USB to HDMI

Discus and support USB to HDMI in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I want to be able to connect my xbox one to my pc monitor but the only free slot I have is USB. If I were to buy a USB to HDMI adapter would it work?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by lalazation, Mar 25, 2017.

1. lalazation
    lalazation Guest

USB to HDMI

I want to be able to connect my xbox one to my pc monitor but the only free slot I have is USB. If I were to buy a USB to HDMI adapter would it work?

I don't want to buy it and find out that it won't.

:)

lalazation, Mar 25, 2017
  2. CoachCK
    CoachCK Guest
    Xbox one TV digit tuner

I understand that the tuner used USB not the HDMI In, does that mean I can run my apple tv through the HDMI as well as tv?

CoachCK, Mar 25, 2017
  3. PhloydBarnum
    PhloydBarnum Guest
    need help with a display problem

Nice idea. I'm afraid that hooking an HDMI console port to a USB computer port has already been done. Please look at How to Convert HDMI to USB Port.

PhloydBarnum, Mar 25, 2017
  4. Paul Bab
    Paul Bab Guest

USB to HDMI

Hi,

If you want to connect your computer monitor that does not have an HDMI port to your Xbox One console, you can use an HDMI adapter and connect it to the monitor's USB port. Its display would depend on the resolution of your computer monitor. To know more
    about your computer monitor's screen resolution, you may need to get in touch with the device manufacturer.

Don't hesitate to get back to us if you have any other inquiries.

Paul Bab, Mar 28, 2017
  5. [ A J ] Win User

usb to hdmi

Hi, AzaiahAllen! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

Unfortunately, using an HDMI - USB adapter won't work.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
  6. Paul Bab Win User

USB to HDMI

Hi,

If you want to connect your computer monitor that does not have an HDMI port to your Xbox One console, you can use an HDMI adapter and connect it to the monitor's USB port. Its display would depend on the resolution of your computer monitor. To know more
    about your computer monitor's screen resolution, you may need to get in touch with the device manufacturer.

Don't hesitate to get back to us if you have any other inquiries.
  7. SwordofWhedon Win User

usb to hdmi

Potentially yes, but please keep in mind these devices are not designed with latency in mind, theyre for watching movies or giving presentations, and it’s highly likely games may be unplayable due to lag.
  8. PhloydBarnum Win User

need help with a display problem

9. 8b9e5097-4128-490f-b Win User

Xbox controller error

Hello friend you already tried to use USB or HDMI cableHello friend you already tried to use USB or HDMI cable??
Thema:

USB to HDMI

1. USB to HDMI - Similar Threads - USB HDMI

2. My Xbox has broken HDMI and USB ports, is there anywhere I can get that fixed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox has broken HDMI and USB ports, is there anywhere I can get that fixed?: I used to transport my Xbox a lot and throughout me bringing it places, my HDMI and USB ports have been damaged. My Xbox isn’t able to connect through the HDMI or have a controller plugged into...
  3. My Xbox Series S turns on, non of the usb ports or hdmi cables are working then it turns...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S turns on, non of the usb ports or hdmi cables are working then it turns...: Alrighty, so I was playing on my Xbox series s when I decided to restart due to some things acting up. During its attempt to restart it didn’t actually restart it just stayed off. Now when I turn...
  4. Xbox Series S Turns on, but no HDMI and all USB Ports are not working, then the Xbox turns...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Turns on, but no HDMI and all USB Ports are not working, then the Xbox turns...: Alrighty, so I was playing on my Xbox series s when I decided to restart due to some things acting up. During its attempt to restart it didn’t actually restart it just stayed off. Now when I turn...
  5. USB to HDMI for Xbox to laptop?

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB to HDMI for Xbox to laptop?: I’m thinking of getting a usb to HDMI cable to display my Xbox on my laptop, in essence using it as a monitor. Would that work? If not, is there an alternative method for using my laptop to...
  6. Is it possible to use an HDMI to USB Adapter to Passthrough an IN HDMI?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to use an HDMI to USB Adapter to Passthrough an IN HDMI?: Hi, I'm sorely missing the functionality of being able to passthrough my computer through my Xbox to my tv so I can play games on my tv but also use the tv as an extra monitor. Is it worth even...
  7. usb to hdmi

in XBoX on Consoles
    usb to hdmi: can I use an HDMI to USB adapter I'm trying to connect my Xbox one s to my mac book can someone tell me if this will work I'm just trying to use my mac book for my monitor man....
  8. HDMI To USB Adapter Not Working On Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI To USB Adapter Not Working On Xbox: So I've recently had problems with my HDMI port on my Xbox to where the port itself had broken. I then went out to my Walmart and bought a 30$ HDMI to USB adapter (USB to HDMI 1080p Multi-Monitor...
  9. No Partychat on HDMI when I use my Astro A50 USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Partychat on HDMI when I use my Astro A50 USB: I use the Xbox Series X and a Astro A50 Headset I want to stream my Party chat and use a n extern capture card. Sound and picture is nice, but I dont become the Partychat in the audioline. I set...
  10. Possible to get DAC support via USB or an certified HDMI 2.1 audio extractor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Possible to get DAC support via USB or an certified HDMI 2.1 audio extractor?: Hello Community, I want to use an DAC like my Fiio K3 via USB or an certified HDMI 2.1 audio extractor on my Xbox Series X. Both options are not on this planet right now. I just wish that the...