Used free minecraft code on wrong acount

Discus and support Used free minecraft code on wrong acount in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft! When I claimed my free Minecraft Windows 10 Edition from Mojang, I claimed it on my Friends account instead of mine because his was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AndrewZhang5, Jun 25, 2020.

1. AndrewZhang5
    AndrewZhang5 Guest

Hi Microsoft!

When I claimed my free Minecraft Windows 10 Edition from Mojang, I claimed it on my Friends account instead of mine because his was still signed in to my pc! is there a way we can switch the account?

:)

AndrewZhang5, Jun 25, 2020
  2. NOgamer504 Win User

Hi! So sorry to hear that. Same thing happened to me a while back but unfortunately I couldn't get my issue resolved because it's a code. I just ended up downloading my friend account and played that way.
  3. AndrewZhang5 Win User

how do you download a friends acount?
  4. Broken Apostle Win User

Your best bet is to try reaching out to support but, given the nature of the issue, there's no guarantee they will be able to resolve the problem.
  5. MissyBotsacos Win User

how do I link my microsoft account with minecraft on the nintendo switch. where do i enter the code?

how do I link my microsoft account with minecraft on the nintendo switch. where do i enter the code?
    Try sign in wiith my Nintendo Switch sign in with your free Microsoft acount to experience the online features of Minecraft Dungeons becuse i brought this game

www.microsoft.com/Link

enter this code

YQRGXDM4
  6. Smwutches Win User

Redeem code to wrong acount

You can try contacting suppport to see if there is anything they can do, but once the code is redeemed there is no way to get a new one or transfer it between accounts. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support

xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

1. Used free minecraft code on wrong acount - Similar Threads - Used free minecraft

2. i never got a pc game pass free trial despite never using it, it just never showed up for...

in XBoX on Windows
    i never got a pc game pass free trial despite never using it, it just never showed up for...: i wanted to use it to play a game but i opened the microsoft story and saw no free trial and was confused because i have never had or used game pass or any free trial before and i thought i was...
  3. Using my 3 month free pass from Best Buy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using my 3 month free pass from Best Buy: I bought an Xbox series S from Best Buy. I cannot get my 3 month free trial of game pass. I think my son may have declined it when we first set up the Xbox. How do I get it started now? We’ve...
  4. In LGC3 TV in Game Optimizer, should I use both VRR & GSync and AMD Free sync Premium pro...

in XBoX on Windows
    In LGC3 TV in Game Optimizer, should I use both VRR & GSync and AMD Free sync Premium pro...: I want to know the best options for Game Optimizer in LGC3 TV for Xbox Series X. 7bc900b0-be61-42d1-b480-cfed60c8a783
  5. i misspelled my username and i cant change it because i already used my free name change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i misspelled my username and i cant change it because i already used my free name change...: i misspelled my username and i cant change it because i already used my free name change what do i do??? 9a80fff0-a9c1-4e4d-95fd-9cc36bfb4849
  6. Will xbox cloud gaming be free to use with games I already own on my console?

in XboX Insiders
    Will xbox cloud gaming be free to use with games I already own on my console?: Hello, I don't know if this is the right place to ask this question, so I hope I'm in the right place. I have recently stumbled across cloud gaming and have seen some games on there that I own...
  7. How to remove numbers off PC gamertag now that original name is free to use??

in XBoX on Windows
    How to remove numbers off PC gamertag now that original name is free to use??: I made myself a new xbox account to use with my PC games (halo), its linked to my email and not to my old live account so its more comfortable for me. I wanted to use my tag () on the new account....
  8. Xbox 360 GamerTag Change Paid, But I Didn't Use My Free One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 GamerTag Change Paid, But I Didn't Use My Free One: So as the question says, Xbox wants me to pay for a gamertag change , but I didn't use my free one. Is there a way for Xbox to refund my free gamertag change, that wasn't used?...
  9. Is it possible to use the Microsoft credits you can get for free from search...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to use the Microsoft credits you can get for free from search...: So, starting off I got the enough amount of search points to redeem it for Microsoft Credits, and basically It won't let me use them to buy anything. There is literally no option to use your...
  10. i cant use my file explorer free trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant use my file explorer free trial: i tried downloading the my files explorer free trial and ive never downloaded it before but i cant download it. e87319ad-0191-4292-9193-426370743244