Use mobile operator billing

Discus and support Use mobile operator billing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am new to the community and need some advice since it pretty much impossible to get through to an agent at Xbox. I want to start using mobile... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Qlimax87, Oct 25, 2022.

1. Qlimax87
    Qlimax87 Guest

Hi,

I am new to the community and need some advice since it pretty much impossible to get through to an agent at Xbox.

I want to start using mobile operator billing on my Xbox account, however, I have noticed that anything from £0.01 to £49.99 I can use mobile billing but anything that is £50.00 plus mobile billing option is greyed out.

Does anyone know why that is and is there a way to resolve it?

Cheers,

Qlimax

:)

Qlimax87, Oct 25, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I don't think that they can increase or bypass this limit for you if it's established by default

The other option is use a credit/debit card when you want to make bigger purchases or get a prepaid physical gift card in the closest store available in your city
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Qlimax

Probably is a limitation to avoid unauthorized / fraudulent use of your phone billing option
    You can try purchasing gift cards with this payment method (if the option is available) in that way you can stack money as Microsot balance and use it for big purchases

You can try that from here:
    https://www.microsoft.com/p/xbox-gift-card-digi...
  4. Qlimax87 Win User

Hi Josef,

Thanks for your reply.

Good idea regarding the gift card, I tried it and that would not work :eek:(.

Not sure what else to do now really. I cannot get in contact with Xbox support to see if they can help or not.
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Adding a new payment option.

6. AridLizard Win User

Xbox live gold

Thema:

1. Use mobile operator billing - Similar Threads - mobile operator billing

2. Xbox captures not showing up on mobile

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox captures not showing up on mobile: On my Xbox when I look at my captures they all appear under the “on the Xbox network” tab but when I go on my Xbox app only the some taken in the last 6 months show up and a few videos from a few...
  3. Casting YouTube from Mobile to Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Casting YouTube from Mobile to Xbox: Using the Xbox One X Every time for over a year now when I cast YouTube to my Xbox from mobile the Closed Captions will turn on. I have gone through settings and have them off, but after...
  4. When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...: When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it wont let me change my country/ reigon 41f36125-770c-4d8a-81b7-2071d0f26123
  5. I can't get my Xbox to fully connect to my mobile hotspot. Shows the nat to be unavailable...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't get my Xbox to fully connect to my mobile hotspot. Shows the nat to be unavailable...: I can't get my Xbox to fully connect to my mobile hotspot. The Nat shows unavailable & I get the teredo ip error 21f507f9-e536-4775-8849-ccecd135d80c
  6. Mobile Touch Controls(remote play)

in XboX Insiders
    Mobile Touch Controls(remote play): Hey Team Xbox; just wanted to divulge this little minor detail, I have the iPhone14proMax and the “dynamic island” cuts off most of the left trigger touch control button/input. I am still able to...
  7. Can you use cloud gaming on the mobile app?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you use cloud gaming on the mobile app?: I downloaded the app to use cloud gaming, but it seemed that it was only to play stuff through your console, which was not what I wanted 6fef2441-f1fb-4501-a894-e9acbde87546
  8. Xbox mobile app crashes when editing a clip.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox mobile app crashes when editing a clip.: The mobile app crashes when editing a clip. Already tried to reinstall, clear cache but still nothing. Im on android, Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra. 23d9e2f6-22ab-4020-9f38-80193775c4a6
  9. Why does the verification for Microsoft points continuously say I don’t have a mobile...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the verification for Microsoft points continuously say I don’t have a mobile...: I’ve been trying to redeem my Microsoft points for almost 6 months now with continuous problems. When I try to redeem the points and it goes through verification, it tells me there isn’t a number...
  10. Mobile hotspot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mobile hotspot: My Xbox will say it's connected to my hotspot and then won't let me load any games or join Xbox party's it says that I'm connected on my phone too I can download games the xbox home ads are...