USB headset to Xbox controller with 3.5mm jack.

Discus and support USB headset to Xbox controller with 3.5mm jack. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello! Can I connect USB headset to Xbox controller with 3.5mm jack? If yes, where can I purchase an adapter? Thank you.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WanderElle, Apr 18, 2020.

1. WanderElle
    WanderElle Guest

Hello! Can I connect USB headset to Xbox controller with 3.5mm jack? If yes, where can I purchase an adapter? Thank you.

:)

WanderElle, Apr 18, 2020
  2. Lady Nataleigh Win User

Can I use USB Headset on the Xbox one

USB headsets do not work with Xbox One. The only ones that will work are ones that use a 3.5mm jack with the controller or one of their (Xbox) certified headsets.
  3. LegoNinja187 Win User

Microsoft headset

If you could tell us which headset you have, we'd be able to help you further, as what I (or other Xbox Ambassadors) consider to be a genuine Microsoft headset, and the headset you have, may not be the same.

As for the piece to connect the headset to the controller, does the headset have a 3.5mm jack? If so, you can plug that into the controllers 3.5mm jack port. The piece it shows may be the headset adapter which has a USB port with two plastic prongs (one
    on either side of the USB port) several buttons (mute/unmute, volume up, volume down, and then one with a picture of a controller, and one with a picture of a person) and a 3.5mm jack on end opposite the USB.
  4. Allebas Win User

Turtle Beach Stealth 700 stopped working

There might be something wrong with the 3.5mm jack on your controller. Do you have an adapter or another controller to test it on?

Or is this the headset that you connect using a USB to your Xbox? If it is did you try a different port on the Xbox or try to connect it to the controller using a wire for the 3.5mm jack?
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

USB Headset

There are many wired USB headsets that work with Xbox. Any headset with a 3.5mm jack works.

Any control or communications device needs a security chip to function.
  6. Linden AG Win User

Mircrophone for Xbox One

As long as you have a remote with the 3.5mm headphone jack on the controller then you should be good with any headset that has a 3.5mm jack! Make sure you leave an open USB port on the Xbox and your ready to sing away!
Thema:

1. USB headset to Xbox controller with 3.5mm jack. - Similar Threads - USB headset controller

2. I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc.: I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc. And it cuts out almost every 20 mins then cuts back on after like 5-10 secs. It's really annoying. I...
  3. I have a USB Kraken Gaming headset and would like to use it on my xbox one series s please...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a USB Kraken Gaming headset and would like to use it on my xbox one series s please...: I have a USB Kraken Gaming headset and would like to use it on my xbox one series s please advise if i am just wasting my time or can i be helped with this matter am i doing something wrong?...
  4. USB headset on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB headset on Xbox Series X?: I have a fairly new wired Razer headset that uses USB to connect to the device. How does one connect these to the console? I read on reddit that they are not possible to use? Can this be true...
  5. does the Logitech h304 headset (wired usb) connect to xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    does the Logitech h304 headset (wired usb) connect to xbox one: does the Logitech h304 headset (wired usb) connect to xbox one 8651d522-0d08-4052-844b-2c460752a254
  6. Why can i connect my usb headset to my Xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can i connect my usb headset to my Xbox series s: I trued everything c48003aa-d39a-44ca-8765-46e3e2d704fa
  7. Headset into USB-C port

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset into USB-C port: Can you plug in a USB-C headset into the port of this Xbox one controller: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/accessories/controllers/xbox-wireless-controller ? 4d7b45ff-1131-4ecf-996a-0afdfadfc12b
  8. Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB headset has NO life, why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB headset has NO life, why?: Gen 2 USB headset and all of sudden it won't turn on, won't charge, and won't connect to the windows app on my computer. No lights, no charging, no power, and when plugged directly into computer,...
  9. Jbl usb headset shutting my sound off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Jbl usb headset shutting my sound off: I have a jbl usb head set and when i put the usb in all my sound shuts down everything goes including the laptop speakers and says that no audio drivers are installed. i thought it might be the...
  10. Does anyone know if the Xbox Wireless Headset when connected with the USB-C cable to the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know if the Xbox Wireless Headset when connected with the USB-C cable to the...: Does anyone know if the Xbox Wireless Headset when connected with the USB-C cable to the Xbox Series X outputs the audio through the cable instead of wirelessly? Would really like the option to...