
  4. Tezzerrific Win User

    User hacked me

    not hard to get your name, they search google for your gamertag and any associated web stuff shows up and voila your name, also if you have facebook then you just advertised to everyone.

    location, anyone can legally obtain your ip and it will show a general location but not your actual address, ip addresses are public and anyone can obtain them.

    basically they have not technically done anything wrong and not broken any laws.
  5. NOOBIABOI Win User

    User hacked me

    I dont know. as im not a expert at hackers and reporting.
  6. ShackalSterben Win User

    User hacked me

    Noting that they could see what I was browsing on my phone? I would say they did not do this in a legal way (although it was easy to disable that)
Thema:

User hacked me

Loading...
  1. User hacked me - Similar Threads - User hacked

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  4. Are xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Are xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?: Just wondering, im on a xbox one s submitted by /u/Core_b7183 [link] [comments]
  5. I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.: But have the Clubs been removed? I can only find the official game ones. submitted by /u/Whyenott_ [link] [comments]
  6. Update video quality for iPad cloud users

    in XboX Insiders
    Update video quality for iPad cloud users: Video seems to show up laggy even with fast starlink internet submitted by /u/DragonfruitChance193 [link] [comments]
  7. Available for Xbox Insiders: More Groups on Home, Custom User Colors, Quick Resume...

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for Xbox Insiders: More Groups on Home, Custom User Colors, Quick Resume...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox Store should become a bit more user-friendly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Store should become a bit more user-friendly: A couple of ideas: Sorting by game price should be an option. Option to filter out base games. The add-ons create a whole lot of confusion, and it basically kills my motivation to go-through...
  9. Suggestions for Xbox to improve user experience, transparency, and innovation

    in XboX Insiders
    Suggestions for Xbox to improve user experience, transparency, and innovation: Microsoft is a global leader in technology, and millions of users rely on its products daily — from Xbox to Windows, Office, and cloud services. To stay ahead and keep users happy, here are some...
  10. How can I recover my hacked user account?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I recover my hacked user account?: Hi there, my account was hacked, and the hacker has now changed my email on the account to his and I cannot access my account anymore. When I use my email to login it says my account no longer...