Used my credit card 4 times for MW2 and I didn't receive my COD credits. WHY?

Discus and support Used my credit card 4 times for MW2 and I didn't receive my COD credits. WHY? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; bought some cod credits and received nothing. WHY? 5ffc1797-f91d-4f63-b642-e2bfefbb0024 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by albertmaley, Mar 19, 2023.

1. albertmaley
    albertmaley Guest

bought some cod credits and received nothing. WHY?

:)

albertmaley, Mar 19, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders, from there validate if you can see the transactions stated as “completed”. Once confirmed, for cases like this what we initially need to do is to quit the game and perform power cycle in that way once you launch the game your in-game data will just re-sync.

Kindly quit the game and follow the steps below before you re-launch the game.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
  3. 0954lag Win User

How do I redeem my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 2 months without a credit card or PayPal?

This is my second time doing this, I did not have a Credit Card or PayPal Before it is only just now happening.

I also do not have a Credit Card or PayPal to redeem it with
    It is why I bought a gift card instead of using a credit card..
  4. FireFist94 Win User

My xbox live gold renewed with an expired credit card without money

i used a one time credit card that cannot be associated with my normal credit card
  5. drfsupercenter Win User

My account was hacked - now what?

Sure it can be hacked, someone just has to brute-force the password.

I don't get why a credit card would be tied to my gold status if I never actually bought gold with a credit card... I used prepaid cards, I didn't even HAVE a credit card on file until about a year ago. (And I've had Xbox Live Gold since 2009)
  6. TheStolenSoda Win User

Pre-order problems

Ah thanks for this. For some reason the credit cards wouldn't take care of the tax. I've used my account balance and a credit card before, so I don't know why it didn't work here. Added $10 to make $90 and that did the trick. Weird.
Thema:

1. Used my credit card 4 times for MW2 and I didn't receive my COD credits. WHY? - Similar Threads - Used credit card

2. Where can I find my refund ??? I used a credit card for purchase

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can I find my refund ??? I used a credit card for purchase: I got refund on 8900 madden 24 nut points . where can I find the funds ? c8df4dc7-df23-4872-befa-cfac2112b021
  3. Can't use my credit card

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't use my credit card: I can't use my credit card it's says wrong info even though I am sure it's correct 985b90ac-34f1-4d4a-bd31-0c5d02676692
  4. If i pay for a developer account with my credit card does microsoft store and use the data...

in XBoX on Windows
    If i pay for a developer account with my credit card does microsoft store and use the data...: I want to get a developer account so that i can enable dev mode on my xbox series S. For some reason u have to use a credit card as payment option. my question is if i enter my credit card...
  5. I am overseas (IT) and want to purchase Minecraft: I cannot use my USA credit card. What...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am overseas (IT) and want to purchase Minecraft: I cannot use my USA credit card. What...: I am overseas (IT) and want to purchase Minecraft: I cannot use my USA credit card. What can I do? c192e6e0-292b-4297-87c2-faddb0457024
  6. Can I use both Microsoft Credits and Credit Card to pay for a console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use both Microsoft Credits and Credit Card to pay for a console?: Hello there Microsoft! I am wondering if I can use both Microsoft credits and a credit card to pay for a console/hardware. The Xbox Series X is a hardware/console I want, so if I pay half price...
  7. CANT USE CREDIT CARD OR GIFT CARD TO PAY FOR ULTIMATE

in XBoX Accessibility
    CANT USE CREDIT CARD OR GIFT CARD TO PAY FOR ULTIMATE: hi, I cannot use any payment method apart from mobile phone. Even with a gift card i cannot pay for Ultimate !!! The help phone line hangs up, and the call back service does not work. Chat does...
  8. How to use gift card balance instead of credit card - family member purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to use gift card balance instead of credit card - family member purchase: Hi all, I need help on using Xbox gift card for a child purchase. My teenager applied a new gift card to his family account. We could see the correct dollar balance there after he applied it. No...
  9. I want to remove PayPal from my sons xbox one and use a credit card

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to remove PayPal from my sons xbox one and use a credit card: I need to know how to remove PayPal from my child's Xbox one and replace it with a credit card can someone please tell me how to do it a8d4502f-c0eb-4d1b-8171-f34b9ca2cfb2
  10. Cannot use my credit card to buy X-box live gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot use my credit card to buy X-box live gold: Good day I want to buy X-box gold status and I live in Vietnam, all settings and my profile changed to it Somehow, I cannot do it from X-box itself, it just give me the link So, I go to web...