USB stopped working on Xbox 360 Slim?

Discus and support USB stopped working on Xbox 360 Slim? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Not sure if this goes here but I am one step closer to throwing my Xbox out the window. Anyway, I had the problem of my Xbox being stuck on the logo... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Meridionaux, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Meridionaux
    Meridionaux Guest

Not sure if this goes here but I am one step closer to throwing my Xbox out the window.

Anyway, I had the problem of my Xbox being stuck on the logo screen when I turned it on. I pulled out my two USBs and it fully booted up. I went to plug back in my USBs but only one worked. The other made my console lag a bit so I pulled it out. Problem
    is that I made the stupid move to put all my game data on that one USB. Also, when I plug the USB into my computer, it shows that there is nothing on it. Not sure if it's supposed to show up as that. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Meridionaux, Jan 1, 2014
  2. using an SD card as storage

i have one usb port drive and itb stopped working on the day the xbox 1 came out ***k

Zedd Zucchini, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows stopped working

Hello,

i have a wireless xbox 360 controller and the adapter stopped working.

The light on it is off.

It's looks like my computer don't detect it anymore.

That don't come from the USB port, i've tried with another usb port.

I've tried the "Wake on Wireless" solution, i can't find the adapter in the device manager....

Help me please

Jurema5-[xboxvenue], Jan 1, 2014
  4. SPLATULATED Win User

Why cant i set up a CLOUD storage ??

use a usb flash drive.

dont own one and spent all money on 360 slim cuz old 360's disk tray stopped opening (until i got new dash board on it then it started work fine ...)
  5. Mythic xSagex Win User

do the memory units work in the x360 s?

The only memory unit that works with both the xbox 360 original and the slim isx the usb flashdrive. Hard drives, memory cards dont work in the xbox 360 slim if you want to get your data from your old hard drive to your new xbox 360 slim hard drive then
    you will need a transfer cable which can be bought at your local retailer I.E: Gamestop or any gaming store
  6. The Last Ewok Win User

is there a way to be able to keep using the old memory unit ....

The Xbox 360 Slim does not have a memory card slot, only HDD and USB. If you have access to another Original Xbox 360, you should be able to save the data from your memory cards to a USB, and then transfer said data from those USB drives, to your Xbox 360
    Slim.

Best of luck!
  7. XboxRocks21 Win User

Usb Stick

thank you but if i get a xbox 360 supported console usb stick how will i transfer the hidden data to the xbox 360 slim supported usb stick
  8. Elohmn Win User

Is it a possibility?

[quote user="ToAsTeD69"]

if its the same as the 360 its a modified connector that's a USB port . if you look at k1 if you didn't have a slim you needed the USB adapter

[/quote]And yet again, that's not a USB Port. It's not USB 3.0. It's a Proprietary Port. Huge difference. And yes, I have a Slim along with a Launch Core Xbox 360 minus the Port.
Thema:

1. USB stopped working on Xbox 360 Slim? - Similar Threads - USB stopped working

2. Stealth™ 600 Gen 2 USB Headset Suddenly stopped responding

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stealth™ 600 Gen 2 USB Headset Suddenly stopped responding: So my Stealth™ 600 Gen 2 USB Headset, midgame just stopped working. I’ve been using it for about a year and no problems till now. All of a sudden the sound stopped coming through and no...
  3. windows 11 in msi b659 board. My usb bt disapear and wi fi stop working after few minutes

in XBoX on Consoles
    windows 11 in msi b659 board. My usb bt disapear and wi fi stop working after few minutes: Hi, I just built a new pc with a Ryzen 5 7600 and MSI B650 gaming plus wifi motherboard. When I start installing a game through steam my wifi stops working after 20 minutes furthermore my bt...
  4. Usb keyboard stopped working on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Usb keyboard stopped working on xbox series s: I got a usb keyboard and at first it worked perfectly, but not that long ago it just stopped working for no reason. a163defd-6003-47a5-a0bd-44e1d6c76e56
  5. Why do my USB ports just randomly stop powering my plugged in stuff?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do my USB ports just randomly stop powering my plugged in stuff?: For some reason my USB ports just stop powering everything that's plugged in. I don't want to hear try cleaning it or make sure to it's plugged in because I've done the best to my ability I've...
  6. Stop dwm.exe from picking up xbox360 usb resource

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stop dwm.exe from picking up xbox360 usb resource: Hey everyone, I’m part of the niche windows gaming handheld community. These devices have a built in Xbox 360 controller. Some of them have firmware controlled mouse modes. This is convenient...
  7. Xbox Wireless Adapter Causes USB Headset to Stop Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Wireless Adapter Causes USB Headset to Stop Working: So I got a Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 so I can use my controller with the my PC. It works fine except for one really weird problem. When I plug it into my motherboard, it causes my USB...
  8. Xbox one S suddenly stop syncing both my controllers, usb cable wont work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S suddenly stop syncing both my controllers, usb cable wont work: Everything was working fine this morning, I tried hard reset I can t even connect my controllers, wired or wireless because my xbox sync button wont flash when pressing...
  9. Xbox one controller on windows 10 causes all devices plugged in through USB ports to stop ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller on windows 10 causes all devices plugged in through USB ports to stop ...: so I've been using my Xbox one controller for ages on my laptop to play games, (mostly Rocket league) but all of a sudden when i try to plug my controller in, it will vibrate as if it knows its...
  10. Xbox One Controller stop all USB ports

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller stop all USB ports: Hi Everyone! I have an Xbox One Controller, and I was able to use it earlier on Windwos 8.1. I was updated my desctop PC to Windows 10, and when I connected the controller, that is "kill" my all...