Usb Mouse Cursor not showing up on Xbox One home screen and apps, but shows up in-game

Discus and support Usb Mouse Cursor not showing up on Xbox One home screen and apps, but shows up in-game in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So, I have started to use a USB Keyboard and mouse for gaming on my Xbox One. The keyboard works fine on homescreen and in-game, but the mouse and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/IWillReeeeee, Dec 21, 2020.

1. Usb Mouse Cursor not showing up on Xbox One home screen and apps, but shows up in-game

So, I have started to use a USB Keyboard and mouse for gaming on my Xbox One. The keyboard works fine on homescreen and in-game, but the mouse and mouse cursor only appears in-game. Also, the keyboard does not work on some apps like Edge and other apps likewise. The keyboard in question is a K120 Logitech, and the mouse is a black Dell mouse.

The mouse does turn on so it must be something in the settings or maybe even a bug. Again, the keyboard and mouse works perfectly in-game, but the mouse does not function at homewcreen, or on YouTube, or on Edge. Please, help me.

My username on Xbox One is SomaticCash328, and my email is Chrisdat4@gmail.com.

The mouse is this: Dell™ Wired Optical Mouse, Black (468-7409)

submitted by /u/IWillReeeeee
    [link] [comments]

/u/IWillReeeeee, Dec 21, 2020
  2. Piztup- Win User

Windows 8 Music mini player?

Hit a 'windows' key to get back to the start screen, then put your mouse cursor in the top left of the screen, a box with all open apps will show, click on the one you want.
  3. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

How do i play games with keyboard and mouse on Xbox

Key board and mouse only work within games and apps that allow them. They are plug and play on xbox. When you enter a game or app that are compatible the mouse icon will show up. I use one for mixer and for playing on minecraft. The keyboard will not work
    in the home screen but will automatically work in minecraft. Some games you might have have to go into settings to activate. The only one I have used it on is minecraft so I dont have experience from other games.
  4. RayKibble Win User

How to drag n drop on xbox one on Microsoft edge. I need to drop the correct answers into the correct box

HI I did try that lastnight I put an old usb mouse into the port on the xbox one on the side of the console. I gave up lastnight and today I went to one of the town libraries to complete my tasks. The mouse did light up but would not move the cursor.

Thx for the reply
  5. Nkredable000 Win User

mouse and keyboard not working in game! plz help!

hi, im not playing DayZ through the steam app, im playing it through the xbox app with game pass cloud gaming etc. when i go to play the game the initial start screen comes up to where you got "play" "options" etc etc and if i go to options and enable mouse and keyboard it will put another cursor in the middle of the screen in game of the xbox app and my cursor that i can move doesn't work for the game at all in any of the menus, neither does the keyboard. would i need to disable steam still? PLEASE help ik this is prolly confusing but i dont know to much about PC's and would just like to play DayZ with mouse and keyboard
  6. andersonpassos Win User

Home Screen wont show up

Thema:

Usb Mouse Cursor not showing up on Xbox One home screen and apps, but shows up in-game

1. Usb Mouse Cursor not showing up on Xbox One home screen and apps, but shows up in-game - Similar Threads - Usb Mouse Cursor

2. Xbox series S usb ports

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S usb ports: will the USB ports on an xbox s charge and after market controller charger? - Thanks b862a6af-26d0-4991-a64d-cb80420b758a
  3. fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed)

in XBoX on Windows
    fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed): TRIED SCP TOOLKIT my controller is a copy of the original dualshock 3 controller. 523e77b9-9ef3-46f6-a19a-79d5fd97cea0
  4. How can I fix the USB port on the Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I fix the USB port on the Xbox series X?: My USB port is not working. eb61813a-29d9-401d-9798-10dd411f2927
  5. Dualshock 4 not working with my computer when connected through USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dualshock 4 not working with my computer when connected through USB: The yellow bar lights up and sometimes it resets my audio devices, but it isn't recognized by games unless I have it connected by bluetooth, which I typically keep off. The controller did work via...
  6. How do i fix this Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed)

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix this Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed): [img] [img] I’ve tried everything and I’ve watched 30 YouTube videos and they didn’t help I’ve changed power plan and everything else 83e65527-88d8-47ab-a72a-a8387e7769ad
  7. Does anyone know if there is an adapter for this cable to windows 10 via usb

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know if there is an adapter for this cable to windows 10 via usb: This cable is for my logitech steering wheel e4773a0a-cfb8-43d9-b85f-581b9e190360
  8. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  9. Do Microsoft manufacture USB Hub ports for the Xbox Series S by any chance?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do Microsoft manufacture USB Hub ports for the Xbox Series S by any chance?: Do Microsoft manufacture USB Hub ports for the Xbox Series S by any chance? 78a1bc49-9177-478b-926a-a93163056d03
  10. my wirless mouse wont coonect to my xbox series s with usb dongle. What do i do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    my wirless mouse wont coonect to my xbox series s with usb dongle. What do i do?: my wirless mouse wont coonect to my xbox series s with usb dongle. What do i do? 76e8cdf4-62ad-445c-b601-011e8731c856