Usage of VPN does not bypass xbox age verification

Discus and support Usage of VPN does not bypass xbox age verification in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Due to South Korean laws age verification prevents me from logging into xbox so I want to bypass this law. 754e532a-df8f-4945-a954-9a0dbfaec0f6 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ambur Pen, Nov 17, 2022.

1. Ambur Pen
    Ambur Pen Guest

Due to South Korean laws age verification prevents me from logging into xbox so I want to bypass this law.

:)

Ambur Pen, Nov 17, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Using a VPN or any other means to bypass a region restriction violates the terms of service and would put you at risk for being banned.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Child's account

That's for age verification for using a Microsoft account. Changing the age of a Microsoft account does not change the age of an Xbox account.
  4. Throat Lozenger Win User

Unable to use new gamertag

I'm having the same issue ( im also a soldier living in korea ) , but cant find a vpn to use to get around this for when i hit "confirm" for the age verification
  5. Smwutches Win User

Am I allowed to use a VPN to access cloud gaming in unsupported countries?

Keep in mind that using a VPN to bypass region restrictions does violate the terms of service and puts you at risk for being banned.
  6. Smwutches Win User

I think their should be unlimited or more Xbox set as home

VPN used for security is fine. VPNs used to bypass region restrictions are not allowed.
Thema:

1. Usage of VPN does not bypass xbox age verification - Similar Threads - Usage VPN does

2. Question About Game Content Usage Rules

in XBoX on Windows
    Question About Game Content Usage Rules: Hey, I'm wondering about certain rules inside the Game Content Usage Rules when they say "You can't reverse engineer our games to access the assets or otherwise do things that the games don't...
  3. Xbox One X & Series X Stopped Reading Discs with little to no usage + Controller Failures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X & Series X Stopped Reading Discs with little to no usage + Controller Failures: I've done all possible troubleshooting on my end. I have a warranty but plan on getting it replaced or refunded altogether. I've even compiled a video showing three different Xbox 360's that read...
  4. extremely high ram usage from dvr and broadcast user service

in XBoX on Windows
    extremely high ram usage from dvr and broadcast user service: the only thing i have on my pc that is currently open is google, yet gamedvr and broadcast user service has around 3 gb of memory being used up for no reason. ive disabled "remember this is a...
  5. Appeal for Account Unban due to Inadvertent VPN Usage

in XBoX on Windows
    Appeal for Account Unban due to Inadvertent VPN Usage: Dear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this message reaches you in good spirits. I am writing to kindly request a review and reconsideration of the recent ban imposed on my FORZA HORIZON 5 account....
  6. Thumbstick Calibration Tool usage

in XboX Insiders
    Thumbstick Calibration Tool usage: has anyone used this and noticed any differences with drifting, has it help eliminated it? submitted by /u/sithmetal71 [link] [comments]
  7. Razer Naga button usage on the Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Naga button usage on the Xbox?: Hi all, Is there a way to get the side buttons on the Razer Naga v2 Wireless to work on the Xbox Series X while playing a game? As of now, the only buttons that work are the left and right-click,...
  8. Gaming Problem With The Cpu Usage!

in XBoX on Windows
    Gaming Problem With The Cpu Usage!: while gaming at first cpu is fully utilized but after sometime the cpu goes down to usage of 20% and the again goes back to 100% and it repeats oh and i have an integrated gpu but as the problem...
  9. Policies and Xbox Requirements public info usage for educational purposes

in XBoX on Windows
    Policies and Xbox Requirements public info usage for educational purposes: i have a question about https://learn.microsoft.com/uk-ua/gaming/gdk/_content/gc/policies/gc-policies-nav topics for xbox, pcgamepass and mobile quality standarts for compliance testing of games....
  10. How do I fix the purchase and content usage issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the purchase and content usage issue: I keep lagging due to this issue.This issue also keeps re occurring every 2 days d4943153-1a3f-4406-af1e-e0baf3092ae1