Use digital version of Fifa 23 on another XBOX

Discus and support Use digital version of Fifa 23 on another XBOX in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, my Xbox series X is dead and I just purchased a new Xbox Series X console. How do I use my digital version of FIFA 23 in my new console?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by YanivShoval1, Jan 27, 2023.

1. YanivShoval1
    YanivShoval1 Guest

Hi, my Xbox series X is dead and I just purchased a new Xbox Series X console.

How do I use my digital version of FIFA 23 in my new console?

:)

YanivShoval1, Jan 27, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

You would just need to sign into your same account on the new console and you can reinstall it through your Games and Apps. Your save would be on the cloud and would sync up when you start playing.
  3. Miguel Molina O Win User

Online play xbox

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

In FIFA 23, cross-play will be available for players on the same platform generation. PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, Stadia, and PC versions of FIFA 23 will be cross-play compatible with one another, and PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions of FIFA 23 will be cross-play compatible with one another.

Indeed you will need to buy the Xbox one version to be able to play with your friends.

Another option can be to buy FIFA 23 Ultimate Edition which comes with Dual Entitlement.

Here is more information about Dual Entitlement

DUAL ENTITLEMENT

https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/news/fifa-23-dual....

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I hope that answers your question!

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Can I play with my friends on fifa same gen but old version

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

According to EA:

"You will be able to match up with and against other players based on the version of FIFA 23 that you are playing."

This means that you will be able to play with an Xbox Series X player if they're also using the FIFA 23 Xbox One version of the game. If they're using or playing the Xbox Series X|S version of FIFA 23 and you're on Xbox One, it will not be possible.

For your reference, you can check this link: https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/news/fifa-23-dual...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  5. Janet_C Win User

What Xbox Console can play fifa 23 and the latest one coming EA Sports Fc24

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

FIFA 23 is available on Xbox One and Xbox Series consoles, EA Sports FC 24 will also be available on these same platforms.

Keep in mind that EA sells each version separately, i.e. there is FIFA 23 for Xbox One and FIFA 24 for Xbox Series.

The Xbox One version can be used on Xbox Series without problems, but the Xbox Series version cannot be used on Xbox One.

I hope the information has been clear, I will be attentive to any questions you may have.

Best Regards.
  6. ThatDudeXeon Win User

Game not installing

It’s a digital game, I’m on an Xbox console, sometimes it happens on other games and I’m downloading fifa 23.
Thema:

1. Use digital version of Fifa 23 on another XBOX - Similar Threads - digital version Fifa

2. is it possible to get games that i have cd's for just the digital version as the cds are...

in XBoX on Consoles
    is it possible to get games that i have cd's for just the digital version as the cds are...: when i try downloading the games it just stops midway and says installation stopped now i dont know if this is a problem with the cd or with the disk drive (xbox one)...
  3. How do you factory reset a Xbox One S all digital version

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you factory reset a Xbox One S all digital version: Xbox is stuck on green screen of death and won't do anything I can't load the dashboard to factory reset and don't have a eject button to hold a39efa9c-9585-4387-8aea-70d0c8a5dad2
  4. I have the Series X, but I'm thinking about purchasing the series s digital version. My...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have the Series X, but I'm thinking about purchasing the series s digital version. My...: I have the Series X, but I'm thinking about purchasing the series s digital version. My question is, if I've already purchased the disc version, will I have to rebuy the digital version as well?...
  5. If I upgrade from my Xbox One to the Xbox series S, will I need to re buy digital versions...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I upgrade from my Xbox One to the Xbox series S, will I need to re buy digital versions...: I am looking to upgrade to the Xbox series S, however all my games are currently hard copies. If I did upgrade to the S, will I need to replace/re buy all of my games as digital copies? Or as they...
  6. I just bought the $30 vault edition upgrade for Mw3, do you really need the digital version...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought the $30 vault edition upgrade for Mw3, do you really need the digital version...: I hope i didnt pay $30 for nothing, if there isnt a way for it to work because I have the disk could i refund it? 21a5bcd7-e719-4134-aea9-ae91414d8620
  7. Unable to MSFS digital ownership version in order history, can't re-download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to MSFS digital ownership version in order history, can't re-download: I purchased MSFS in DEC of 2022 and installed and played it for several months. I deleted it to clear up space. When I went to go back and install it from XBOX, I couldn't find my purchase. I...
  8. Release Digital Version of Rise of Legends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Release Digital Version of Rise of Legends: Rise of Nations is on Steam. Please give us Rise of Legends!!! Who at Microsoft do I need to talk to to make this a reality? 137877f3-9086-49b1-8e12-c43ac81b290d
  9. If I download the digital version of a game can I play the digital version using the disc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I download the digital version of a game can I play the digital version using the disc?: I ordered ufc 5 disc and while waiting for it to arrive I downloaded the game to my Xbox and was wanting to know if I can then use the disc version of the game to verify and be able to play the...
  10. Backwards compatibility of 2k24 digital version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility of 2k24 digital version: I have the original white Xbox one and I recently bought nba 2k24 (the Xbox one version) from the Microsoft store. The game hard crashes every time I I go to one specific part of the game! This...