USB hub paired with Controller + Keyboard + Mouse

Discus and support USB hub paired with Controller + Keyboard + Mouse in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm buying a USB hub for my keyboard and mouse for my Xbox Series X. The ports on the back are already taken, so I'm going to be using the front port.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by zEpicLegend, Aug 6, 2021.

1. zEpicLegend
    zEpicLegend Guest

I'm buying a USB hub for my keyboard and mouse for my Xbox Series X. The ports on the back are already taken, so I'm going to be using the front port. Should I buy a USB hub that needs an external power supply, or would a hub without a power supply be fine? I'm going to be plugging in a regular controller, a keyboard, and a mouse.

:)

zEpicLegend, Aug 6, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

It is possible to use USB hubs with no power supply; however doing so may prevent the USB hub or certain high-power USB peripherals from operating. So it is recommended to use power supply ones!
  3. SammyVS Win User

Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am an Xbox Gamer and I will be helping you today.

How are you, mate?

You just need a USB HUB and it will be fine, no external power supply is needed.
  4. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Keyboard and mouse

5. andersonpassos Win User

Can I play Rainbow six siege with keyboard and mouse in 2023? And if so how?

Here's how you can do it on Xbox One:

Connect your keyboard and mouse to your Xbox One console. You can connect them directly to the console's USB ports or use a USB hub if you need more ports.

Once your keyboard and mouse are connected, start up Rainbow Six Siege on your Xbox One.

In the game's main menu, navigate to the Options menu.

From the Options menu, select the Controls tab.

From the Controls tab, select the Controller Type option.

Change the Controller Type to Mouse and Keyboard.

Customize your keyboard and mouse settings to your liking.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

USB slots not working

If just the USB port stopped working, you can simply plug an USB hub into the working USB port and connect Mouse and Keyboard to the USB Hub. So you have both input devices running on the working USB port.

However, others also reported the mouse or keyboard stopped working in Fortnite for them, and it could be a game related issue.

Since Keyboard and Mouse support is developer specific, you might also want to contact Epic Support for that issue.
Thema:

1. USB hub paired with Controller + Keyboard + Mouse - Similar Threads - USB hub paired

2. Do Microsoft manufacture USB Hub ports for the Xbox Series S by any chance?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do Microsoft manufacture USB Hub ports for the Xbox Series S by any chance?: Do Microsoft manufacture USB Hub ports for the Xbox Series S by any chance? 78a1bc49-9177-478b-926a-a93163056d03
  3. Powered USB-Hub with HDD's not working anymore on my Series X after last ASA-update

in XboX Insiders
    Powered USB-Hub with HDD's not working anymore on my Series X after last ASA-update: Hi, i use a powered USB Hub with two HDD's and a Logitech Dongle since i own my Series X. After the last Update, it stopped working, so my 2 HDD`s won't work anymore:( Tested the Hub with my PC...
  4. USB Hub with memory stick

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB Hub with memory stick: XBox One X. I have a wired controller, external HD (for game storage) , external TV tuner and a Lexar 3.0 256GB NTFS memory stick (for media storage). I obtained an Ivetto USB 3.0 hub so that I...
  5. Elite Controller Keeps disconnecting USB hub

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Keeps disconnecting USB hub: For some reason whenever I use my Elite Controller sometimes it messes up the usb hub on my motherboard. I don't really understand what's going on... The controller works perfectly fine on the...
  6. Usb adaptor for Headset and USB Hub work on Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Usb adaptor for Headset and USB Hub work on Xbox One?: Will a USB hub work in Xbox One? Will it provide enough energy to my inputs? I need to connect my mouse n keyboard, generic usb controller, and external HDD, and other stuffs too. Since my...
  7. Hello can anyone tell me if you can use a Powered USB Hub (with its own Power Supply) on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello can anyone tell me if you can use a Powered USB Hub (with its own Power Supply) on...: Can I use a powered USB Hub with its own power supply on the front USB port of my Xbox Series X? I also plan to connect a second External Hard Drive to the port extender (the Two Rear USB ports...
  8. Can I use a usb 3 hub and 3 metre usb extension with the Xbox one S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use a usb 3 hub and 3 metre usb extension with the Xbox one S?: Is it possible to do this, I only ask because my desk is about 3 metres away from my console. I would like ti play keyboard and mouse at my desk but wanted to know if this would be compatible...
  9. Power or non power usb hub for series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Power or non power usb hub for series x: Just wondering witch works best. A power or non power USB hub. So I know I need a USB 3 hub. If I like to expand the available USB ports. But does it need to be powered or not? At the moment I...
  10. Wired controllers on a USB hub

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired controllers on a USB hub: Is it possible to connect four controllers into a single USB hub for split screen gaming? Im using the Xbox (one S) as a source for our outdoor projector setup but its just out of range to use the...