Usage Limit Exceeded, Try Again Tomorrow.

Discus and support Usage Limit Exceeded, Try Again Tomorrow. in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; So, I was trying to login to Minecraft, and when I booted up the app, I saw that I was signed out somehow. So, as usual, I tried to sign in. It took me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by RhysPrice6, Aug 3, 2021.

1. RhysPrice6
    RhysPrice6 Guest

So, I was trying to login to Minecraft, and when I booted up the app, I saw that I was signed out somehow. So, as usual, I tried to sign in. It took me to a normal looking sign in screen, and, I had forgotten my password, but after a few attempts, it took me to a screen that said, "Your Microsoft account has been locked" I was a little confused. It asked me for a code. I pressed send code, after entering my phone number. As usual, the code came. I then entered the code into the bar, after checking everything to make sure I entered the code correctly. I pressed submit, it then said "There's a problem with the service. If this continues, try again later." Or something like that. I was totally confused. After trying again multiple times, it said usage Limit Exceeded, Try Again later. So, in conclusion, I can't sign in to my own account. And I can't play Minecraft. Thanks alot, Microsoft.

:)

RhysPrice6, Aug 3, 2021
  2. RhysPrice6 Win User

Yeah. It's still doing the limit exceeded thing. All I wanted to do, was login to my literal Minecraft account. Lol. Now I know not to use my number for several accounts. I made several accounts because Microsoft would make you pay to change your gamertag. But I found a different way, which was making several alts. And whenever I use a different account, I get an error code ghast in Minecraft. Microsoft HATES my number.
  3. RhysPrice6 Win User

Yeah they are good. Hope the same with you. Cheers
  4. RhysPrice6 Win User

Oof. Yeah. Whenever I use another account to login, Minecraft will say "we failed to log you in" and the error code is ghast.
  5. RhysPrice6 Win User

I already tried logging in with the affected account on the website, and it still did the exact same thing. :( I'm about done. It's rly frustrating.
  6. SammyVS Win User

Maybe you can get a refund but in that case you have to talk to someone from Google support, mate.
Thema:

1. Usage Limit Exceeded, Try Again Tomorrow. - Similar Threads - Usage Limit Exceeded

2. Question About Game Content Usage Rules

in XBoX on Windows
    Question About Game Content Usage Rules: Hey, I'm wondering about certain rules inside the Game Content Usage Rules when they say "You can't reverse engineer our games to access the assets or otherwise do things that the games don't...
  3. Xbox One X & Series X Stopped Reading Discs with little to no usage + Controller Failures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X & Series X Stopped Reading Discs with little to no usage + Controller Failures: I've done all possible troubleshooting on my end. I have a warranty but plan on getting it replaced or refunded altogether. I've even compiled a video showing three different Xbox 360's that read...
  4. extremely high ram usage from dvr and broadcast user service

in XBoX on Windows
    extremely high ram usage from dvr and broadcast user service: the only thing i have on my pc that is currently open is google, yet gamedvr and broadcast user service has around 3 gb of memory being used up for no reason. ive disabled "remember this is a...
  5. Appeal for Account Unban due to Inadvertent VPN Usage

in XBoX on Windows
    Appeal for Account Unban due to Inadvertent VPN Usage: Dear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this message reaches you in good spirits. I am writing to kindly request a review and reconsideration of the recent ban imposed on my FORZA HORIZON 5 account....
  6. Thumbstick Calibration Tool usage

in XboX Insiders
    Thumbstick Calibration Tool usage: has anyone used this and noticed any differences with drifting, has it help eliminated it? submitted by /u/sithmetal71 [link] [comments]
  7. Razer Naga button usage on the Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Naga button usage on the Xbox?: Hi all, Is there a way to get the side buttons on the Razer Naga v2 Wireless to work on the Xbox Series X while playing a game? As of now, the only buttons that work are the left and right-click,...
  8. Gaming Problem With The Cpu Usage!

in XBoX on Windows
    Gaming Problem With The Cpu Usage!: while gaming at first cpu is fully utilized but after sometime the cpu goes down to usage of 20% and the again goes back to 100% and it repeats oh and i have an integrated gpu but as the problem...
  9. Policies and Xbox Requirements public info usage for educational purposes

in XBoX on Windows
    Policies and Xbox Requirements public info usage for educational purposes: i have a question about https://learn.microsoft.com/uk-ua/gaming/gdk/_content/gc/policies/gc-policies-nav topics for xbox, pcgamepass and mobile quality standarts for compliance testing of games....
  10. How do I fix the purchase and content usage issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the purchase and content usage issue: I keep lagging due to this issue.This issue also keeps re occurring every 2 days d4943153-1a3f-4406-af1e-e0baf3092ae1

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Microsoft usage limit exceeded