Used the Discord option once and now it no longer shows up, any idea’s?

Discus and support Used the Discord option once and now it no longer shows up, any idea’s? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Signed up for the update preview program and joined the Delta group. Tried Discord and everything went smoothly but once I disconnected from the call... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/JPaego, Aug 28, 2022.

1. /u/JPaego
    /u/JPaego Guest

Signed up for the update preview program and joined the Delta group. Tried Discord and everything went smoothly but once I disconnected from the call the option to use it hasn’t reappeared since.

submitted by /u/JPaego
    [link] [comments]

/u/JPaego, Aug 28, 2022
  2. dalton woodward Win User

Xbox Series X - Voice Chat over discord has White Noise / Digital Artifacts

Hello again,

There is not an option to uninstall discord from the Xbox Series X. Discord does not show up as an app, as it is integrated directly into the party chat functionality. Are you suggesting that I unlink the discord account?

Thanks
  3. Sarah Morrison Win User

Can't link Facebook

The option no longer shows for me to even connect my Facebook account. It was linked in the past but no Facebook isn’t even an option on my console or the app. I have Twitch, Steam and Discord linked, the only other option is Reddit which I do not use. Is there a way to do this still or did Microsoft remove Facebook linking?
  4. NazarusUnbound Win User

Resident Evil 4 Problem

I can't even find this on the xbox live. It showed up once here on the website and when I tried to buy it, there was an error and now it no longer shows up at all
  5. RawOwl Win User

Fifa 15 crashing at title screen, HELP

Mine doesn't show anything about saved data. The only option once in manage game is uninstall game. Any ideas why this might be ?
  6. HaggardCar7790 Win User

Separating game audio and party audio in the Xbox Console Companion app

Thanks for the fast answer. I will likely just end up using discord, but I figured I would see if anyone else had any ideas since some of my friends don't have PCs so using discord would be a little awkward because they would need to connect using a phone
    and then come up with a solution for splitting the headset audio.

It would be really cool if there was a Discord app on the console, though. (Working in the background similar to the Twitch or Spotify apps)
Thema:

1. Used the Discord option once and now it no longer shows up, any idea’s? - Similar Threads - Used Discord option

2. Can't stream on Discord when using Xbox remote play

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't stream on Discord when using Xbox remote play: Last night I was trying to stream a game to my friends while using the remote play feature on my PC, however despite doing everything as recommended by Microsoft, the stream would simply not start...
  3. Why cant i use discord on xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i use discord on xbox?: So heres my problem, I have my Discord account linked with my Xbox account. But the problem is when i try to join a voice chat it tells me to relink my account. Now i have done everything and...
  4. Why am I not able to use discord

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I not able to use discord: I am currently trying to hop on discord and every time I link the account it says that I need to relink it how can I fix this problem? 27083934-2444-4589-b835-6d72dd69c072
  5. I cant use the discord functionalities on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant use the discord functionalities on Xbox: I live in the UAE and Idk if it's because of my region, I don't see the discord logo when I go to the communication tab d4056f3a-d610-4890-b8eb-b0c3e9385c55
  6. I am on Xbox and my discord used to work fine. It recently de-linked and it won't let me...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am on Xbox and my discord used to work fine. It recently de-linked and it won't let me...: I am using an Xbox One S and I am o na family account. But keep in mind, that the discord used to work, like, yesterday. Does anybody know why this is happening? a3a9c7db-a403-4fbc-862d-c4738f37a75c
  7. People can't hear me when I use discord on my Xbox Series S

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    People can't hear me when I use discord on my Xbox Series S: Hi, when I use discord on my Xbox series S everything works as it should except for my audio. I can perfectly hear my friends but they can't hear me. My headsets works perfectly in any other...
  8. Can't use Discord redeem code and it shows me this error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't use Discord redeem code and it shows me this error: [Mod removed - personal information] Can't use Discord redeem code and it shows me this error. Could someone explain to me what I need to do((( 6b9d7326-7e1b-476b-ad76-b8ec4ee8c620
  9. How the best way to use Discord voice chat with friends while gaming on Xbox Series X?

in XboX Insiders
    How the best way to use Discord voice chat with friends while gaming on Xbox Series X?: Hello guys, Please help me. How the best way to use Discord voice chat with friends while gaming on Xbox Series X? I am playing on Xbox Series X but my friends are playing on PC. I have to buy...
  10. i’m trying to use discord on My Series X (Insider) but this happens, any help?

in XboX Insiders
    i’m trying to use discord on My Series X (Insider) but this happens, any help?: When i scan the QR on my series X, i go to an empty discord site… submitted by /u/Fonisy [link] [comments]