USB port problem

Discus and support USB port problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox one s usb does not work because when i plug my iphone to charge it wont charge it and i have tried other chargers just in case it was just that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by goodgam3r6, Nov 8, 2019.

1. goodgam3r6
    goodgam3r6 Guest

USB port problem

My Xbox one s usb does not work because when i plug my iphone to charge it wont charge it and i have tried other chargers just in case it was just that one that did not work but it does it with all of them and its for all the usb ports
    none of them work and i have used them before and it used to work and then just one day it didnt and i take good care of it so i dont know why it is not working

:)

goodgam3r6, Nov 8, 2019
  2. goodgam3r6 Win User

USB port problem

I just tried it with a random usb cable and connected it to my controller and all three usb’s and it worked just not with the iphone usb cables i had and they all worked on the cube but not the xbox. But it worked with the controller so i guess the usb
    ports are not broken ,so thank u very much XBF Brad A
  3. Niko1664 Win User

USB port problem

4. XBF Brad A Win User

USB port problem

Hi Good,

Thanks for the update. Have you tried other USB ports on the console as there are three USB ports. As others stated you can set up a repair, but before you do that try and get a charge cable for the controller and try it in the USB port. You can set up a
    repair on
    Device support
    . Also a console will not charge all devices. As for an iPhone mine doesn't charge on my consoles either. As these are third party devices.
  5. Cho Zan Wan Win User

USB port problem

6. XBF Ruben D Win User

USB port problem

Hello goodgam3r6,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!
Thema:

USB port problem

1. USB port problem - Similar Threads - USB port problem

2. Is there a bug or defect with the xbox series usb ports and wired controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a bug or defect with the xbox series usb ports and wired controllers?: My Xbox S is acting strange lately, my controller is always plugged into my xbox and today it was working and then right in the middle of the game. It just turned off so I unplugged it then...
  3. Xbox series S usb ports

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S usb ports: will the USB ports on an xbox s charge and after market controller charger? - Thanks b862a6af-26d0-4991-a64d-cb80420b758a
  4. How can I fix the USB port on the Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I fix the USB port on the Xbox series X?: My USB port is not working. eb61813a-29d9-401d-9798-10dd411f2927
  5. Do Microsoft manufacture USB Hub ports for the Xbox Series S by any chance?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do Microsoft manufacture USB Hub ports for the Xbox Series S by any chance?: Do Microsoft manufacture USB Hub ports for the Xbox Series S by any chance? 78a1bc49-9177-478b-926a-a93163056d03
  6. Xbox controller not receiving any power through USB C port

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller not receiving any power through USB C port: Hi all, So I have a series x/s controller that I've had for a while now that I mainly use on my pc by connecting it with a USB C cable but a few days ago it didn't turn on, I've tried connecting...
  7. usb ports

in XBoX on Consoles
    usb ports: sometimes when i play i get hyped and i pull my controller toward me whille plugged into the usb port so it pulls tge console toward me .. does that damage the port ? i know it could damage it but...
  8. Why does all three of my USB ports keep turning off and on again when the xbox is on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does all three of my USB ports keep turning off and on again when the xbox is on?: It's as if all three USB ports just cut out. Which is a major inconvenience if I'm playing a game on an external hardrive or using a wired controller. All of this whilst my xbox is turned on btw....
  9. Project scorpio limitted edition usb port problem & more

in XBoX on Consoles
    Project scorpio limitted edition usb port problem & more: [MEDIA] c86576f4-ea2d-4849-bb30-168904dd8a81
  10. Problem with Xbox one controller charging via laptop USB port

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with Xbox one controller charging via laptop USB port: Hello, I'm having a weird issue using my play and charge kit to charge my Xbox one controller. When I plug the play and charge kit into a USB port on my laptop (which is always on and plugged...