USB HEADSET isnt working (razer kraken)

Discus and support USB HEADSET isnt working (razer kraken) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I GOT A RAZER KRAKEN USB HEADSET AND IT DOESNT WORK. I also bought a USB into 3.5mm Adapter and its still not working. I need ur help.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AKPutin, Nov 10, 2017.

1. AKPutin
    AKPutin Guest

I GOT A RAZER KRAKEN USB HEADSET AND IT DOESNT WORK.

I also bought a USB into 3.5mm Adapter and its still not working.

I need ur help.

:)

AKPutin, Nov 10, 2017
  2. Internet Expert, Nov 10, 2017
  3. xMagic LAXx
    xMagic LAXx Guest
    USB Headset

Is there any possible way that I could use a usb headset such as the Razer Kraken 7.1 on the Xbox One?

xMagic LAXx, Nov 10, 2017
  4. MishManners Win User

USB headset

Nope. Unfortunately there is no support for USB headset/microphone with Xbox. Some headsets do have a USB port, but these are Xbox compatible headsets. You will need to ensure you obtain a headset that is compatible with Xbox one. As you can see from the
    Razer site, the Razer Kraken is compatible with Xbox: https://support.razer.com/gaming-headsets-and-audio/razer-kraken-xbox-one/ but it
    appears the Kraken Ultimate is not compatible.
  5. Internet Expert Win User

USB HEADSET

6. Blade5205 Win User

XBox One headset adaptor - I get NO chat audio

my chat docent work with the razer kraken pro and the headset adapter
  7. Buachaill Dona Win User

Is USB Mic Compatible

Hi there,

Yeah as a Razer Kraken USB owner I can confirm a USB version will not work. Only 3.5mm Jack headsets work on Xbox One. FYI I have even seen wireless headsets claiming to work on Xbox One don't believe those either, as they are still USB connectivity for
    the wireless dongle.
  8. NaZoooom Win User

Why does xbox only support some usb headsets?

Hi PinkPixxii,

The Razer Kraken RGB headset is a PC headset and to utilise its colourful RGB goodness you need to use the Razer Chroma RGB software. Even looking on youtube, I cant see anyone who uses this headset with either a PS4 or an Xbox One.

Razer make a range of products for the Xbox One and also a Kraken for console (I believe that Razer make matching add on kitty ears for existing Kraken users). The only thing you can do is you reach out to Razer via social media and suggest they make a console
    version of the Kraken Kitty.

You can also make suggestions to help shape Xbox via the Xbox Insiders Reddit Page. This would be a great place to suggest more uses for the USB port.
Thema:

1. USB HEADSET isnt working (razer kraken) - Similar Threads - USB HEADSET isnt

2. I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc.: I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc. And it cuts out almost every 20 mins then cuts back on after like 5-10 secs. It's really annoying. I...
  3. I have a USB Kraken Gaming headset and would like to use it on my xbox one series s please...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a USB Kraken Gaming headset and would like to use it on my xbox one series s please...: I have a USB Kraken Gaming headset and would like to use it on my xbox one series s please advise if i am just wasting my time or can i be helped with this matter am i doing something wrong?...
  4. USB headset on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB headset on Xbox Series X?: I have a fairly new wired Razer headset that uses USB to connect to the device. How does one connect these to the console? I read on reddit that they are not possible to use? Can this be true...
  5. does the Logitech h304 headset (wired usb) connect to xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    does the Logitech h304 headset (wired usb) connect to xbox one: does the Logitech h304 headset (wired usb) connect to xbox one 8651d522-0d08-4052-844b-2c460752a254
  6. Why can i connect my usb headset to my Xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can i connect my usb headset to my Xbox series s: I trued everything c48003aa-d39a-44ca-8765-46e3e2d704fa
  7. Headset into USB-C port

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset into USB-C port: Can you plug in a USB-C headset into the port of this Xbox one controller: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/accessories/controllers/xbox-wireless-controller ? 4d7b45ff-1131-4ecf-996a-0afdfadfc12b
  8. Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB headset has NO life, why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB headset has NO life, why?: Gen 2 USB headset and all of sudden it won't turn on, won't charge, and won't connect to the windows app on my computer. No lights, no charging, no power, and when plugged directly into computer,...
  9. Jbl usb headset shutting my sound off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Jbl usb headset shutting my sound off: I have a jbl usb head set and when i put the usb in all my sound shuts down everything goes including the laptop speakers and says that no audio drivers are installed. i thought it might be the...
  10. My logitech usb headset isnt working with my xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    My logitech usb headset isnt working with my xbox series s: My logitech usb isnt working on my series s. ive tested all the ports and they all work fine its just my usb headset that isnt working. I think the headset is incompatibale. Any answers?...