USB issues

Discus and support USB issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My 4YO pulled out my usb and now it's not showing up on my xbox 360 when I put it back in. Is all my minecraft stuff lost forever or did I not do... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WormyParasite94, Oct 23, 2017.

1. USB issues

My 4YO pulled out my usb and now it's not showing up on my xbox 360 when I put it back in. Is all my minecraft stuff lost forever or did I not do something right?

:)

WormyParasite94, Oct 23, 2017
  2. usb issues

It should show on the memory section and give you the option to configure it.

Prince Leo II, Oct 23, 2017
  3. usb issues

when i plug my usb into the xbox360 (its white) it doesnt show up when i go to system settings then memory. only shows my harddrive. the usb is a kingston 4gb flash drive with about 3.70gb availible. it is also formated FAT32. i can play music from it but
    im trying to save a game to it. i also talked to xbox support on email but still wont work... please help

(usb not configured yet thats wat im trying to do to save a saved game into it)

DisablingChip8, Oct 23, 2017
  4. Dave631
    Dave631 Guest

USB issues

My brother did something similar (transferring profile with USB) with the same results. As far as I know (I'm not an expert) it is gone. He lost his Farm Simulation 15. I think if the profile was not on X Box live on the 360, it cannot be transferred.
    Anyone else have suggestions?

Dave631, Dec 13, 2017
  5. Prince Leo II Win User

usb issues

It should show on the memory section and give you the option to configure it.
  6. Kelemvor79 Win User

USB issues

7. Dave631 Win User

USB issues

My brother did something similar (transferring profile with USB) with the same results. As far as I know (I'm not an expert) it is gone. He lost his Farm Simulation 15. I think if the profile was not on X Box live on the 360, it cannot be transferred.
    Anyone else have suggestions?
  8. FearedNightmare Win User

usb issues

Move all the music from your USB onto your computer again (If you don't want to lose it)

Then insert your USB into one of the front ports and go to Memory

If your USB shows up select it and configure it , if you do automatic , it formats all of the data so it clears everything to set it up for xbox

If you do it manually you can assign a certain amount of space to your USB for xbox and for pc

Kingston USB's should work i have a 16Gb Kingston USB that i use for xbox sometimes and it works fine with me
  9. Knowitall(2) Win User

usb issues

Thema:

USB issues

1. USB issues - Similar Threads - USB issues

2. The recent Xbox System update caused black screen hanging, usb issues, lagging, haywire,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The recent Xbox System update caused black screen hanging, usb issues, lagging, haywire,...: Yo, The recent Xbox System update caused hanging, usb issues, lagging, haywire, freezes and garbled sound- FAULTY UPDATE. Possibly (or possibly not) corporately sabotaged, to generate new...
  3. usb 3 issue

in XBoX on Windows
    usb 3 issue: Hi, I have a Lenovo Explorer VR set and I tried to install Mixed Reality but it failed due to an incompatible USB socket. the message from mixed reality say i have a 3.0+ (its possible this...
  4. Xbox 360 USB issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 USB issue: I recently bought a guitar hero 2 controller for my xbox 360. It worked for a day and then gave out, with usually one light flashing when it first got plugged in and then nothing after that. I...
  5. USB issue on series S help would be very much appreciated

in XboX Insiders
    USB issue on series S help would be very much appreciated: My USB ports stopped working on my new series S I just got it 2 days ago and things were fine but now the ports aren’t working submitted by /u/DeMoNiXReaper [link] [comments]
  6. usb port issue on the xbox series s

in XboX Insiders
    usb port issue on the xbox series s: So when I got my beautiful series s the first thing I did was reinstall a few games that were on my internal on my xbox one day one might I add (yes its still alive lol). The second thing I did...
  7. USB C Play and Charge Kit Potential Issue

in XboX Insiders
    USB C Play and Charge Kit Potential Issue: Since recieving my Xbox and USB C Play and Charge Kit on the 10th, I've used it twice. Right now and a couple days ago. Unlike the micro USB one, this doesn't have a light to indicate if it's...
  8. Issues with external Series X USB SSD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with external Series X USB SSD: I had a external USB 3.0 SSD for the One X working without issues, now I plugged it to the Series X, it started updating games (no problem) but meanwhile I plugged a second, newer, better USB SSD...
  9. Xbox Elite Controller series 1 issues rubber grip and USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller series 1 issues rubber grip and USB: Hi, I've had my series one controller for about 2 or so years now and I noticed that it had started to not only fall apart, but the micro USB port on the controller suddenly stopped working...
  10. USB Port Issue and More

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB Port Issue and More: A few days ago my xbox one S stopped recognizing the external hard drive i had connected through the USB port. We did a soft restart, a hard restart, unplugged the power from the xbox to clear the...