USB Microphones on Xbox

Discus and support USB Microphones on Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why can i use my Astro A50 but not my HyperX Quadcast microphone via USB input ? At the moment I have to use 2 accounts to get the audio input from... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GhostFighter600, Nov 6, 2022.

1. USB Microphones on Xbox

Why can i use my Astro A50 but not my HyperX Quadcast microphone via USB input ?

At the moment I have to use 2 accounts to get the audio input from the PC microphone and the other account for audio output to my headset. Can't I get it a little bit easier with my microphone?

:)

GhostFighter600, Nov 6, 2022
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox One Set up Help please for using an USB Microphone when using Elgato HD60S game capture?

The Xbox One does not support USB microphones. Your best bet is to use a headset for Xbox One, and if you still want to use the USB microphone, connect that to your computer.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Why did my mic stop working with my controllers?

Not all USB microphones works on Xbox, you may need to search for compatible microphones
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Is there any Usb microphone works on Xbox one s?

The Xbox One does not support USB Microphones. You could just use a headset for talking while streaming your games or stream using your PC, and use a USB microphone on there instead.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

USB mic support

No, the Xbox One does not support USB microphones.
  6. Greenrocket7 Win User

USB microphone not working on Xbox one

You can use a USB microphone it all depends on what you are using it for it is just my Xbox does not reconize the microphone
Thema:

USB Microphones on Xbox

1. USB Microphones on Xbox - Similar Threads - USB Microphones

2. Is there a bug or defect with the xbox series usb ports and wired controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a bug or defect with the xbox series usb ports and wired controllers?: My Xbox S is acting strange lately, my controller is always plugged into my xbox and today it was working and then right in the middle of the game. It just turned off so I unplugged it then...
  3. USB mic

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB mic: Can I use usb mic without having to do things to get it working and plug it straight with no problems 3e81467a-6868-4ec3-848e-4c096b0eb1e6
  4. Xbox One Controller Wont Connect to PC with USB cord

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Wont Connect to PC with USB cord: Hello, While playing Snowrunner on my PC with my Xbox One controller, like I have for over 2 years, it disconnected randomly, while I was driving in the game. In the Bluetooth menu on the PC,...
  5. Will xbox ever allow plug and play for usb microphones?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will xbox ever allow plug and play for usb microphones?: i have a usb microphone that i do not use and its just collecting dust. So i thought it would be nice to have an upgrade for a mic so i attempted to plug in the mic and the party was saying it...
  6. How to connect usb microphones let's sing to xbox x series

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to connect usb microphones let's sing to xbox x series: I've bought the game; let's sing 2023 for xbox x series, a complete package with 2 wired usb microphones. How can I connect them to the xbox x series? There is only one usb port in front of the...
  7. USB Microphones & Xbox Customer Service.

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB Microphones & Xbox Customer Service.: So I purchased several expensive microphones, like the Blues and Rodes and figured out they don't work with xbox the hard way. Which lead me here to figure it out. This is more of a complaint...
  8. Why is my usb microphone not working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my usb microphone not working?: I have tried everything suggested by the microphone company and from YouTube videos. When I test my microphone in the computer settings, it detects my voice but extremely low even when I tap on...
  9. USB microphone on Xbox Series X/S

in XboX Insiders
    USB microphone on Xbox Series X/S: Will Xbox ever release an update that would allow a USB mic to be plugged straight into the Xbox? Instead, I have to connect my mic to my PC and remote stream my Xbox. Pretty annoying considering...
  10. Does anyone use a USB Microphone on their Xbox Series X console? If so, how do you have it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone use a USB Microphone on their Xbox Series X console? If so, how do you have it...: Hello Fellow Gamers. I used to game on an older spec Gaming Pc, Started having issues and bought a Xbox Series X (which is awesome) Realized that what I used to use for a Mic and Headset won't...