Used / refurbished console?

Discus and support Used / refurbished console? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Series X arrived today at about 17.00. After a few hours of playing on it I went to tinker with the settings, and came across the bandwidth usage... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Player098765, Nov 12, 2020.

  1. Player098765
    Player098765 Guest

    Used / refurbished console?


    My Series X arrived today at about 17.00. After a few hours of playing on it I went to tinker with the settings, and came across the bandwidth usage section, where it showed that 1.5GB was used at 10am this morning. What does this mean? I can only assume
    that this means someone had already opened and used the console before it got delivered to me. I don't know how to get through to Microsoft on this. Has anyone else seen a similar thing? If you have just got your Xbox today then please take a look and let
    me know if you also have bandwidth usage showing up before you even received the console.

    :)
     
    Player098765, Nov 12, 2020
    #1
  2. Maysyn Win User

    Does xbox come with a gamertag?

    does that mean they sold me a used or refurbished console? WTF.
  3. nicholas mr Win User

    Xbox Series X Repair Question!

    Hello!

    Will they charge me with the refurbished console?

    Plus, I have a warranty on mine. Do you think they will put a warranty on the refurbished console?

    Thanks!
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

    Xbox one x no funciona [Translation - Xbox One x does not works]

    Hi Cardinal,

    Any replacement, comes with a refurbished console. You also get a 90 day warranty on that refurbished console. Hope this helps.

    Thanks,

    Brad
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Is there an Xbox series s device in black?

  6. Auswulf Win User

    Console Repair Choices?

    Well they used to send back refurbished consoles back in the 360 days so it could probably happen.
Thema:

Used / refurbished console?

Loading...
  1. Used / refurbished console? - Similar Threads - Used refurbished console

  2. "Turn off after" using sleep, not shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    "Turn off after" using sleep, not shutdown.: I originally addressed this in an Alpha Skip-Ahead comment, but it didn't receive any attention. "Report a Problem" tickets have been filed, so hopefully u/neonepiphany might have some information...
  3. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  4. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  5. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  6. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...
  7. Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?: I’m thinking about joining the Xbox Insider Program mainly to try out the new disc-to-digital feature once it becomes available. My question is, after I use the feature, can I leave the Insider...
  8. Are xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Are xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?: Just wondering, im on a xbox one s submitted by /u/Core_b7183 [link] [comments]
  9. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  10. Please stop the use of QR codes for surveys. Do surveys internally.

    in XboX Insiders
    Please stop the use of QR codes for surveys. Do surveys internally.: The console itself is capable of showing questions in the insider app, and you promoting the use of mobile phones instead, plus many phones cant scan QR codes. submitted by /u/needchr [link]...