"used up all licenses"???

Discus and support "used up all licenses"??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to purchase Avatar: Legend of Korra Season 2 since it is on sale. I clicked to purchase it, and it glitched and backed out to the overview. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KING DARWIN, Apr 19, 2014.

  1. KING DARWIN
    KING DARWIN Guest

    "used up all licenses"???


    I tried to purchase Avatar: Legend of Korra Season 2 since it is on sale. I clicked to purchase it, and it glitched and backed out to the overview. I clicked it again and then it said I had purchased it. Tried downloading it and half of the episodes cause
    my xbox to lock up when I try to download them. Turn the 360 back on and now I get a message saying all my licenses have been used. I checked into the billing, and it turns out I was billed twice at $17.99. How is it possible for your system to overlook a
    purchase and then require me to purchase it again? Why do I keep falling through the cracks of a poorly managed service? I had to chat online 3 times to get my Gold membership restored after losing it over a nice "service alert" that asked me to pay for Gold
    when I was pre paid til Aug 2015. Get it fixed!.

    :)
     
    KING DARWIN, Apr 19, 2014
    #1
  2. J.R.G.
    J.R.G. Guest
    Xbox One VS Liberty

    Exactly.

    >

    Peace, J.R.
     
    J.R.G., Apr 19, 2014
    #2
  3. offline system update corrupt

    E102

    yes all are up to date

    ive attempted with windows 7, windows 8.1, and windows 10.
     
    CaptainChugaMug, Apr 19, 2014
    #3
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

    "used up all licenses"???

    Sorry to hear it. Unfortunately, because this is a billing issue you will need to contact phone support to get help with it as no one here has access to billing info.

    support.xbox.com/contact-us

    Good luck.
     
    onyxishere, Apr 19, 2014
    #4
  5. onyxishere Win User

    "used up all licenses"???

    Sorry to hear it. Unfortunately, because this is a billing issue you will need to contact phone support to get help with it as no one here has access to billing info.

    support.xbox.com/contact-us

    Good luck.
  6. EVOLUTIONOFHELL Win User

    Licenses for this product have been used up?

    I'm having the same issue with a movie I revently purchased. I did everything I could and it still won't download.
  7. Mister Quimby Win User

    Licenses for this product have been used up?

    Hey there jaktu567!

    Sorry to hear about the download issues. If you are still unable to download your purchased items, I recommend contacting Phone Support to get this issue sorted.
  8. Miss Diggz Win User

    Licenses for this product have been used up?

    Hey there EVOLUTION!

    If you haven’t already, feel free to try the step Mister Quimby mentioned, otherwise go ahead and make a new thread detailing the issue you're experiencing and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you've tried so far. That way we can tailor
    our support specifically to you!

    Thanks! :)
  9. Smwutches Win User

    2 xbox 360's and rocksmith dlc

    @I Gots This Bro - Just redownloading the file will not allow all profiles to use the content.

    When you download content it's tied to the gamertag it was purchased on as well as the console it was purchased on. That console license is what allows all of the profiles to use the content. A license transfer would move the licenses to your home xbox and
    allow all of the profiles to have access to the content. Since your cabin xbox is not connected to the internet it wouldn't mess anything up there, but if you do decide to connect the console, there will be issues. The console license can only be on one console
    at a time.
Thema:

"used up all licenses"???

Loading...
  1. "used up all licenses"??? - Similar Threads - used licenses

  2. "Turn off after" using sleep, not shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    "Turn off after" using sleep, not shutdown.: I originally addressed this in an Alpha Skip-Ahead comment, but it didn't receive any attention. "Report a Problem" tickets have been filed, so hopefully u/neonepiphany might have some information...
  3. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  4. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  5. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  6. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...
  7. Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?: I’m thinking about joining the Xbox Insider Program mainly to try out the new disc-to-digital feature once it becomes available. My question is, after I use the feature, can I leave the Insider...
  8. Are xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Are xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?: Just wondering, im on a xbox one s submitted by /u/Core_b7183 [link] [comments]
  9. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  10. Used Minecraft's Steve in scientific research; seeking Microsoft license before publish.

    in XBoX on Windows
    Used Minecraft's Steve in scientific research; seeking Microsoft license before publish.: I am a researcher and a devoted Minecraft player. I wish to use the image of Steve (my favorite character from Minecraft) in my scientific research, which is about to be published in Nature...