Used Xbox one getting this error when trying to remove insider program

Discus and support Used Xbox one getting this error when trying to remove insider program in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Bought a used Xbox one recently and it was factory reset but I noticed it had some optional data feature turned on due to Xbox insider program, so I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/asaet, Jul 5, 2021.

1. /u/asaet
    /u/asaet Guest

Bought a used Xbox one recently and it was factory reset but I noticed it had some optional data feature turned on due to Xbox insider program, so I went to remove it but I am getting this error, “this preview is Registered to a different gamertag. Please sign in with the account used to enrol, or go to settings>manage devices to remove this device from all previews, so you can re-register the device into one or more previews with your gamer tag.” — I don’t see this option in settings? Maybe I’m just Flustered and lost but I cannot figure this out

submitted by /u/asaet
    [link] [comments]

/u/asaet, Jul 5, 2021
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Installation stopped error on dlcs and game updates.

3. Miss Bijoux Win User

Gamertag Sign-in - not letting me sign in to my gamertag

Hey there!

So are you able to sign into your Xbox One console with your Gamertag at all? If not, what is the error message/code that pops up when you try? Have you tried

removing and reading your profile
    to your console yet? If not, start with that and see if that works.

Let us know so we know if we need to try some other things. :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
  4. Miss Bijoux Win User

Cant buy anything on Xbox Store

Hey there!

What is the particular error message that you get when you try to purchase something? Can you provide us with screenshots of the error on console and/or Xbox.com? Does this happen when you try to purchase anything or something specific?

We need a whole bunch more information before we know which directly to look. :)

Xbox Forums Staff

if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Being a part of xbox insider program shouldnt be a bad thing!

Hello Leroy,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. I understand there is an issue with an Xbox console in the Xbox Insider Program. We recommend to provide feedback by trying the following articles to report the issue
    to the Xbox Insider Program:

You were required to accept the Xbox Insider Program agreement when you signed up for the Xbox Insider program. For more information, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program agreement.

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

pagar xbox live gold [pay xbox live gold]

Hola Lintres -

What is the error message and/or code that you get when you try to purchase the 1 month of Gold for 1 Euro? Are you able to provide us with screenshots of what you see? That would help us out a bunch. What happens when you try to use the PC?

Any additional information and screenshots will help us figure out what's up here. :)

Xbox Forums Staff

troubleshooting.
Thema:

1. Used Xbox one getting this error when trying to remove insider program - Similar Threads - Used getting error

2. I keep getting error code 0x000005b4 when I use the movies and tv app on my xbox series x....

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error code 0x000005b4 when I use the movies and tv app on my xbox series x....: I've tried resetting my console, as well as uninstalling the app (then restarting my console and downloading the app again). Nothing that I've tried has worked consistently. Resetting my console...
  3. how do i get my xbox to use ipv6 instead of ipv4?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i get my xbox to use ipv6 instead of ipv4?: how would i get it to change on my xbox? b897ade2-0d79-4a1c-9f61-baaa2a4d940e
  4. I had 10000 rewards points on xbox and used them to get 1000 Overwatch coins and then I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had 10000 rewards points on xbox and used them to get 1000 Overwatch coins and then I...: I had 10000 rewards points on xbox and used them to get 1000 Overwatch coins and then I never received the Overwatch coins. Why is that? 236e8bac-5494-4ee5-bb8a-eac344402c66
  5. I keep getting the error message 'cannot use this alias' when I try to add my phone number...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting the error message 'cannot use this alias' when I try to add my phone number...: When I've tried to redeem Xbox rewards, I've been asked to add a mobile number to my account. After following all of the steps I get the message saying that I 'cannot use this alias'. I have:...
  6. Getting error message saying my router is using something other than the WPA2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting error message saying my router is using something other than the WPA2: I’m getting a Security Protocol Error. Says this console supports WPA2/WPA3 and my router does not support this. What is this? No one I talk to knows what this is, never. Had problems connecting...
  7. I have tried to use minecraft java edition but i keep getting an glfw error 65542 and when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have tried to use minecraft java edition but i keep getting an glfw error 65542 and when...: i couldnt add a screen shot. 0c1f9319-8f5b-46f4-8d70-e3864acb04f3
  8. I am using the xbox pc app but am getting an error code.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am using the xbox pc app but am getting an error code.: I am using the xbox pc app but am getting the error code 0x80070005 and my games won't launch, update nor can I download new games, any ideas or solutions please....
  9. Tried to use the Ultimate Game Sale punch card but get an error

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Tried to use the Ultimate Game Sale punch card but get an error: Selected the "Spend $40 on Ultimate Game Sale titles" punchcard in the rewards app on my series x, but it brings me to a screen that says "Something went wrong" and has a "Reload This Page"...
  10. Hulu: Cannot use "Xbox Play" -- just get error "Cannot Play from Here"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hulu: Cannot use "Xbox Play" -- just get error "Cannot Play from Here": I cannot say exactly when this started happening as it I didn't notice the exact day. However, now when you pause Hulu with Speech (no problem), you are not able to actually start it again using...