USB connector controller acts weird with mobile gaming through the Xbox app

Discus and support USB connector controller acts weird with mobile gaming through the Xbox app in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; controller acting weird I can connect my controller but it will randomly shut off and turn right back on, pause or spin like the thumbstick is stuck.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by StacieBiggs, Dec 4, 2020.

1. StacieBiggs
    StacieBiggs Guest

controller acting weird

I can connect my controller but it will randomly shut off and turn right back on, pause or spin like the thumbstick is stuck. In general it acts weird. Like I can move forward in backwards however it sometimes will go violent and I'll spin around like crazy
    while playing rainbow six siege. I'm using a powerA USB controller (my last Bluetooth one broke) to top everything off this is the control I use for daily gaming as a whole and it works perfectly fine when connected to my actual console. I have found that
    pushing the left and right triggers makes myself moves so I don't know if it's the button mapping and if that's the case I don't know how to fix it. The app is also fully updated.

Thanks in advance USB connector controller acts weird with mobile gaming through the Xbox app :)

USB connector controller acts weird with mobile gaming through the Xbox app [​IMG]

:)

StacieBiggs, Dec 4, 2020
  2. Burger Time Win User

Controller/Xbox bug

Hi again, funny i just found my problem... I use a wireless turtle beach headphones but for them to work i use the usb connector to the xbox and for some reason... It detects it as a controller.... Which is weird!!
  3. KaiserSenpai420 Win User

Controller Acts Weird on App / Games

Wow! Thank you so much for the fast reply.

I will give this a try after I get off work, I didn't expect an answer so quickly. I tend to forget about updating my controllers, that's most likely the issue.

Will come back 9:30PM my time to update.
  4. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Controller Acts Weird on App / Games

5. COUSINDEAGLE Win User

Xbox one play and charge problem

I have something similar I guess. I have my Xbox One Day One controller plugged in with the OEM USB charging cable. Every few minutes, the message will appear on my TV stating that the controller needs to be plugged in. Weird part about it is that it
    is plugged in. I noticed that the micro USB port on the back of the controller goes from Orange LED to nothing. Does this mean the connectors are bad?
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Accessibility/quadriplegic C-5

The adaptive controller acts as a hub for butttons, switches and other devices. It uses the standard 3.5mm connectors

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/accessories/controllers/xbox-adaptive-controller
Thema:

1. USB connector controller acts weird with mobile gaming through the Xbox app - Similar Threads - USB connector controller

2. Xbox One Controller Wont Connect to PC with USB cord

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Wont Connect to PC with USB cord: Hello, While playing Snowrunner on my PC with my Xbox One controller, like I have for over 2 years, it disconnected randomly, while I was driving in the game. In the Bluetooth menu on the PC,...
  3. Xbox powered by usb

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox powered by usb: So basically i need to power my xbox by usb because i dont have a plug socket to plug in the 3 pin but i do have a usb port Links apricated a50898b0-6ef7-42dd-ad3b-477546ea497c
  4. Is there a way to fix this recording clip error on my usb thumb drive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to fix this recording clip error on my usb thumb drive?: I was playing and recording clips for dark souls 3 bosses on a Sandusky 128gb 3.0 usb for the past two days. It was going fine until I got to a certain boss and went to record a clip. I pressed...
  5. Xbox series S usb ports

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S usb ports: will the USB ports on an xbox s charge and after market controller charger? - Thanks b862a6af-26d0-4991-a64d-cb80420b758a
  6. fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed)

in XBoX on Windows
    fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed): TRIED SCP TOOLKIT my controller is a copy of the original dualshock 3 controller. 523e77b9-9ef3-46f6-a19a-79d5fd97cea0
  7. How can I fix the USB port on the Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I fix the USB port on the Xbox series X?: My USB port is not working. eb61813a-29d9-401d-9798-10dd411f2927
  8. XBOX wireless + Windows USB connector controller not working in games

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX wireless + Windows USB connector controller not working in games: I had windows 10, and the controller worked well , it was like plug and play, but after i changed it to windows, the controller does not work in the game but I can still press the XBOX button to...
  9. I plugged a wireless USB connector into an Xbox 360, I can't get it out

in XBoX on Consoles
    I plugged a wireless USB connector into an Xbox 360, I can't get it out: I plugged a wireless USB connector into an Xbox 360, and I can't pull it out because my fingers can't securely grab it. Is there any way to get it out? If you are wondering, it is to a Logitech...
  10. Xbox one controller has loose USB connector

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller has loose USB connector: Hi ive been using my wireless titanfall controller since launch but now find when it comes to charge or update the controller the cable is so loose that it's impossible to maintain connection so I...