Use my Xbox series x in Iran

Discus and support Use my Xbox series x in Iran in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello I'm from Iran I want to use my Xbox series x in iran and based on the new law in the US they have removed the sanction of using the Xbox and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Behzad Zhaveh84, Jan 15, 2023.

  1. Use my Xbox series x in Iran


    Hello I'm from Iran I want to use my Xbox series x in iran and based on the new law in the US they have removed the sanction of using the Xbox and other big IT companies, but still i get the error can you please make it work , previously i used dns to mitigate this problem.

    :)
     
    Behzad Zhaveh84, Jan 15, 2023
    #1
  2. ngocphi Win User

    Use my Xbox series x in Iran

    That's only one barrier you still need government approval

    To use console services including cloud you need local data centers since those require a lot of power you can't have one un your basement not to mention you need a lot of cooling

    It's not like pcs where you can have just no data centers and deal with latency

    That is a horrible experience

    Try playing tap tap revolution on dial up and see what I mean
  3. Smwutches Win User

    Use my Xbox series x in Iran

    Unfortunately Iran is not a supported region so there is nothing that we can do to make it work. http://xbox.com/regions
  4. mohamadhakimi1 Win User

    Xbox series x banned

    In iran finding xbox series x discs game is so hard and rarely you can find discs. The xbox 1 discs is alot. But series x discs u can't find. I don't know why?
  5. Stedge78 Win User

    Using flight simulator 2020 and my turning directions have reversed. Left turn goes right and right turn goes left. Anyone know how to fix?

    My xbox one exactly the same but my xbox x series is fine and I have used the same settings as my x series annoying 😒
  6. RameshBodla Win User

    there is temporay problem with the service

    we live in iran. we have this problem in iran.

    please help us.
Thema:

Use my Xbox series x in Iran

Loading...
  1. Use my Xbox series x in Iran - Similar Threads - series Iran

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. My experience as series s user from Iran

    in XBoX on Windows
    My experience as series s user from Iran: Hi Microsoft Ive been using xbox series s for 6 months and these things bother me hope ur TECHs fix them: 1-Im not a terrorist im a citizen in Iran and in this hatred regime i cant change the...