USAGE LIMIT EXCEEDED

Discus and support USAGE LIMIT EXCEEDED in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Yesterday around 10 am i tried loggin into my xbox account ony to find my account got locked for violating the service agreement. Not only do i get... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jarred.A, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Jarred.A
    Jarred.A Guest

USAGE LIMIT EXCEEDED

Yesterday around 10 am i tried loggin into my xbox account ony to find my account got locked for violating the service agreement. Not only do i get locked of everything associated with microsoft and xbox im never told what part of the COC (Code of conduct)
    or the sevice agreement i violated . I cant request a chat support or phone call from support because my account is locked. It tells me to go account.live.com to resolve this issue which i do only to find when i enter the phone number it says usage limit
    exceeded try again tomorrow. I then waited 24 hours

(i also filled out a account recovery form which i was told someone would review the form and get back to me which no one got back to me)

after the 24 hours (12pm today) i tried once again to enter my number and have the code sent.. only once again to see usage limit exceeded try again tomorrow. I talked to an agent yesterday to try and resolve this And it was unsuccessful he told me to fill
    out the account recovery form and wait the 24 hours (which i did) and to re enter the code (which i did). Every option i tried i was met with a brick wall with no solution. Im very frustrated with this because im a huge fan of microsoft and its products
    and have been playing xbox for over 10 years. This is my last option as i tried previously. Does anybody know How i can contact a LIVE agent about this. Every number i tried brought me to bot telling me to go xbox.com/help (which i cant because i got locked
    outta my account) or does anybody/microsoft employee have an idea or help me on what i can do to resolve this

:)

Jarred.A, Sep 4, 2019
  2. AridLizard Win User

USAGE LIMIT EXCEEDED

Have you checked to see if your account has any login attempts that aren't you?
    how can he do that when he is locked out of the account everywhere?
  3. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

USAGE LIMIT EXCEEDED

If you see a "usage limit exceeded" error message when requesting a security code, this could mean the phone number has been used too many times in a short period of time, or that Microsoft detected something suspicious about the phone
    number.

To better protect you and your information, Microsoft blocks the ability to request security codes from certain phone numbers when the risk of fraud is potentially detected.

If you can't get a security code, or if your security code doesn't work, go to
    When you can't sign in to your Microsoft account and follow the instructions under
    I can't get a verification code.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12429/microsoft-account-cant-sign-in
  4. Jarred.A Win User

USAGE LIMIT EXCEEDED

Has none. I used this exact number back in june for the same thing and it worked
  5. XBF Felixx P Win User

USAGE LIMIT EXCEEDED

Hello Jarred.A!

If you would like to set up a call back from an Xbox Customer Support agent, you can always create a "temporary dummy Microsoft account" just so that you can get in contact with them. ( signup.live.com ) Once you get in contact with an agent, provide
    them with your primary account information so that they can bring up your account. If it's an enforcement issue, the agent will not be able to overturn or make any changes to the suspension. The agent will only be able to confirm whether or not you're suspended,
    what services you are suspended from and for how long.

As provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps a bit more.

Felix

Xbox forums support
  6. Gimpy_P Win User

USAGE LIMIT EXCEEDED

texting limits on your phone?
Thema:

USAGE LIMIT EXCEEDED

1. USAGE LIMIT EXCEEDED - Similar Threads - USAGE LIMIT EXCEEDED

2. Question About Game Content Usage Rules

in XBoX on Windows
    Question About Game Content Usage Rules: Hey, I'm wondering about certain rules inside the Game Content Usage Rules when they say "You can't reverse engineer our games to access the assets or otherwise do things that the games don't...
  3. Xbox One X & Series X Stopped Reading Discs with little to no usage + Controller Failures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X & Series X Stopped Reading Discs with little to no usage + Controller Failures: I've done all possible troubleshooting on my end. I have a warranty but plan on getting it replaced or refunded altogether. I've even compiled a video showing three different Xbox 360's that read...
  4. extremely high ram usage from dvr and broadcast user service

in XBoX on Windows
    extremely high ram usage from dvr and broadcast user service: the only thing i have on my pc that is currently open is google, yet gamedvr and broadcast user service has around 3 gb of memory being used up for no reason. ive disabled "remember this is a...
  5. Appeal for Account Unban due to Inadvertent VPN Usage

in XBoX on Windows
    Appeal for Account Unban due to Inadvertent VPN Usage: Dear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this message reaches you in good spirits. I am writing to kindly request a review and reconsideration of the recent ban imposed on my FORZA HORIZON 5 account....
  6. Thumbstick Calibration Tool usage

in XboX Insiders
    Thumbstick Calibration Tool usage: has anyone used this and noticed any differences with drifting, has it help eliminated it? submitted by /u/sithmetal71 [link] [comments]
  7. Razer Naga button usage on the Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Naga button usage on the Xbox?: Hi all, Is there a way to get the side buttons on the Razer Naga v2 Wireless to work on the Xbox Series X while playing a game? As of now, the only buttons that work are the left and right-click,...
  8. Gaming Problem With The Cpu Usage!

in XBoX on Windows
    Gaming Problem With The Cpu Usage!: while gaming at first cpu is fully utilized but after sometime the cpu goes down to usage of 20% and the again goes back to 100% and it repeats oh and i have an integrated gpu but as the problem...
  9. Policies and Xbox Requirements public info usage for educational purposes

in XBoX on Windows
    Policies and Xbox Requirements public info usage for educational purposes: i have a question about https://learn.microsoft.com/uk-ua/gaming/gdk/_content/gc/policies/gc-policies-nav topics for xbox, pcgamepass and mobile quality standarts for compliance testing of games....
  10. How do I fix the purchase and content usage issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the purchase and content usage issue: I keep lagging due to this issue.This issue also keeps re occurring every 2 days d4943153-1a3f-4406-af1e-e0baf3092ae1