USB Headset on Xbox One

Discus and support USB Headset on Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey microsoft people. I've had a USB headset laying around for quite a while now (its a razer kraken kitty) that I wanted to use for my xbox one but I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by purplekoolaid70, Dec 20, 2022.

1. USB Headset on Xbox One

Hey microsoft people. I've had a USB headset laying around for quite a while now (its a razer kraken kitty) that I wanted to use for my xbox one but I can't get any audio from it. The lights light up and all but no audio. I've bought some adapters and such but they dont work or maybe Im not doing it correctly.I know they're not made for console but I didn't read it before buying haha. so I'm now stuck with this problem if anyone knows a solution I would appreciate it.

:)

purplekoolaid70, Dec 20, 2022
  2. [Farscape] Win User

Looking for USB Headsets that work with my Xbox One

xbox one does not support usb headset, they do not support audio over usb at all.

the only way is 3.5 mm or wireless headsets that use optical for the base station.

all usb headsets that say they support xbox don't, they work on ps4 but xbox not a chance, i own several usb headset that state they work with xbox one.
  3. Lady Nataleigh Win User

Can I use USB Headset on the Xbox one

USB headsets do not work with Xbox One. The only ones that will work are ones that use a 3.5mm jack with the controller or one of their (Xbox) certified headsets.
  4. medium bloke Win User

Can I use a USB headset with XBOX ONE?

Hi, as far as I'm aware, the headsets need to go directly into the controller. The controller does not support an actual USB port, but instead a USB-type port that is compatible with the official Microsoft headset, and those who use the Xbox One Stereo Headset
    adaptor.

I can't seem to find any adaptors that allow actual USB headsets to plug into the controller. I would say that your headset may not work with your Xbox One.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Sandberg Headset issues....

The Xbox One does not support USB headsets, you need a headset that can plug in the 3.5 mm jack socket in the controller, or a wireless headset compatible with Xbox One.
  6. RaffaeleDe Cicco Win User

Cuffie usb Xbox one

Hi there,

as far as I know only the usb headsets that have been certified for Xbox will work on the Xbox One console, so if that headset isn't specified as compatible with Xbox One then I'm afraid it won't work
    Problem is that it’s hard to find an headset made for xbox with usb connection enabled. Because on all headset with 3.5mmm jack it’s written “made for xbox..”
Thema:

USB Headset on Xbox One

1. USB Headset on Xbox One - Similar Threads - USB Headset

2. I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc.: I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc. And it cuts out almost every 20 mins then cuts back on after like 5-10 secs. It's really annoying. I...
  3. I have a USB Kraken Gaming headset and would like to use it on my xbox one series s please...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a USB Kraken Gaming headset and would like to use it on my xbox one series s please...: I have a USB Kraken Gaming headset and would like to use it on my xbox one series s please advise if i am just wasting my time or can i be helped with this matter am i doing something wrong?...
  4. USB headset on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB headset on Xbox Series X?: I have a fairly new wired Razer headset that uses USB to connect to the device. How does one connect these to the console? I read on reddit that they are not possible to use? Can this be true...
  5. does the Logitech h304 headset (wired usb) connect to xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    does the Logitech h304 headset (wired usb) connect to xbox one: does the Logitech h304 headset (wired usb) connect to xbox one 8651d522-0d08-4052-844b-2c460752a254
  6. Why can i connect my usb headset to my Xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can i connect my usb headset to my Xbox series s: I trued everything c48003aa-d39a-44ca-8765-46e3e2d704fa
  7. Headset into USB-C port

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset into USB-C port: Can you plug in a USB-C headset into the port of this Xbox one controller: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/accessories/controllers/xbox-wireless-controller ? 4d7b45ff-1131-4ecf-996a-0afdfadfc12b
  8. Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB headset has NO life, why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB headset has NO life, why?: Gen 2 USB headset and all of sudden it won't turn on, won't charge, and won't connect to the windows app on my computer. No lights, no charging, no power, and when plugged directly into computer,...
  9. Jbl usb headset shutting my sound off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Jbl usb headset shutting my sound off: I have a jbl usb head set and when i put the usb in all my sound shuts down everything goes including the laptop speakers and says that no audio drivers are installed. i thought it might be the...
  10. Does anyone know if the Xbox Wireless Headset when connected with the USB-C cable to the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know if the Xbox Wireless Headset when connected with the USB-C cable to the...: Does anyone know if the Xbox Wireless Headset when connected with the USB-C cable to the Xbox Series X outputs the audio through the cable instead of wirelessly? Would really like the option to...