USB Mouse and Keyboard

Discus and support USB Mouse and Keyboard in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, Last week both my Razer USB mouse and keyboard were working fine. Today the mouse does not show up and I can't seem to use it. Ideas?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Raddy Lurie, Dec 30, 2022.

1. Raddy Lurie
    Raddy Lurie Guest

USB Mouse and Keyboard

Hi,

Last week both my Razer USB mouse and keyboard were working fine. Today the mouse does not show up and I can't seem to use it. Ideas?

:)

Raddy Lurie, Dec 30, 2022
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Teclado e rato para Xbox

Any USB mouse and keyboard will work. Remember not all games support mouse and keyboard.
  3. Zero Jehuty Win User

Xbox Insider for family members

Mouse and keyboard does not require to be part of the insider program. Just plug a USB keyboard and mouse in.
  4. AngelObullets Win User

Mause e tastiera[Mouse and keyboard]

Translation for others to help.

About mouse and keyboard.

Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to use any keyboard or mause on the Xbox, as long as it is USB no.

If and not you could list me some commenting.

Thank you.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Answer:

Yes there is mouse and keyboard support on quite a few games like fortnite and few other games. If it uses USB it should work but Bluetooth USB keyboards doesn't always work so Just using a USB mouse and USB keyboard should do the trick.
  5. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Keyboard and mouse

6. Internet Expert Win User

Razer keyboard and mouse

As long as they keyboard/mouse connects by USB, it will work.

Please keep in mind that only a select few games currently have keyboard/mouse support.
Thema:

USB Mouse and Keyboard

1. USB Mouse and Keyboard - Similar Threads - USB Mouse Keyboard

2. Is there a bug or defect with the xbox series usb ports and wired controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a bug or defect with the xbox series usb ports and wired controllers?: My Xbox S is acting strange lately, my controller is always plugged into my xbox and today it was working and then right in the middle of the game. It just turned off so I unplugged it then...
  3. USB mic

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB mic: Can I use usb mic without having to do things to get it working and plug it straight with no problems 3e81467a-6868-4ec3-848e-4c096b0eb1e6
  4. Xbox One Controller Wont Connect to PC with USB cord

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Wont Connect to PC with USB cord: Hello, While playing Snowrunner on my PC with my Xbox One controller, like I have for over 2 years, it disconnected randomly, while I was driving in the game. In the Bluetooth menu on the PC,...
  5. Xbox powered by usb

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox powered by usb: So basically i need to power my xbox by usb because i dont have a plug socket to plug in the 3 pin but i do have a usb port Links apricated a50898b0-6ef7-42dd-ad3b-477546ea497c
  6. Is there a way to fix this recording clip error on my usb thumb drive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to fix this recording clip error on my usb thumb drive?: I was playing and recording clips for dark souls 3 bosses on a Sandusky 128gb 3.0 usb for the past two days. It was going fine until I got to a certain boss and went to record a clip. I pressed...
  7. Xbox series S usb ports

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S usb ports: will the USB ports on an xbox s charge and after market controller charger? - Thanks b862a6af-26d0-4991-a64d-cb80420b758a
  8. fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed)

in XBoX on Windows
    fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed): TRIED SCP TOOLKIT my controller is a copy of the original dualshock 3 controller. 523e77b9-9ef3-46f6-a19a-79d5fd97cea0
  9. How can I fix the USB port on the Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I fix the USB port on the Xbox series X?: My USB port is not working. eb61813a-29d9-401d-9798-10dd411f2927
  10. my wirless mouse wont coonect to my xbox series s with usb dongle. What do i do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    my wirless mouse wont coonect to my xbox series s with usb dongle. What do i do?: my wirless mouse wont coonect to my xbox series s with usb dongle. What do i do? 76e8cdf4-62ad-445c-b601-011e8731c856