Use of Game Pass on multiple devices

Discus and support Use of Game Pass on multiple devices in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have an Xbox game pass subscription I use on my consul. I want to purchase a PC and play on that. Do I need to buy another subscription or can I sign... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by OwenSteward, Jun 17, 2021.

  1. OwenSteward
    OwenSteward Guest

    Use of Game Pass on multiple devices


    I have an Xbox game pass subscription I use on my consul. I want to purchase a PC and play on that. Do I need to buy another subscription or can I sign in to the PC with my Xbox account log in.

    :)
     
    OwenSteward, Jun 17, 2021
    #1
  2. XBF Aicha T Win User

    Use of Game Pass on multiple devices

    Hello There ! If you have the game pass ultimate you will be able to use on your Pc as well, you just need to make sure that you are signed in with the correct account that has the subscription.
  3. maxatkinson Win User

    Xbox game pass on multiple devices

    Ok cheers. Any idea when ea access is coming to ultimate?
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Multiple device game pass usage

    There is a family plan in testing. no word when it goes live everywhere
  5. maxatkinson Win User

    Xbox game pass on multiple devices

    Haha yes not to long till I can catch up with my mates on fifa. Xbox always that 1 step ahead off everyone else 👍👍
  6. dempup Win User

    Xbox game pass on multiple devices

    Yes sir. EA Play will be added to Game Pass Ultimate on 10. November along side the Series S/X launch.
Thema:

Use of Game Pass on multiple devices

Loading...
  1. Use of Game Pass on multiple devices - Similar Threads - Game Pass multiple

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Game Pass Ultimate sharing not working on multiple consoles

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate sharing not working on multiple consoles: Hello everyone, I've been having an issue with sharing Game Pass Ultimate on multiple consoles in my household. I've set up my primary console with the home Xbox option and signed into my account...
  10. Multiple charges ultimate game pass

    in XBoX on Windows
    Multiple charges ultimate game pass: My husband and I both use same xbox. We are each getting charged 18.49. We were told that the ultimate game pass would apply to both. On April he was charged twice. Now we have been charged 4...