Use same account to sign in 2 XBox S

Discus and support Use same account to sign in 2 XBox S in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, we were able to sign in 2 Xboxes in separate rooms and play each other now when we sign in one of the xbox the other xbox logs out so we can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StealthyIce2, Jan 15, 2018.

1. StealthyIce2
    StealthyIce2 Guest

Hello,

we were able to sign in 2 Xboxes in separate rooms and play each other now when we sign in one of the xbox the other xbox logs out so we can not play the games anymore. how do we resolve this?

Thanks

:)

StealthyIce2, Jan 15, 2018
  2. amardilo
    amardilo Guest
    GH5 & Lips Mics?

Just grab a different controller and hit the guide/xbox button and go to sign in and select the account (doesn't need to be live/gold/silver account).

For example I sign in using a guitar, friend 1 signs in using the drums, friend 2 signs in using a controller (for use with the mic) and friend 3 signs in with another guitar controller.

amardilo, Jan 15, 2018
  3. EDDS
    EDDS Guest
    360 and One on same gold account

If I sign in to Xbox Live on my Xbox One, will I also be able to sign in on the same account on my 360 at the same time? Say someone is using the Xbox One in the living room and I'm playing my 360 in my bedroom. Will I be able to use the same account?

WHITTEN: Yes this works! You'll be able to be signed on with the same gamertag on both an Xbox 360 and an Xbox One console at the same time. However, like today, you can only be signed into one Xbox 360 and one Xbox One at a time

Ask Microsoft Anything About Xbox One - IGN

4. An Xbox Dude
    An Xbox Dude Guest

I’m assuming you are talking about two separate accounts as the same account can’t be logged in on two consoles at the same time. Try running a network test to make sure you aren’t getting any NAT type errors on either of these consoles. You can do this
    by going to settings, then network, network settings, then press A on “Detailed network statistics”.

An Xbox Dude, Jan 15, 2018
  5. An Xbox Dude Win User

I’m assuming you are talking about two separate accounts as the same account can’t be logged in on two consoles at the same time. Try running a network test to make sure you aren’t getting any NAT type errors on either of these consoles. You can do this
    by going to settings, then network, network settings, then press A on “Detailed network statistics”.
  6. DRAGON 40 LEE Win User

I've been told that I can be signed into my Xbox 360 with my profile at the same time as on my Xbox One.

Yes you can sign in on both the 360 and Xbox One at the same time . Only thing you can't do is sign in on 2 X1's or 2 360's at the same time with your Gamer tag.
  7. Jamaalie-31D7757B-90 Win User

Will you be able to share the same Xbox Live Gold account on 360 and One?

Yes, you can even be using the same account on one xb1, and one xbox 360 at the same time. Or one at a time (but not two 360's, or 2 xb1's at once)
  8. napalm 31337 Win User

Accounts

You can achieve game sharing in 2 way.

All account can use Xbox Live and Game Pass on the Home console of the account that have active subscriptions.

Another way is to set an Xbox different from the one used by the account that have active subscriptions as home, in this way the other account(s) on this home console can use Xbox Live and Game Pass, and the account that have the subsciptions can always
    use it in any console if is signed online.

But this works for 2 console at the same time, I think there is no way to gameshare on 3 console.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Will the same xbox game pass subscription cover both xbox one and xbox series x

The subscription can be used on any Xbox One or Series S/X that you sign into. As long as you're using the same account on both consoles, you'll have access to the subscription.
Thema:

1. Use same account to sign in 2 XBox S - Similar Threads - same account sign

2. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  3. Had an account on Nintendo switch, trying to sign in on same account on Xbox to get the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Had an account on Nintendo switch, trying to sign in on same account on Xbox to get the...: My son played Fortnite on the switch using an account using my email address. He then got an Xbox and set up an account using his own email. Now trying to sign in on the Xbox using the account...
  4. cant sign into a Xbox account because of two accounts under same Email

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant sign into a Xbox account because of two accounts under same Email: I am trying to sign into minecraft using the Xbox account but I somehow have 2 accounts under the same Email and there is no option to enter just the game tag and the password. I had this problem...
  5. can I use the same app and use different sign in accounts, As in sharing the app with...

in XBoX Accessibility
    can I use the same app and use different sign in accounts, As in sharing the app with...: Minecraft sharing the app, can I use the same app and use different sign in accounts, As in sharing the app with another person , if one signs out of their Microsoft account in the app, will they...
  6. So I have two Xbox accounts on the same hotmail and I installed the Xbox app and I signed...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I have two Xbox accounts on the same hotmail and I installed the Xbox app and I signed...: I don't know how to fix this 06509762-407f-44cd-84ae-f07e9cbe6a0b
  7. Xbox says password is wrong, but i can sign into my microsoft account with the same password

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox says password is wrong, but i can sign into my microsoft account with the same password: I changed my microsoft account password and ever since I can not log into the xbox. I did find some ideas that I have tried. Again- the password I am attempting to use works to sign in to...
  8. "to make changes, sign in with the same account that signed up for this preview on this device"

in XboX Insiders
    "to make changes, sign in with the same account that signed up for this preview on this device": I was directed here by an xbox assistant, I can't un enroll from the xbox insiders program because I can't remember what account I enrolled on. I want to leave the early xbox update but I can't it...
  9. XB1-stream-to-Win10 no longer work, keeping asking me to sign in my XB1 with same account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XB1-stream-to-Win10 no longer work, keeping asking me to sign in my XB1 with same account: It worked before, I could play my XB1 remotely from my Windows 10 PC. About 1 or 2 weeks ago I tried to play again but it no longer work. When choosing the stream option in the Win10 Xbox App, it...
  10. How can I sign into two different x box one s consoles under one gold account at the same time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I sign into two different x box one s consoles under one gold account at the same time?: How can I sign into two different x box one s consoles under one gold account at the same time? 58f87900-f59a-4b2c-8bca-46e876f0edc5