Used code to renew xbox live but it still says that i need to renew it

Discus and support Used code to renew xbox live but it still says that i need to renew it in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I entered in a new gold prepaid card today on xbox live to renew my subscription and it says it went through but when i go back to the home page it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FearlessMedic11, Dec 25, 2015.

1. Used code to renew xbox live but it still says that i need to renew it

I entered in a new gold prepaid card today on xbox live to renew my subscription and it says it went through but when i go back to the home page it says that i only have 2 days left to renew it even though i just renewed it. I entered in the new code but
    im still getting that notification on my home page, does anyone know what is going on? I can't afford to spend another $60 on a new gold card cause i spent the money on this card. Will this notification go away after 24 hours? i checked my microsoft account
    and it says it expires 12/27/16 so im thinking that its renewed already but the notification is still there so i just need to find out if the code actually worked or if it didn't work.

:)

FearlessMedic11, Dec 25, 2015
  2. Xbox live ripped me off

I renewed my xbox live yesterday. Says I still need to renew it. I can check my subscriptions and it says that it has been renewed, but my console won't accept it for some reason.

Fire128Kilo549, Dec 25, 2015
  3. Prepaid Codes

Having trouble redeeming my prepaid code to renew my 12 months of Xbox Live Gold.

I have tried to renew on the Xbox and the Microsoft Website.

The code has been checked my Microsoft and it is valid as well as it has not been used.

My Xbox Live Gold ended today, I have a confirmation email as well as Microsoft support confirming it has ended. But, when I now enter my code to be redeemed a message says that I have an existing subscription which is stopping me from redeeming my code.

Can anyone help?

Corrupted Elf, Dec 25, 2015
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

5. I cleared the cache but it didn't work. The notification is still there when i go to the home page. I'm not sure why its doing this but it's beginning to frustrate me.

FearlessMedic11, Dec 26, 2015
  6. hedben2008
    hedben2008 Guest
    I've got the same issue. I used a prepaid 12 month Gold card over a month ago to renew my subscription. My account details show that the renewal worked, but I'm still getting the "Renew Gold for special offers, free games" message on my home screen.

Clearing the system cache and restarting the console didn't solve it. Anyone have any other ideas??

hedben2008, Dec 28, 2015
  7. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
    Ok, then one other option is to delete the profile from the console (profile only) then clear cache again, restart console, clear cache another time and redownloaded your profile. Before you attempt this be site you know the email and password for your profile.

To remove/redownload the profile see the steps here:
    support.xbox.com/.../delete-xbox-live-profile-from-xbox-360-console

It might also just take a couple of days to automatically disappear, the running out of join offer

8. Used code to renew xbox live but it still says that i need to renew it

The notification disappeared late on Sunday. It says that i have another year of gold so it turns out that i just needed to wait for the old gold to finish its cycle. Thanks for the help though, i really appreciate it.

FearlessMedic11, Oct 31, 2018
  9. hedben2008 Win User

I've got the same issue. I used a prepaid 12 month Gold card over a month ago to renew my subscription. My account details show that the renewal worked, but I'm still getting the "Renew Gold for special offers, free games" message on my home screen.

Clearing the system cache and restarting the console didn't solve it. Anyone have any other ideas??
  10. FearlessMedic11 Win User

I cleared the cache but it didn't work. The notification is still there when i go to the home page. I'm not sure why its doing this but it's beginning to frustrate me.
  11. FearlessMedic11 Win User

The notification disappeared late on Sunday. It says that i have another year of gold so it turns out that i just needed to wait for the old gold to finish its cycle. Thanks for the help though, i really appreciate it.
  12. WPAK Win User

Ok, then one other option is to delete the profile from the console (profile only) then clear cache again, restart console, clear cache another time and redownloaded your profile. Before you attempt this be site you know the email and password for your profile.

To remove/redownload the profile see the steps here:
    support.xbox.com/.../delete-xbox-live-profile-from-xbox-360-console

It might also just take a couple of days to automatically disappear, the running out of join offer
  13. WPAK Win User

Thema:

1. Used code to renew xbox live but it still says that i need to renew it - Similar Threads - Used code renew

2. Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live: Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live 5258ef95-6cff-4136-82cb-4f8ad899b6fa
  3. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  4. Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??: Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself?? I have a GM600 (Ant E-sports) Is there any way to do it..? b9b26253-936c-4233-8232-cbb9b3758fd3
  5. I keep getting error code 0x000005b4 when I use the movies and tv app on my xbox series x....

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error code 0x000005b4 when I use the movies and tv app on my xbox series x....: I've tried resetting my console, as well as uninstalling the app (then restarting my console and downloading the app again). Nothing that I've tried has worked consistently. Resetting my console...
  6. I need the know where I can use the code of an fysical Xbox card

in XBoX on Windows
    I need the know where I can use the code of an fysical Xbox card: If I buy a fysical Xbox card can I only use the code in the city I live in or can I use it in the same region? Or is there a radius or somthing I should know about...
  7. i can't use game pass code

in XBoX on Consoles
    i can't use game pass code: i bought a new xbox controller and i got a xbox game pass ultimate code but i can't use it because it already used. i want to know how to use this code. 7f306082-4d2e-4a29-bf42-47c7eed98ea9
  8. Split payment using amount left over from xbox gift code and debit card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Split payment using amount left over from xbox gift code and debit card?: I have money left from gift code after buying game was wanting to see if i could buy the xbox live Gold for $50. Using split payment of remaining balance of gift code and debit card?...
  9. After using the secondary v-bucks code, my account does not appear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After using the secondary v-bucks code, my account does not appear: I have redeemed my v-bucks card code and the secondary code as well and it does not appear in my account. bf8ea239-f36e-4d65-a4ba-f0ef16d6ce54
  10. How to use my code to renew my subscription to Xbox live gold

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to use my code to renew my subscription to Xbox live gold: I want to renew my subscription to xbox live gold with a prepaid code but since the payment of my subscription could not be debited then how to be able to use on prepay code...