Used code on wrong account

Discus and support Used code on wrong account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I used my 3 month code on my banned brothers account i dont know how but the banned account now has 3 months of live and is still bannned (now useless)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Himself On Halo, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Used code on wrong account

I used my 3 month code on my banned brothers account i dont know how but the banned account now has 3 months of live and is still bannned (now useless)

my account remains Liveless

:)

Himself On Halo, Jan 2, 2014
  2. xXHopDropXx
    xXHopDropXx Guest
    Accidentally used Add On code on wrong Account

I accidentally used my Forza Horizon 4 Car Pass code on the wrong Account. What should i do? I got every information about both Accounts and my payment

xXHopDropXx, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Accidentally used Add On code on wrong Account

You would have to try contacting support to see if there is anything they can do, otherwise, nothing can be transferred between accounts. Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You could try contacting support to see if they can cancel the subscription and give you a token for the remaining time. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

Smwutches, Jan 2, 2014
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    No one on the forums have the ability to do that.

Smwutches, Jan 2, 2014
  6. i dont understand why they sent me here than lol

Himself On Halo, Jan 2, 2014
  7. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    They tend to send people to the forums when they can't do something, but they don't really have an idea of how the forums work.

Smwutches, Jan 2, 2014
  8. Used code on wrong account

All transactions are final.

VisageOfAnAngel, Oct 31, 2018
  9. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

All transactions are final.
  10. Himself On Halo Win User

i dont understand why they sent me here than lol
  11. SammieChaos Win User

Code used on wrong account

Microsoft would not be able to refund you, or transfer funds to another account. You would need to contact Epic Games, and they may be able to help you.
  12. BeastBadshah Win User

Hi if you purchase through in game currency or credit card then you can make a refund request but you redeem the code so now nothing happens you can't move purchase from one account to other
  13. CrazY1985 Win User

Hi Jeroen,

it isn't possible to move purchases between accounts.

Sorry.
Thema:

1. Used code on wrong account - Similar Threads - Used code wrong

2. I keep getting error code 0x000005b4 when I use the movies and tv app on my xbox series x....

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error code 0x000005b4 when I use the movies and tv app on my xbox series x....: I've tried resetting my console, as well as uninstalling the app (then restarting my console and downloading the app again). Nothing that I've tried has worked consistently. Resetting my console...
  3. I need the know where I can use the code of an fysical Xbox card

in XBoX on Windows
    I need the know where I can use the code of an fysical Xbox card: If I buy a fysical Xbox card can I only use the code in the city I live in or can I use it in the same region? Or is there a radius or somthing I should know about...
  4. i can't use game pass code

in XBoX on Consoles
    i can't use game pass code: i bought a new xbox controller and i got a xbox game pass ultimate code but i can't use it because it already used. i want to know how to use this code. 7f306082-4d2e-4a29-bf42-47c7eed98ea9
  5. How do I redeem beta code for mw III if I used the wrong microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I redeem beta code for mw III if I used the wrong microsoft account?: I signed in to the wrong microsoft account to redeem beta code for MWIII, how can I reset it to the correct one? 56b64c04-8d32-445e-9a0a-2c2044d3db5c
  6. Redeem code used on wrong account and now I can't use it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem code used on wrong account and now I can't use it: Hi Microsoft do not want to help me with this. We purchased Hogwarts dark Arts for Xbox and installed fine. My son then redeemed the additional content on a different account that we don't use....
  7. Redeemed code went into wrong account, now can't use it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeemed code went into wrong account, now can't use it: I logged into my account and tried to add funds to my son's account and it didn't work. I logged out, bought a code from Amazon on line and then logged into my son's account and redeemed the...
  8. i am trying to use my xbox live gold prepaid code, but it says 'something went wrong', how to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i am trying to use my xbox live gold prepaid code, but it says 'something went wrong', how to ...: i keep entering my code onto my xbox one, but it keeps saying an error occured, i dont know what is happening because no error codes are coming up, how do i resolve this?...
  9. I can't use XBOX LIVE CODE to active the service, it's always says something wrong !!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't use XBOX LIVE CODE to active the service, it's always says something wrong !!!!!!: I can't use XBOX LIVE CODE to active the service, it's always says something wrong , I try to buy two Codes but none of them can be used! why ? My live service will be end tomorrow!...
  10. I use xbox live gold 3 months but its dont work i getting : Something went wrong try .... code ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I use xbox live gold 3 months but its dont work i getting : Something went wrong try .... code ...: I use xbox live gold 3 months but its dont work i getting : Something went wrong try .... code is ok your engines stay good 0cd4579e-19cd-4abd-ac17-42698a753ce1