USB problem

Discus and support USB problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there needing help ASAP. I got myself G920 steering wheel a few months ago and everything was going OK. But thought the steering wheel wasn't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Martyn Grant, Nov 1, 2022.

1. Martyn Grant
    Martyn Grant Guest

USB problem

Hi there needing help ASAP. I got myself G920 steering wheel a few months ago and everything was going OK. But thought the steering wheel wasn't working properly on my xbox one x so I got myself a new one and still isn't working for the xbox so I'm guessing it could be the USB in the xbox itself. Will not run any games with it plug into it. Would I need the USB fixed or would I have to get a new xbox

:)

Martyn Grant, Nov 1, 2022
  2. Miss Portia Win User

usb problems

3. Sam_407 Win User

USB problem

And is there any way to save my storage I had on it?
  4. gamefriik300 Win User

USB problem

Ok now i waited(about 7 mins) and it says Cant perform action when configuring usb

But that has happen before
  5. reapermech Win User

USB problem

you will need to recover your gamertag after reformating the usb device. as for getting your gamesaves back if you moved them and they are gone now you will not be able to recover them
  6. XBF Erick C Win User

USB problem

Hey there Eddie,

Sorry to hear you are running into these problems. Now the usb sticks are for what exactly? Is this where you have all your games saved? Go ahead and take a look at the support article for when the

USB device doesn't work while connected to your console

Give it a try and let us know of any changes.
Thema:

USB problem

1. USB problem - Similar Threads - USB problem

2. USB problem

in XBoX on Windows
    USB problem: I put my usb connected to my xbox 360 into a computer than back in the xbox 360 and now the usb wont work why? ce23e588-3434-487c-9e82-0ec324063861
  3. Xbox series X/S controller USB-C on PC problem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X/S controller USB-C on PC problem.: controller worked normally since i have gotten it around 8 months ago, USB-C cable doesnt read the controller on PC unless i tilt the cable and get some tension on it. All drivers are updated,...
  4. Problem with USB Flash drive 3.0

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with USB Flash drive 3.0: [img] I bought a 2 Tb USB (USB 3.0 high speed recording drive 8.9M / S-18.9M / S) but it doesn't work when downloading games and screenshots, the following message appears: [img] [img] I...
  5. problem to record with Usb 3.0

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem to record with Usb 3.0: Hi guys, I am having a problem with recording xbox one. I record gameplays with a Pendrive 3.0 for up to an hour. But recently the recording is nowhere near that. The recording is stopping in...
  6. Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 - USB controller detection problem (CH Controllers)

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 - USB controller detection problem (CH Controllers): Hi All Hope someone can help me. Successfully configured my CH Flight Sim Yoke to work Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 and did some flying around and landing around my hometown no problems. The...
  7. USB port problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB port problem: My Xbox one s usb does not work because when i plug my iphone to charge it wont charge it and i have tried other chargers just in case it was just that one that did not work but it does it with...
  8. Xbox One USB Offline update problem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One USB Offline update problem.: I am trying to update my Xbox One using the offline USB method. I have extracted all files and copied the folder into my NTPS USB stick. The update goes well up until its the first few seconds of...
  9. USB problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    USB problem: I did a factory reset on my original xbox 360 on Christmas day, nowmy games aren't reading my USB sticks. I took them out before the factory reset so I wouldn't lose anything, but now I can't get...
  10. Xbox One controller with usb problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One controller with usb problem: My Xbox One controller doesn't recognize a usb because when i plug it in my PC, an outlet, my Xbox it doesn't even light up or do anything. I tried updating the drivers but in my PC the controller...