Useless Xbox live

Discus and support Useless Xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why are we still subscribing to the 3rd rate xbox live. The service is nothing short of useless and prone to constant break downs and endless problems.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Craig1405, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Craig1405
    Craig1405 Guest

Useless Xbox live

Why are we still subscribing to the 3rd rate xbox live. The service is nothing short of useless and prone to constant break downs and endless problems. I for one will not be renewing my gold account and will be purchasing a PS4 in the January sales as I
    am totally few up with the lack lustre service I am being provided with by Microsoft each year. Anyone else feel the same way?

:)

Craig1405, Dec 17, 2015
  2. jessekenyon
    jessekenyon Guest
    Windows 10 Streaming...Anyone Else Loving This?

Useless for me as I live alone. Also you have another option, move the xbox to another TV. Don't keep it in your living room. Get it it's own TV, then you don't have to share.

jessekenyon, Dec 17, 2015
  3. XOne_ShotX91
    XOne_ShotX91 Guest
    Xbox One Backwards Compatibility question...

Instead of making a useless thread, Im going to piggy-back on this one.

I dont have Xbox Live Gold on my 360. I game-share with a buddy on Xbox One, and I use his Xbox Live. My question is will I be able to play a game like Gears of War: Judgement online when its on the B/C list on my Xbox One, even without the Xbox Live?

XOne_ShotX91, Dec 17, 2015
  4. Useless Xbox live

PS4 has as many issues as xbox live

The Viral Cyrix, Dec 18, 2015
  5. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    PSN is down more than xbox live so have fun.

Daft Badger, Dec 18, 2015
  6. also PSN has also been hacked more then xbox live, I personally dont feel the same way as you

IAmProjectAlice, Dec 19, 2015
  7. Dr Slaphead
    Dr Slaphead Guest
    As others have said, PS4 also has it's fair share of downtime. Think both may be subject to problems over the festive season.

It's worth picking up a PS4 though, If one system is having issues you might be able to have some fun on the other Useless Xbox live :)

Dr Slaphead, Dec 20, 2015
  8. DS Rusty
    DS Rusty Guest

Useless Xbox live

Can't say I have had any issues with Xbox Live, I'm sure there has been some but maybe I haven't been online when they happen.

Can't speak for the PS4 but I had a PS3 and online was rubbish imo - nothing comes close to Xbox Live in terms of service and social networking for gaming but that's just my opinion.

DS Rusty, Dec 22, 2015
  9. I have to agree with Dropshot, cannot recall having a single problem with XBL over the past twelve months. I have only ever seen alerts for certain apps.

Never had a problem with on-line gaming at all.

Paraffin Alien, Oct 31, 2018
  10. Daft Badger Win User

Useless Xbox live

PSN is down more than xbox live so have fun.
  11. Paraffin Alien Win User

Useless Xbox live

I have to agree with Dropshot, cannot recall having a single problem with XBL over the past twelve months. I have only ever seen alerts for certain apps.

Never had a problem with on-line gaming at all.
  12. Dr Slaphead Win User

Useless Xbox live

As others have said, PS4 also has it's fair share of downtime. Think both may be subject to problems over the festive season.

It's worth picking up a PS4 though, If one system is having issues you might be able to have some fun on the other :)
  13. DS Rusty Win User

Useless Xbox live

Can't say I have had any issues with Xbox Live, I'm sure there has been some but maybe I haven't been online when they happen.

Can't speak for the PS4 but I had a PS3 and online was rubbish imo - nothing comes close to Xbox Live in terms of service and social networking for gaming but that's just my opinion.
  14. IAmProjectAlice Win User

Useless Xbox live

also PSN has also been hacked more then xbox live, I personally dont feel the same way as you
Thema:

Useless Xbox live

1. Useless Xbox live - Similar Threads - Useless live

2. Why is xbox live support absolutly useless

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is xbox live support absolutly useless: The support and contact info to talk to someone with xbox live or xbox is absolutly useless theres no phone number or chat and no i dont want to talk to a another gamer thats dumb as hell...
  3. Live/Outlook account HACKED, recovery email CHANGED, Microsoft Recovery Form USELESS

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live/Outlook account HACKED, recovery email CHANGED, Microsoft Recovery Form USELESS: Just got X-Box S two days ago. Trying to login to Live, and it is saying "fix this on the web at account.live.com" Have tried account recovery, many many times... and it is showing my backup...
  4. Xbox Live Enforcement is a useless system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Enforcement is a useless system: I was playing Red Dead and some players started harassing me. Hog tied me so I couldn't move, and then a player shot and killed my horse in front of me (which I paid real money for). And then he...
  5. Black Screen making MY Xbox One S USELESS! Why does Xbox Live control MY Xbox?? Can not do...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black Screen making MY Xbox One S USELESS! Why does Xbox Live control MY Xbox?? Can not do...: For Microsoft Xbox Live to be able to make MY Xbox, which I have purchased and all of MY games, that I have also purchased completely useless is beyond me! This is absolutely unacceptable and...
  6. Why has live support chat been abolished and replaced with the useless ai assistant

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why has live support chat been abolished and replaced with the useless ai assistant: Microsoft/xbox one sole redeeming feature in this day and age was its 24/7 live customer support. Why was this abolished? Making it damn near impossible to make contact with your support team....
  7. Another useless email from MS Xbox Live Rewards - problem with account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Another useless email from MS Xbox Live Rewards - problem with account: No answers, just questions now that MS is cancelling part of the program. Is MS giving lessons to the Trump "administration" or taking them. SIGH... Now what? So confusing as to where points or...
  8. Painful live chat. Totally useless

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Painful live chat. Totally useless: I am really disappointed. I purchased a new xbox one x and in the box I received a voucher to redeem a 14 day trial for xbox live gold. Tried to redeem the code and an error msg pops up "code...
  9. The most useless guides ever very hard to make sure xbox live doesnt renew without removing cc ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The most useless guides ever very hard to make sure xbox live doesnt renew without removing cc ...: It shouldnt be so hard to pre cancel so that you are not charged again while paying with a card 008e5997-1207-4472-9d0c-40109c409c8d
  10. XBOX LIVE ISSUE RENDERING MY XBOX ONE USELESS

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX LIVE ISSUE RENDERING MY XBOX ONE USELESS: I have talked to Microsoft many times about this and ALL fixing methods have failed so far. I have a fairly common issue where my Xbox disconnects and then reconnects to Xbox Live. This makes me...