Used a electronic duster to clean my Series X now it won’t power.

Discus and support Used a electronic duster to clean my Series X now it won’t power. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I did not open it. I confirmed power cord works. Could I have damaged something inside with the duster? Microsoft wants $299 since it’s out of... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PittyFuck, Feb 5, 2023.

1. /u/PittyFuck
    /u/PittyFuck Guest

I did not open it. I confirmed power cord works. Could I have damaged something inside with the duster? Microsoft wants $299 since it’s out of warranty. Any suggestions?

submitted by /u/PittyFuck
    [link] [comments]

/u/PittyFuck, Feb 5, 2023
  2. silva0324 Win User

Xbox One S stuck in Low Resolution Display.

Have you try to clean tv port with some office electronics duster?
  3. BewiggedWand78 Win User

Xbox One Console Won't Turn On

May need to clean out system's cache.

Try dusting it with compressed air duster and electronic dust wipes. Maybe q-tips.
  4. voteDC Win User

Dust buildup, can it damage your Xbox 360?

[quote user="Boomfield"]

Air dusters can be your friend

[/quote]Horrible for electronics and can shorten, rather than extend, the life of your electronics as they can force the dust under the chips and increase the heat generated.

I go nuts when I see my friends using them to clean their PCs.
  5. Paraffin Alien Win User

Cleaning Xbox console

Use an aerosol `air duster` as they are specifically designed for use on electronic equipment.
  6. ngocphi Win User

xbox 360 ring of death

take care of your electronics better

air dusters are great for that
Thema:

1. Used a electronic duster to clean my Series X now it won’t power. - Similar Threads - Used electronic duster

2. How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app: I’m streaming with a group of friends I use the Xbox app for communicating most nights but stream can’t here due to me not being able to include my audio using the app...
  3. How can I use my PS$ controller to play xbox pc games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I use my PS$ controller to play xbox pc games?: I got told I can use it to play on xbox pc, i can use it through the app but when i open the game it wont allow me to use it anymore... what can i do to fix this?...
  4. I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia?

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia?: I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia? f53a93af-10df-4bd5-8501-d790bb6f67f9
  5. How do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot: That's all, just how do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot. It's only showing IPV4. 451a2b19-5dd1-4bb6-bafe-4b68bd49833c
  6. So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...: So I tried gifting my friend darktide on the xbox using cash app card and the payment is still pending and the gifting errored but it took the money outta the account so I do I just wait or did it...
  7. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  8. Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...: Here is a photo of it. The marks are most likely water/vinegar mix. I hate when There are marks like this. [img] 411af9ba-49b4-47e4-a3fa-6c40e793f6fd
  9. If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...: If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the arrow buttons direction will it work ea86895f-ddb2-47e6-8c75-b19b25a1e034
  10. I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work: So my Mobile Hotspot will connect to my Xbox.And when I say test internet connection, it says can't connect to the internet.I says you need to work on your internet service provider to fix your...