Used rewards points to buy xbox credits but didn't receive

Discus and support Used rewards points to buy xbox credits but didn't receive in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Over 23,000 points have been taken out of my rewards account for a purchase of 2 x £10 xbox credits, no confirmation emails received accept the one I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gamer Pauly, Mar 10, 2021.

1. Gamer Pauly
    Gamer Pauly Guest

Over 23,000 points have been taken out of my rewards account for a purchase of 2 x £10 xbox credits, no confirmation emails received accept the one I did for 5 free sweepstake entries for a series X.

How long am I supposed to wait for my credits as its usually instant?

I've emailed rewards support and messaged xbox support on twitter.

:)

Gamer Pauly, Mar 10, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

It can take 24 hours to receive the funds. If you don't receive them after that, check your order history on the redemption page. It'll either list a code for the credit or give the option to resend them.
  3. Gamer Pauly Win User

Thanks for replying, they both say in progress so I suppose I just have to wait, I don't get it though, usually they are available to spend in minutes
  4. Smwutches Win User

never receive my rewards

In order to receive credits, your purchases either have to be eligible for a specific offer on the site at the time, or you need at least 1 star level in order to receive VIP rebates. As of July 1, 2014, there are no offers to receive credits for renewing
    gold. There are generally no offers to receive credits just for playing.

Using Bing will only rewards points on the Microsoft Rewards program, not the Xbox rewards program.
  5. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

Didn't receive reward credits

MyVip for April has not yet been deposited and according to the staff may be deposited late due to an error.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Didn't receive reward credits

Hello ksattop0,

Apologies for the inconvenience. Due to an issue affecting some of our members, we have delayed payback of April MyVIP until we can ensure that all members are appropriately Rewarded. Once we can confirm that this issue has been resolved, you should see
    your April payback. Again, apologies for any inconvenience caused by this delay.
Thema:

1. Used rewards points to buy xbox credits but didn't receive - Similar Threads - Used rewards points

2. Why is my Rewards app showing restrictions for not following rules when I barely use it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Rewards app showing restrictions for not following rules when I barely use it?: So I have just tried going on to my Rewards app and a notification came up stating: 'Your Microsoft Rewards account isn't following the rules you agreed to when you joined the programme. Review...
  3. I had 10000 rewards points on xbox and used them to get 1000 Overwatch coins and then I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had 10000 rewards points on xbox and used them to get 1000 Overwatch coins and then I...: I had 10000 rewards points on xbox and used them to get 1000 Overwatch coins and then I never received the Overwatch coins. Why is that? 236e8bac-5494-4ee5-bb8a-eac344402c66
  4. i accidently used a vpn on microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    i accidently used a vpn on microsoft rewards: and now it says its temp disabled please help me unlock it 645d5543-b2bd-4525-b1d6-645e271f6d2f
  5. Has anyone had experience with using rewards points to redeem gamepass, but also get billed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone had experience with using rewards points to redeem gamepass, but also get billed?: I had auto redeem set up for gamepass, but I'm also getting charged at the same time. I no longer even see the auto redeem option, but I'm still getting my points taken out. This has been going on...
  6. Locked out of using my only phone as a phone number for MS rewards

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of using my only phone as a phone number for MS rewards: Is there any way to alternatively redeem what i want? or will i have to get an entirely new phone number? 32595ce4-725c-46a1-a7d4-1b644a61d37a
  7. I used some of my reward points last night

in XBoX on Windows
    I used some of my reward points last night: I used them to get a £10 gift card. I still can't see the gift card. Does anyone know how long it takes to go into my account? Thank you 745937da-dd63-46c4-9339-966a4c0c7112
  8. Falsely restricted from using microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    Falsely restricted from using microsoft rewards points?: While trying to redeem my microsoft rewards points, it told me I couldnt. I contacted support and they told me I was using a VPN. I dont have vpn on this device, why did they say that to me?...
  9. why can’t i use any more of my reward points

in XBoX on Windows
    why can’t i use any more of my reward points: i had about 700000 points and it let me use like 600000 of them but it won’t let me use any more in the past 4 months 99a0995c-342e-41cf-aaee-e8af797ce075
  10. This is not me someone used my Reward Points Refund me back that amount or I will sue your...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This is not me someone used my Reward Points Refund me back that amount or I will sue your...: This is not me someone used my Reward Points Refund me back that amount or I will sue your company 26988301-0488-4adc-829f-82a7d33eb116