USB stopped working on Xbox 360 Slim?

Discus and support USB stopped working on Xbox 360 Slim? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Not sure if this goes here but I am one step closer to throwing my Xbox out the window. Anyway, I had the problem of my Xbox being stuck on the logo... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Meridionaux, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Meridionaux
    Meridionaux Guest

Not sure if this goes here but I am one step closer to throwing my Xbox out the window.

Anyway, I had the problem of my Xbox being stuck on the logo screen when I turned it on. I pulled out my two USBs and it fully booted up. I went to plug back in my USBs but only one worked. The other made my console lag a bit so I pulled it out. Problem
    is that I made the stupid move to put all my game data on that one USB. Also, when I plug the USB into my computer, it shows that there is nothing on it. Not sure if it's supposed to show up as that. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Meridionaux, Jan 1, 2014
  2. using an SD card as storage

i have one usb port drive and itb stopped working on the day the xbox 1 came out ***k

Zedd Zucchini, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows stopped working

Hello,

i have a wireless xbox 360 controller and the adapter stopped working.

The light on it is off.

It's looks like my computer don't detect it anymore.

That don't come from the USB port, i've tried with another usb port.

I've tried the "Wake on Wireless" solution, i can't find the adapter in the device manager....

Help me please

Jurema5-[xboxvenue], Jan 1, 2014
  4. Mister Maka Win User

USB stopped working all of a sudden on Xbox 360

Hey there xXProGamer077Xx.

If you plug your USB device into a PC, does it recognize it? If not, it sounds like you may need to replace the USB. If it recognizes the device, try reformatting it and using it with your Xbox 360 once more. Unfortunately if you the information shows as missing
    on your Xbox 360 there isn't a way to recover it.

Please keep us looped in with how it goes.
  5. Mister Fitzer Win User

Oblivion Games on Demand. Disc is Unreadable?! Seriously MS....

Hey mate, what was the issue with the disc-version of the game? And you said the Marketplace version worked fine for 24 hours? What happened when it stopped working properly?

My suggestion at this point would be to try a USB device configured for use with Xbox 360. Try downloading the game to that USB device, to see if it allows you to play the game without issue.
  6. Dragon Lore 23 Win User

USB device stopped working!

I don't think it was the update, it was working fine.
  7. Th3 FPS MaNiAc Win User

USB Ports stop working

The Play and Charge cable isn't meant to be used as a Micro USB cable... That's your problem. You'll have to use a Micro USB cable to update the controller(s)

I also have a problem with it not charging correctly while playing with a low battery so I can't help you there.
  8. Dr Black Bones Win User

USB storage stopped working

Did you connect it to a PC to see if there are any files? If not, try that and see what files come up. If that doesn't work, it may be that your USB stick got corrupt. It sadly happens. Do you have a backup of files anywhere just in case?

Also, did you try to use the drive on another console if possible?
Thema:

1. USB stopped working on Xbox 360 Slim? - Similar Threads - USB stopped working

2. All of my USB cables plugged into my series x just stopped working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    All of my USB cables plugged into my series x just stopped working?: I did the power cycle I did the whole the Xbox button for 10 seconds. I am plugged everything while off on for several minutes and nothing still worked my external hard drive the power cable to...
  3. Can you manually add drivers to an Xbox series S? (USB keyboard stopped working)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you manually add drivers to an Xbox series S? (USB keyboard stopped working): So a previously working (generic USB HP) keyboard just quit being recognized by my xbox? nothing has changed as far as i know. Ive seen two other similar posts that were responded to today and...
  4. My wireless Xbox One Controller stopped working with USB cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    My wireless Xbox One Controller stopped working with USB cable: Hey there, There's a problem that occurred recently regarding the connectivity between my Xbox One Controller and my PC. I read some posts online on how to solve this (the controller vibrates on...
  5. Xbox Wireless Adapter Causes USB Headset to Stop Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Wireless Adapter Causes USB Headset to Stop Working: So I got a Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 so I can use my controller with the my PC. It works fine except for one really weird problem. When I plug it into my motherboard, it causes my USB...
  6. Xbox series X usb ports stopped working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X usb ports stopped working: Hey, last night i powered off my series x and upon waking up the controller i had plugged in via usb wasn't responding and i discovered after plugging the cable into my phone that the port was the...
  7. All USB ports have stopped working on Series X

in XBoX Accessibility
    All USB ports have stopped working on Series X: I've noticed that none of the USB ports are working on my Series X. I've tried hard resetting, a factory reset and just completely unplugging everything for a while, but none of it has worked so...
  8. Xbox Series Controller stops working after 20 seconds after plugging into the USB port in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series Controller stops working after 20 seconds after plugging into the USB port in...: My white Series S controller stops responding after plugging a Type C cable into it, using one of the USB ports on the console. The white Xbox logo still glows but nothing happens when I use it...
  9. Xbox Series X USB ports power stops working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series X USB ports power stops working: Xbox Series X USB ports power stops working. At random moments when playing different games on the new Xbox Series X I will lose connection to my Xbox One Controller which is plugged in through...
  10. Xbox one S suddenly stop syncing both my controllers, usb cable wont work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S suddenly stop syncing both my controllers, usb cable wont work: Everything was working fine this morning, I tried hard reset I can t even connect my controllers, wired or wireless because my xbox sync button wont flash when pressing...