Used a xbox live gold subscripiton card and got a error message right after using

Discus and support Used a xbox live gold subscripiton card and got a error message right after using in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; after using my xbox live gold card I got an error massage right after clicking confirm and now it is saying ive got no gold is their any way to get my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tommiekerwin, Jun 29, 2018.

1. tommiekerwin
    tommiekerwin Guest

Used a xbox live gold subscripiton card and got a error message right after using

after using my xbox live gold card I got an error massage right after clicking confirm and now it is saying ive got no gold is their any way to get my gold to work after this because I just spent £15 pound on the subscription and a error has now made me
    loose the ability to redeem the code.

:)

tommiekerwin, Jun 29, 2018
  2. xboxfelix
    xboxfelix Guest
    How to Renew your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership

Overview of Xbox LIVE Renewal

When your current Xbox LIVE Gold Membership is about to run out, you will get a renewal message on your screen.

• Month-to-month membership- Notification comes 15 days in advance
    • 3 or 12 month membership- Notification comes 30 days in advance
    Xbox LIVE membership can be renewed using a credit card, a debit card, or a Prepaid Gold Membership Card.

If your automatic membership renewal (auto renewal) is set to off, you can purchase a new subscription or use a prepaid membership card to renew your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership.

Renew with a payment option by purchasing a new membership:

Steps to Follow

1) Use your Xbox LIVE gamertag to sign in.

2) Under Settings, select Account.

3) Proceed to Your Memberships, and select the membership that you currently have (for example Xbox LIVE Gold)

4) Select Modify Membership and you will be presented with a list of renewal options. If you are on an Xbox LIVE Free Membership, you can choose to upgrade to Gold Membership.

5) Select a membership option, then Confirm Purchase.

Once you have confirmed your purchase, the following will happen:

• The payment option you are using will be charged immediately.
    • The time subscription plan you have just purchased will be added to your remaining subscription time.
    • Your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership will be activated and auto renewal turned on.
    Take note:

If you use a credit card as your payment option, you cannot remove it on file until your current membership expires.

There is a procedure you can follow to add or change your Xbox LIVE payment option.

Renew with a prepaid membership card

It is possible to renew your Xbox LIVE membership using a Prepaid Microsoft Gold Membership Card. This card is available at retail locations.

If you choose to redeem a prepaid Xbox LIVE membership code, you will be added time to your existing Xbox LIVE membership, while your renewal settings will remain unchanged.

How to turn on auto renewal (for existing membership):

If you are already on Xbox LIVE Gold of Family Pack membership and you want to turn on auto renewal without purchasing new membership, you should contact Xbox Support.

How to Troubleshoot Xbox LIVE renewal:

If there are issues with your Xbox LIVE account, you might receive the following messages. The solutions are provided below:

• Error: Your credit card has been declined several times by our billing service.
    This means that your credit card has expired, or the information on it has been changed. To solve this problem, there is a procedure you can follow to change payment option for Xbox LIVE membership.

• Error: 8015d080
    In case you receive this error message, you need to contact Xbox Support.

xboxfelix, Jun 29, 2018
  3. omar_
    omar_ Guest
    omar_, Jun 29, 2018
  4. Smwutches Win User

Suspended for expired debit card

When your account is suspended, it means they have tried charging your account and can't, so you now have a balance you owe. You will have to add another credit card to pay off the balance before you can use a prepaid card. Currency in your account can only
    be used to purchase content in the marketplace. It can't be used on a gold subscripiton.
  5. Smwutches Win User

xbox live purchase

Are you trying to add prepaid gold cards or did you add a gift card and are trying to buy Live with the money from those?

If you're trying to add a prepaid gold card, what error message/error code do you get when you try redeeming on the console?

If you added money to your account, it's not possible to purchase gold with that money. That money can only be used to purchase games and other contents from Live. Gold can only be purchased via credit card/Paypal or by purchasing a prepaid gold card.
  6. Mysterious3848 Win User

Error code 80182300

I get the error trying to get xbox live gold, I used credit card, but then bought a gift card to see if it would work, but it sadly didnt.
  7. xZempty Win User

Redeeming $100 top up issue and some.

I also received the error message that FQRGE got when trying to redeem a 12 month gold membership card ... the website is where I get the error message ...
  8. Jofellous Win User

Use card for got an GOLD subscription

OK. Right now, i understand that make me a ***-take. Seriously, with 10,09 i should get an possibilitie to suscribe!

Why?

Why??

10 €! You know what it is! I bought it for nothing!!
Thema:

1. Used a xbox live gold subscripiton card and got a error message right after using - Similar Threads - Used live gold

2. Can i use Xbox Live Gold on PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i use Xbox Live Gold on PC?: I recently bought Xbox Live Gold 3 month subscription. I thought it would work on PC but it seems like it doesn't. Can anyone let me know? Thanks 43231f75-27c7-44a9-8b7a-9f3af9a193a6
  3. Does call of duty black ops 1 require Xbox live or Xbox live gold to use multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does call of duty black ops 1 require Xbox live or Xbox live gold to use multiplayer: I was trying to play cod blackopps and it said my account was unable to connect to Xbox live, I currently have Xbox live silver 5e7b41f8-1c36-4b25-9154-ab0426b94439
  4. I had installed the forsaken DLC for destiny 2 on xbox using xbox live gold, but it isnt...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had installed the forsaken DLC for destiny 2 on xbox using xbox live gold, but it isnt...: I have already followed your steps to the same question but it still doesn’t want to work. I’m lookinh forward to play the dlc but it just doesn’t want to work. bb9b0733-1ce7-471b-8a40-6d0362f4b905
  5. Can my 360 console use a live gold card if so why does mine not do it it shows my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my 360 console use a live gold card if so why does mine not do it it shows my...: Can my 360 console use my gold card membership mine wont give me nothing free or even a game to play free i spent 25 bucks for nothing tell me why plz 5186f875-9de4-4eda-ad36-6e225559eab3
  6. I had installed the forsaken DLC for destiny 2 on xbox using xbox live gold, but it isnt...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had installed the forsaken DLC for destiny 2 on xbox using xbox live gold, but it isnt...: I had installed the forsaken pack for Destiny 2, but when I had tried to use it on destiny 2 it hadn't processed that I had installed it. I have tried a variety of things such as reinstalling it,...
  7. If I have Xbox live gold on my account and I buy a new Xbox and use my old account in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I have Xbox live gold on my account and I buy a new Xbox and use my old account in the...: If I have Xbox live gold on my account and I buy a new Xbox and use my old account in the new Xbox will my Xbox live gold transfer to the new Xbox ? 09f5f468-de80-4868-b55b-7127d411756d
  8. I can't use Xbox Live Gold on Xbox360/我不能在Xbox360上使用Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't use Xbox Live Gold on Xbox360/我不能在Xbox360上使用Xbox Live Gold: EN-US(英文-English): I bought and subscribed to Xbox Game Pass ULTIMATE at about 12:00 noon on December 4, 2022. A weekend later. When I was happy to log in to Xbox360, I found that I could log in...
  9. Xbox Live Gold - how to use on 2 separate consoles at same time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold - how to use on 2 separate consoles at same time?: I have purchased Xbox Live Gold for my oldest son's account and he is playing on an Xbox One S and it is set as his Home console. My younger son now has an Xbox One. We have signed the account...
  10. Xbox Gold Live sharing....want to use different profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gold Live sharing....want to use different profile: I think I made a mistake by using the same gamer tag for Xbox Live Gold and playing games. My son grew up and got his own xbox and one digital game (minecraft), we play together, share the xbox...